What a Night...

Never Expected It to Happen

 

(A/N: VERY long chapter 8D )
-SUNGMIN'S POV-
 
I walked in,smelling the store's scent. I smiled. This is where I go to every single Saturday. A music store.The same music store that sells the guitar I'm saving up for.
 
"Hey hyung!" I said to the person dusting the shelves of intruments. 
 
"Hey Sungmin," he said. Kim Yesung in fact. His parents own the music shop. Yesung-hyung just helps out the family business. Yesung-hyung has a love for music.With his love for singing, he got accepted to our school. But one thing is that he doesn't join any singing competions. He would've one 1st place the minute he sings one word.
 
"How's my guitar doing? Did anyone look at it or touch it?" I said kneeling down to a black and white acoustic guitar. 
 
"Nope, and I made sure that no one did," Yesung said adding a chuckle. I gave him a smile.
 
"Can I"
 
"Of course,it's on hold especially for you,right?" 
 
I took the guitar out of it's display. Strumming all 6 strings. Fine in tune.
 
"You tuned it?"
 
"Yep. Nobody's able to touch it, but that doesn't mean I can't." Yesung grinned," I'll be in the back room,if you need anything just call."
 
"K,thanks" I replied. 
 
Finally,some peace with the guitar. The school days had been hectic. I let out one big sigh before putting my fingers in place and begin playing. The guitar sounds just right. Just perfect. I played songs I knew. Songs I loved. And it has been only 30 minutes. During those 30 minutes were just heavenly,until someone ruined it. Someone came in without me knowing and heard me play. Someone who knows how to tick me off by just having his presence there.
 
"Didn't know you played guitar,"  I looked at the owner of the voice.Everywhere that's peaceful for me gets turned to hell when he steps in.
 
"Cho Kyuhyun,what are you doing here?" I glared at him and then noticed his casual appearence.He had messy brown hair,a black t-shirt with dark color jeans. 
 
"I came here to check out the new piano and clarinet," he answered truthfully,I guess. But I just scoffed at him. Kyuhyun made his way over and sat down beside me."Play me a song.Let's see just how good you are," 
 
Tch. I accept that offer though. I am the best at guitar. My left hand fingers were at its designated place. While the free hand was left picking at the strings. The combo made a beautiful melody. I was so into it that I started sing along. Not even remembering Kyunhyun was there. I felt like I was in my world again. I smoothly stop the song and I heard a chuckle. I looked over to Kyuhyun. I was surprised at the look he gave me. He wasn't smirking..He was smiling. A smile I never seen before. 
 
"That actually sounded nice...Is this the guitar you wanted to buy?" He said,bringing me back from space.
 
"Er,yeah," I responded quite quickly.
 
"There are tons of more guitars in this shop. Why this one? Isn't it an old model?" I frowned at the statement.
 
"The only reason why I want this is because this used to be my dad's. He played guitar before. He was in the hospital and my mom thought he wasn't going to make it. She sold the guitar to some unknown place. Once my dad recovered from the hospital and came back home,he found out about his guitar. At first he was devastated,but he got over it,forgetting about the guitar. But ever since I found out the guitar was in this shop,I wanted to buy it back. Not only for my dad,but me too. I just need enough money for it.."
 
Kyuhyun just stared blankly after my long explanation." Well, how much money do you have?"
 
"Less than the price itself,"
 
Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and sighed before moving on to a new topic," Do you have a new song to sing at the festival on Monday?"
 
"Yeah, do you?"
 
"Of course. You know, this is the first time I actually want to beat you with a purpose,"
 
"Shut up,Kyu." Kyuhyun just chuckled.
 
"Well,I'll be going now. I don't have anymore time to browse in this shop. See you on Monday,Min" And with that Kyuhyun left.
 
He seemed different today...like...sweeter...
 
---------
 -KEY'S POV-
 
I woke up seeing Jonghyun's gentle smiling face. I saw my position of how I was sleeping. My head was on Jonghyun's lap and hands were on his thigh and knee. I sat up and apologized. But he just chuckled and said it was fine. I took a quick glance at my surroundings. The sun went down,leaving the moon to rise. Older kids were playing basketball. Well not really kids,they're more like my age. As I look deeper into the players I noticed one person that seemed awfully familiar. But it didn't cross my mind.
 
"The air sure is cool tonight... " Jonghyun commented. I lifted my hand to feel the breeze.
 
"The night sky is pretty too..." I added. 
 
"Yeah...The stars are like bits and pieces of something new and big,"
 
"Ok,now you sound like a poet," Jonghyun laughed.
 
"Haha,I guess we should go home now." He suggested as he stood up. He reached out his hand to me for him to pull me up.
 
We walked to the pathway near the basketball courts and as I walked by I noticed someone was staring at me.I ignored him until he walked right in front of Jonghyun and me. Stopping our tracks.
 
"Can I talk to Key for a few minutes," He asked Jonghyun,hinting some anger in his voice. Jonghyun eyed him for a minute than looked at me for an answer.
'It's ok' I mouthed to him. Jonghyun then nodded at the man and he pulled me away roughly.
 
As soon as we were far enough that Jonghyun couldn't hear us, I started the conversation," Minho,what do you want?!"
 
"Key,baby, I just want you back,please," Noticing that he was still holding on to me,I struggled to get him to let go.
 
"Look,I thought so many times to give you a second chance. But what you did hurt me so much that I couldn't brng myself to forgive you...or love you anymore. I'm sorry Minho,but you can't change my mind. You're not getting any chances. There's nothing to discuss.It's over." After I explained,I walked away.
 
"Key...Please,I love you.Come back to me," Minho pleaded as he grabbed my wrist. 
 
"No. I don't love you anymore. Just,let me go!" Minho's facial expression went cold. His grip on my wrist got tighter. I winced in pain. 
 
"Key." A chill went up my spine. Even his voice was colder. This time he's not begging,this time he's forcing. He pulled me towards him,but I refuse as I kept struggling to get away from this madman.
 
"Baby...stay with me..." He whispered in my ear. This is not Minho.
 
"Yah." I heard someone else say, another hand on Minho's and my wrist. 
 
"Jonghyun..."My voice sounded so desperate to get out of Minho's grasp.
 
"Let him go,"Jonghyun's voice was serious. I never seen him this serious before. But Minho's response was a smirk.
 
"Why?He's mine," But after he said that,Jonghyun ripped Minho's hand apart from mine and pulled me closer to him,earning a flaming glare.
 
"Didn't he say that it's over?He's mine, anyway." This time Minho and I were both shocked, He heard from that distance? While Minho was still in shock,Jonghyun took the chance to take my hand. 
 
From there,we ran as fast as we can,hand in hand. Minho. It's over.
 
I...love..Jonghyun. 
---
"What exactly happened to you and Minho?" Jonghyun asked when he caught his breath. We were on the road back to my house.
 
"He..cheated on my with a girl..."I said looking at our walking feet.
 
"Oh...so he likes both guys and girls... hmm That seems awkward..," Jonghyun commented,smiling. I laughed. He really brightened up my mood with just one sentence.
 
-JONGHYUN'S POV-
 
Along the way, we talked. I tried to cheer him up from what just happened. He would smile from time to time,but I'm pretty worried about him.I know Key is a strong person,but I don't want him to be one of those people that goes into depression and stops eating. When we reached Key's house, I have to admit,I was dissapointed. In all honesty,I really want to spend more time with him. It feels good to be with him. I never felt that way with anyone before. 
 
"Jonghyun..."
 
"Hmm? What's wrong?You're not going in?"
 
"I am, I just want to ask you a question.."
 
"Go ahead.
 
"When you were talking to Minho,you said something about me being your's. Is that tr-... nevermind."
 
"Eh? What is it?"
 
"Nothing. It's just stupid..Er. Good Night,"
 
Key started walking to his front door. Now's my chance.. I quickly grabbed his wrist. He turned around in surprise and my lips were in contact with his. His body froze at the action. But I don't care. His soft plump lips were mine for the night. I kissed gently,smiling into the kiss when Key responded.I broke the kiss and Key slightly gasped for air as I place my forehead against his,looking into his eyes. 
 
"It is true.About you being mine. Of course in my fantasy. But in reality...Key,do you want to be mine?" 
 
Key crashed his lips against mine. This time kissing with passion. Hungrily,craving for each other. My hands slipped around his waist by surprise,causing him to gasp. I took the chance to slip my tongue in. Tasting the inside with all my power. He brought his hands,wrapping it around my neck.Key my lips and I bit his bottom lip. He moaned.It ,but I had to stop before doing anything too rash. I broke the kiss,both of us breathing hard. We smiled at each other. 
 
"I take that as a yes," He smiled.
 
"Good night Key,"
 
"G-good night.." He said as he pecked the corner of my lip. He walked to his front door,looking back at me to wave. I smiled...
 
Down the sidewalk I strolled. Smiling at every detail that happened. I heard some thunder rumbling.. It's gonna rain soon,but it was fine a few minutes ago..I better hurry home. I took one quick look at the house behind me and grinned before running back home.
 
Key,I really love you..
---------
-KEVIN'S POV-
 
I stood outside a random building next to a liquor store. I don't feel like going back home to Donghae-hyung.Ever since he came back,our relationship went down. We used to be so close. I turned off my phone after recieving 5 calls from Hyung.5 calls that I ignored. It was a cool night moments ago,but it suddenly got colder. I had a thin jacket on so I was freezing. I think I heard thunder, I really hope it wasn't. I heard some footsteps down the apartment building near me. I looked over to see who it was. Probably a complete strang-....
 
"Eli?!"  the man looked over.
 
"Oh! Kevin..What are you doing here?"
 
"I..." I stopped talking when the cold wind hit me.Making me rub my arms to warm myself up. 
 
"Cold?Why don't you come on in?" Eli offered. I nodded immediately right after.
 
Once we got in the building,we went up the elevator to the 7th floor. Eli started pressing in his pass code to open the door to his apartment. When I went in,I was greeted by a warm room. I sat down one the couch,my body all tensed up.Eli went to the kitchen and came back with 1 cup of steaming hot..something.
 
"Want hot chocolate?"I smiled and nodded.
 
"Thank you," I said as I took a sip. I jerked backwards with a burning mouth. 
 
"Haha,forgot to blow?" I nodded as I fanned my mouth. I took the cup once more and this time blew in it.
 
-ELI'S POV-
 
"Why were you standing out there alone. In the cold?"
 
"I was trying to avoid going back home.."
 
"Ran away?"
 
"For the time being..But since I have no where to stay..Eli?
 
"Yeah?
 
"Is it ok if I stay with you? You live alone right?
 
"Uhh yeah I live alone..You really sure about wanting to stay over..?" Kevin nodded his head.
 
"Err,I guess you can stay. Why don't you go wash up?I'll go get some clothes for you and go draw up a bath for you." I suggested as I walked in the bathroom to turn on the water,making sure it's the right temperature.
 
I let Kevin go into the bathroom as I go get his clothes.I came back with a normal dark green t-shirt and plaid blue comfortable pants to go along with it. I opened the bathroom door to give him the clothes,but it only revealed a shirtless Kevin.
 
"E-Eli!... YAH!" He yelled ,blushing and holding his old clothes to hide his slim body.
 
"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!" I quickly (attempt to) explained while turning my head to look away. But secretly,I wanted to look. The clothes from my hand were gone and I felt a push,hearing the door slam afterwards.
 
I went to the couch,sighing loudly. The image of Kevin shirtless was printed in my mind. I can feel my face burning and going red. He's a guy, but I still like him. Even though a few days ago I promised myself to forget about him. Now that I see him again,this time in my house, the feelings came back. I exhaled,turning on the tv to relieve my mind for a bit. After 15 minutes into watching tv, I heard the bathroom door open. Out comes Kevin with slight wet hair. My eyes widen at him.. My heart started beating at a rapid pace. 
 
"Eli?" 
 
"Huh? Oh yeah?" He eyed me weirdly before speaking again.
 
"I'm gonna be sleeping on the couch ok?"
 
"It's ok.Go sleep on my bed.I'll sleep on the couch,"
 
"No. This is your apartment,I'l sleep on the couch and that's final," I chuckled at his childishness and handed him a pillow and blankets.
 
"Alright.." I gave up and headed to my room, giving Kevin a good night.
 
-KEVIN'S POV-
 
The lights when out and I pulled the blanket tighter to me. Eli...I can't help but feel thankful for him. I'm grateful.. I smiled to myself. He's not so bad. Especially his smile..I yawned,snuggling into the blanket. My eyes were slowly closing.After a few minutes I finally drifted off to sleep.
---
I jolted up from the furniture I was sleeping on. I looked at the wall clock,trying my best to see the time. I woke up in the middle of the night because the weather. I could hear rain pouring down really hard outside. A sudden flash of light and a loud rumble came after. My body tensed up and started shaking. I really hate thunder. It reminded me of bad times.
 
Another rumble of thunder came and I had enough. I couldn't sleep. I got off the couch,having the blanket wrapped around me. I opened the bedroom door and walked in,meeting a bed and a sleeping Eli. I fell to my knees once thunder was heard. A loud thud was created when I fell.I saw Eli move a little and sat up.
 
"Kev? You okay?" he asked with worriness in his voice.
 
"E-Eli...I'm...scared," My voice was trembling as I admitted the truth.  Eli scooted to the side and patted the extra space next to him.
 
"You want to?"
 
I took his offer,crawling in to the space next to him. When I got in the bed, Eli wrapped his arm around me,bringing me closer to him. The sound of thunder was made and I cuddled into him,burying myself into his chest. I felt safe with him. The sound of thunder didn't scare me at all. I was in comfort. Eli is my savior. 
I fell asleep peacefully in his arms,this time,without waking up.
 
~~~~~~~~~
A/N: woah...long chapter... anyway all three pairs in here! finally. almost the end . XDD 
"Not the End,but And. "
8D
Ok enough,Im tired so enjoy. Any typos, yep,probably. Im not sure. Im too lazy to check. Hey, is the title misleading? :D
Should there be an epilogue? no or yes?
 
Comments=♥No Silent Readers
 
~Dia is Out!~