Two suns

While you were smiling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

__ So what do we do? At this hour it's impossible to rent a car! And I'm afraid of calling any of the managers. This could be so troublesome!__ Solar exclaimed stressed.
__ I know... I can't call our manager either! Well....I think I know someone who could help us. I hope she is available.__ Irene talked.
After a couple of minutes, a woman answered her call and Irene said:
__ Unnie, I'm soooo sorry to bother you in the middle of the night! But Seulgi is in trouble and I need a car or someone with a car to take her and keep the secret.
Solar waited by her side, very anxious.
Irene spoke again: __ No, She's not with me. I'll send you my location and then we can go together! Thank u so much, unnie!
Solar breathed heavily and questioned Irene with her eyes. So the other girl explained:
__ Taeyeon unnie has a car. She is the only person I trust to keep this a secret!
__ I wish I had a car so we wouldn't have to bother her so late! __  Solar mumbled.
__ She doesn't mind. Unnie is very sweet!
10 minutes later, both girls were sitting in the back of the idol Taeyeon's car, giving her instructions on how to get to the other girls' destination.
Taeyeon didnt ask for unnecessary explanations, which made Solar feel relieved.
When they saw the two drunkards leaning against each other on the side walk, the 3 of them couldn't avoid laughing.
Irene and Solar quickly got out of the car and woke them up.
Seulgi smiled like a baby and screamed happily:
__Unnie, is that you? How come you are so beautiful?
Irene grabbed her and put her inside the car while trying to silence her.
Solar pulled Moonbyul by her arm and struggled to put her in the car because the rapper wanted to dance in the middle of the street.
Finally, the four of them were sitting together. The 2 leaders barely breathing duo to the drunk ones keep hugging them strongly.
Nobody noticed that Taeyeon didnt drive them back home. Only when she parked the car Solar and Irene realized they were inside a garage.
The oldest girl explained: __ I thought about it and this is the best solution. Nobody will see us taking these drunk kids out of the car in my house.
They were surprised but nodded in silence.
After a brief struggle, the 2 leaders managed to sit the drunkards on Taeyeon's couch.
The host prepared some coffee and brought it to the living room. Then she said:
__ I think you 2 should make them drink this to wake them up a little. I'll find some towels and clothes so that we can put them in the shower.
Irene and Solar nodded in agreement and started doing as she said.
Moonbyul opened her eyes and blankly flirted with Solar:
__ Yebaaaa! You're so y in these clothes!
Solar blushed and punched her in her arm:
__ Shut up, you greasy ball! Drink this!
__ Okay, unnie! Always mean to me!__ The rapper pouted.
Irene laughed but was caught off guard by Seulgi, who pulled her by her arm and made her sit on her lap.
__ Jesus! You scared the hell out of me, Seu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter