Rain

While you were smiling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon had been admiring the perfect and body laid in her bad for at least an hour. She never ceased to be stunt about how silky Tiffany"s skin was.

The brunette was sleeping deeply and not even a bomb could wake her up.

Even though the blonde hadnt expected her plan would escalate as fast as the light speed, she was feeling overwelmed with emotions.

Since they first met, 8 years before, her whole soul told her Steffany( Tiffany's real name) was the love of her life.

Both of them had kept acting as typical idol korean best friends, all touchy and lovely dovy. However, Taeyeon was clearly infatuated and she knew the American liked her back.

She kept waiting the girl who was raised according to the western culture would make a move, or confess. Instead, Tiffany broke her heart by dating a male idol, which made the blonde fall into a very dark path of depression and self-destruction.

Taeyeon tried to convince herself that she was confused, mixing friend's love with other things. And because of that, she also started dating a male idol.

Not her best moments either, since she suffered backlash from both his and her fans.

Suddenly the blonde was pulled by her shoulders and received a very sensual french kiss.

Tiffany broke their contact with a soft peck and a squeeze.

___ Wow, hello there!___ Taeyeon laughed.

___ Sorry, I couldn't help it! Is my morning breath too bad?___ The brunette seemed genuinely worried.

Taeyeon threw herself on her lover's body and kissed her too. Then, she replied with heart eyes:

___ Everything about you is perfect!

___ Boo...stop seducing me so early in the morning! My heart can't take it!___ The American held her close.

___ It's almost lunch time, lazy girl!___ The blonde laughed cutely.

___ My body doesnt know that.___ Tiffany winked.

The blonde smiled and asked, with her head on the other girl's chest:

___ So, what do you think about spending a lazy day in bed and going out for dinner at a small and cozy place?

___ It sounds really good, babe!___ Tiffany caressed Taeyeon's hair.

____ x ____

 

Moonbyul couldnt stop grinning because of the scene in front of her. Solar had been eating for 50 minutes and was full of sauce.

The rapper pointed at her friend's lips but the singer just cleaned a little bit. So, the blonde held Solar's face and started wiping all the dirty with some napkings.

___ Really, unnie....How old are you?

Solar pouted and replied without stopping chewing:

___ Dont pick on me! This is the kind of food we just appreciate without worries.

___ Aigo, why are you so cute? ___ Moonbyul pinched the older woman's cheek.

Solar whinned and slapped the rapper.

___ I'm sorry, Yong! I just can't resist! ___ The girl smiled so brightly that almost melted her friend's heart.

Solar tried to hold her smile and failed almost immediately.Despite of that, she acted as if there were not butterflies in her stomach.

___ Byul-ah!  Solar-ssi! What a coincidence! __ The girls heard a familiar voice.

___ Taeyeon unnie! Do you come to small restaurants like this?___ Moonbyul smiled totally surprised while Solar worked extra hard to keep an unbothered face.

The blonde giggled before replying:

___ Actually I've never been to this neighborhood before and I dont usually eat out. But since you told me so many good things about this place, I got tempted to try it!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter