Chaos

While you were smiling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar was laying in bed, back turned at Moonbyul. She missed their closeness, but her anger was still fresh. Moonbyul got closer and covered her with the blanket. Then whispered in her ears:
__ I know you're not sleeping! I'm sorry for all I said! I just... miss us!
Solar turned and looked into her eyes:

__ Byul-ah... I....didn't mean to disappoint u...
__U could never, Yongsun! I was just jealous! __ Moonbyul touched her nose.
__ What do u mean? U have Seulgi. __ Solar was confused.
__ I never wanted Seulgi. And we're friends.
__ So who do u want? Irene?
Moonbyul smiled, moved closer to Solar's face (making her tremble), kissed her forehead softly, and whispered: __ You better rest, unnie!
Solar loved feeling Moonbyul's warmth and smelling her scent. She murmured while turning her back again: __ Will u hold me tight?
__ Sure, Yongdonnie!__ Moonbyul smiled and attached her body to Solar's.

___ x ___

Moonbyul was a light sleeper. She had the horrible feeling someone was watching her, but at the same time, Solar's arm was holding her waist, and that domestic intimacy was really pleasant. However, being unable to resist any longer, the rapper opened her eyes and had to bite her hand to avoid screaming.

Seulgi was 10 cm away from her face and the only reason the older girl didn't punch her was not to wake her leader up.

Despite this concern, Moonbyul slowly got off the bed and pulled Seulgi out of the room.

__ You almost caused me a heart attack, !

__ Unnie, I am so blue...__ The younger girl had tears in her eyes.

__ What's the matter, Seulgi-ah?__ The blonde changed from war mode to big sister mode.

__ I...I really love her! It physically hurts!

Moonbyul sighed and asked:

__ And what do you intend to do? Tell her?

__ I CAN'T! Imagine her giving me a despising look and stopping talking to me!

__ Hmmm....our leaders are indeed capable of this. But I mean... You gotta find out if she likes you back!

__ She probably doesn't! __ Seulgi's voice cracked.

__ Hey, Seulgi-ah! You are beautiful, cute, sweet, generous, caring! And can be pure fire on stage! Why don't you bring that to real life?__Moonbyul wiped her friend's tears.

__ I don't know how! That is not me! I'm shy and boring...

__ Nah, stop doing this to yourself! You are perfect and anybody who has your love is the luckiest person in the world!

__ I don't know what to do! Help me, unnie!__ Seulgi whined.

__ I can try but don't know what to do either.

__ I might have an idea.___ They heard a gentle voice behind them

__ Unnie!__ Seulgi and Moonbyul jumped.

Taeyeon smiled and declared:

__ You too are not as sneaky as you think. I heard everything. Anyway, the 1st thing to be done is to find out if Joohyun has feelings for you. There's no point in asking her because she would never admit it.

Seulgi made a sad and adorable face:

__ So...I don't know how to solve this...

__ Here is where you'll need Byul-ah! You gotta check if your unnie is jealous of you. Or if she will be.

Moonbyul looked puzzled:

__ But we denied we are dating...

Taeyeon blinked:

__ Hear me out! I'm gonna ask Joohyun to do me a favor. She will come in this direction. You girls must be kissing at the moment she passes!

__ Whaaaat??? No! We're besties!___ Seulgi and Moonbyul seemed disgusted.

__ Exactly because you are friends that it will make things easy! And it's just acting!

__ I guess so...__ Seulgi had a distant gaze.

__ Alright....___ The rapper accepted defeat.

__ Okay, here I go! But don't screw up! Kiss for real!__ Taeyeon exclaimed before walking inside Irene's room.

___ x ___

The girls were anxious and worried. Despite that, 5 minutes later Irene walked out of the room and her eyes popped out when she saw Moonbyul pinning Seulgi on a wall with one hand while kissing her and the girl was pulling the rapper closer by her shirt.

At that moment, Solar showed up and froze when she realized Seulgi was Moonbyul's lips.

__ Moonbyul-you!__ She screamed with anger.

The two girls broke their contact and Seulgi looked at a very scary Irene on the opposite side.

Irene burned them with her eyes and went to the kitchen while Solar went back to the room.

___ Unnie....__ Seulgi whined at her friend.

___ Seulgi, I'm gonna speak with Yongsun unnie. Go stay with Taeyeon unnie.

____ x ____

Solar was checking something on her phone w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter