Did you know cross-dressing causes problems~?

Never Expected It to Happen

 

-KEY'S POV-
 
"Aish,where are they?" I mumbled to myself as I walked down the busy hallway. Sungmin-hyung and Kevin ditched me. They always do, apparently for fun or revenge. I don't mind though, cuz it's like a scavenger hunt. 
 
It's been a week since the cross-dressing incident. No one seemed to care about it. However, there are some people who are curious just to who Lee Sungsoo, Jessica Woo,and Kim Sekyung is. Well,they figured it was East Wing students since they haven't seen them around except the halls and the girl's locker room. The three 'girls' are causing some mysteries and high curiosity fills the toxic air with rumors. Some west side people even snuck into the east wing,just because they want to find out who are the 3 female students. They got into trouble before they could search the whole side though. How stupid. Maybe we were really pretty that caused such a problem. Haha, I laugh at how pathetic the students really are.
 
I was walking into my 1st period class, thinking to search for them in the classroom. If they aren't, then I'll just ask people. Man,this is a pain though.Why am I looking for them anyway? I walked into the classroom and noticed that the two ditchers weren't there. I sighed and saw Eunhyuk-hyung and Minho were talking to each other. I guess I'll ask them
 
"Hey guys, do you know where Sungmin-hyung and Kevin-ssi are?" I asked,barging into their converation.
 
"Woah,hey hyung. And no, I haven't seen them" Minho replied. I looked over to Eunhyuk and he shook his head,knowing what I was going to ask. 
 
" They ditched you again,huh?" Eunhyuk-hyung asked. I sighed,nodded,then waved them goodbye. 
 
I scanned the classroom to see who to interrogate next. I saw Eli laying his head down on the desk. He looks dead... I walked over and discovered that he was sleeping. Drooling,too. I raised my eyebrows. I poked his shoulder to wake him up. Nothing. I poked his head. Nothing. I went over to the opposite side, looking at sleeping beauty's face.More like sleeping beast. When you combine Sleeping Beauty and Beauty and the Beast, you get the Sleeping Beast. Sleeping Beast=Eli. No kidding. I poked his cheek. Nothing. I poked it again. Nothing yet again. I poked it harder and multiple times. After that mini poking battle, I ended it with a slap. Eli's head shot up like a rocket. He blinked two times,registering what had just happened. 
 
"What the hell?! I was sleeping!" He yelled.
 
I rolled my eyes.He may be the girl's dream guy,but he has a really slow reaction. I then responded," Have you seen Sungmin-hyung and Kevin?" I swear I asked that a thousand times today.
 
"I think Sungmin-hyung is in the music room arguing with Kyuhyun-hyung. And Kevin... Kevin... Who's that dude again...?"
 
I rolled my eyes again. I took out my cellphone and looked through the my pictures. Trying to find a picture of Kevin. I came acrossed with Jessica Woo, I just had to take a picture of him. Hey,it's not like we're gonna cross-dress again. 
 
"Ok, have you seen a male version of this girl name Jessica Woo?" I said as I showed him the picture. His eyes went wide and snatched my phone,staring at the picture. 
 
"Yah! Give it back!" He slowly obeyed.
 
"Hey, can you send me that picture?" His eyes were full of hope and his smile was big. I looked at him weirdly,pressed some buttons on my phone,and sent him the picture.
 
"Thanks! Oh,yeah! I saw someone like her. He's at the school's library," He finally told me. 
 
"Well,that took you awhile!" I said, really not believing that it did take a long time.
 
I was about to head out to find the two until the bell rang. I sighed. All that was a waste of time. I headed towards my seat and saw Sungmin-hyung and Kevin coming in. Kevin was comforting an angry Sungmin. I sighed. Must've fought with Cho Kyuhyun again.
 
"Hey,Key" Kevin greeted me as him and hyung sat down at their designated seat. Sungmin-hyung behind me,Kevin in front.
 
"Yah,why'd you guys ditch me?" I retorted.
 
"Haha,no hi?" Kevin teased. 
 
"Fine,hi.... Hyung and Kyuhyun fought again,huh?" I asked once I saw Sungmin-hyung's red face,furrowed brows,and arms crossed.As soon as  I asked that,Sungmin-hyung shifted in his seat. Kevin just nodded in response.
 
-KEVIN'S POV-
 
I nodded and turned around to find my teacher walking in carrying a book in his hands.
 
The teacher went to his desk and started speaking," Ok,good morning class. Before we start today's lesson, we have 2 students coming in. 1 new transfer student and 1 former student who came back and decided to study with us again. First off,the new student." The transfer student came in and everyone started whispering to each other. He was kinda short. He has big brown eyes and 3-tone blond hair. I heard Key behind me gasp a little. I chuckled,knowing that Key started taking an interest in the new kid.
 
"Alright settle down, please introduce yourself," the teacher instructed.
 
"Hello, my name is Kim Jonghyun. Please treat me well," he gave the class a smile and the girls were completely swoon by his good looks and charm.
 
"Alright, now the former student. Come in," the teacher moved on. The new student came in and the whole class gasped. He had brown eyes also. Half of his hair were tied in a small ponytail. His uniform was not buttoned and he left the tie untied. No way... My eyes widen,shocked at who it was. I looked over to Eunhyuk-hyung. His eyes were widen and his body seemed tensed.
 
"Hello everyone~ Do you remember me? The name's Lee Donghae." He said with a smirk. The whole class were smiling, including Key, Sungmin-hyung,and me too.
 
"WHAT?!" Eunhyuk-hyung and I said simultaneously,hands on the desk. Everyone looked at us. I was smiling. Eunhyuk had a blank face.
 
I couldn't resist,I jumped out of my seat and ran to Donghae-hyung. I ran into his arms and hugged him.
 
"HYUNG~~ I MISSED YOU~" I said muffled in his chest. I can hear him chuckle. 
 
"Missed you too, Kev~" He replied.
 
"Oh, I forgot.. you two are step-brothers,right?" the teacher asked. We both nodded and I let go. I knew we had to save the reunion later. 
 
"Ok so Jonghyun,sit beside Key and Donghae sit back in that empty seat of your's" The teacher smiled. Donghae-hyung was popular,kind, handsome. It wasn't hard to say hi to him. He would say hi first. I walked to my seat while Donghae-hyung strolled to his old desk and smiled. 
 
"God, I missed this desk.. Is this seat taken?" Donghae-hyung joked to Eunhyuk-hyung. Yep, Donghae and Eunhyuk-hyung sat right next to each other. They were together forever. Nothing can tear them apart. Eunhyuk scoffed and nodded. Eunhyuk-hyung seemed to missed Donghae. He wouldn't show it until later on with the day.
 
 
Everything was really good. Nothing can ruined my day. Have my favorite brother back made me smile ear to ear. I was so happy, until during the same class, I got a text message from Leeteuk-hyung. Apparently,Sungmin-hyung and Key did too. We looked at each other. Eyes widen. Shock fills our body.
 
From :Leeteuk-Hyung
To:Kevin Woo,Lee Sungmin,Kim Key
 
Guys, next president meeting, taeyeon is going to check if Lee Sungsoo,Jessica Woo,and Kim Sekyung actually exist in the east side. If she doesn't find the 3 then YOU 3 are dead. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: YES FINALLY I FINISHED. I HAD SO MUCH TROUBLE TODAY.. FIRST IT WAS SCHOOL DRAMA, THEN LOSING THIS CHAPTER 2X. im so tired from writing. I lost it the first time. "damn. i have to work more." then i lost it the second time. i wanted to save it the next day,but i promised you guys that i would update on wednesdays and saturdays. so i stayed up late. and HERE IT IS~ it might be crappy, since i literally re-wrote this 2 times. -_______-  it might be short too. well, see you saturday~ 8D
 
Comments=♥ No silent readers~
 
 
~Dia is out!~