[ After meeting you ] 2. Meet

Euphoria [discontinued]

Yoohyeon walking through the corridor. She erase her friendly smile, changed with cold stare. All the people in the corridor only look to Kim Yoohyeon, who walking angerly.

Yoohyeon still walking, not care about people staring at her right now and not take a look for her step until she bump a person. Yoohyeon hate this. Hate the condition where she is the one who bump people. It's just, make her trauma grow worse. 

Yoohyeon stop and look beside. She can saw a girl with many paper flow on her body. Yoohyeon show a smirk and laughing a bit. 

"Pfft-" the girl looking at laughing Yoohyeon, the girl gaze show how she hate her. But again, Yoohyeon doesn't care. She just laughing harder than before. 

Uncomfortable. Hate. Shy.

That the girl felt now. She feel uncomfortable and shy because people looking weird at her. And the most is because Yoohyeon who laughing at her. She hate Yoohyeon, of course she did.

She stand up and take all her papers who flew. Her gaze met Yoohyeon deep-dark eyes. Yoohyeon stop laughing. People worried. 

"What are you laughing at?" That girl asked with hateful tone,

Yoohyeon show her deathly smirk before she opened , "you still ask me for who i laughing at? How nai've you are. Of course i laughing because of you, stupid ." Yoohyeon give a playful grin and left that girl with people stare. Alone.

The girl shut , she felt her anger on top of her. Just if she have a long time, she will make a computation with that tall girl. "She thinks who is she" the girl mumble while her hand reached for her stuff. 

When she will take a step, she take her hand in her pocket and she remember about something she keep on her pocket. Her wallet. Her face a bit pale when she looking for her wallet. Because, her life dependent of that wallet. 

Oh my God, where is it? 

She still busy looking for her wallet, while the other hand, Yoohyeon walking to the rooftop. She needs fresh air. She doesn't know why, she just need it. 

Yoohyeon take a sit and lean on the wall. It feel very quiet. Just the wind that blow her silver-raven hair and herself. She found her happiness. Avoiding the noisiness and calm down herself lonely. 

She take something from her jeans-pocket and let out a wallet. Pastel pink wallet that she find it really cute. She smile and open it. Her face a bit change after saw a pair girl under Christmas tree in the photo. But her attention turns at name card. It's tell about the owner. 

Kim Minji. Age 24. Born 17 May 1994 in Daejeon, South Korea. 

"Kim Minji?" Yoohyeon repeat her reading with let out her angelic-heart-melted voice. She never thinks her voice will have that kind of title, but people who admit it to her. And as her character, she accept it proudly because it her propotion of body. 

Yoohyeon satisfied enough reading some information about the girl she bump a while ago. She give back the name card into it place. She change take the photo and turn around it, a beautiful hand-writing written there. 

Christmas 2014, Kim Minji w/ lil Bora^^ i miss you, my bestfriend~♡

Yoohyeon smiling brightly. "Just a bestfriend? This is beauty hand-writing." She mumble under her breath. She quickly put the wallet into her jeans-pocket, but a raven stuff fall on the ground. Yoohyeon frowned her eyebrow. Take the stuff into her palm of her hand. 

Yoohyeon face confuse after saw it's a bracelet. It's have a carving 'KMJ~KYH' there. Yoohyeon more confused. Why her initial name carved there. Before she can thinking of it, the door pf rooftop opened. Show her Siyeon and Yoobin walked in. 

Yoohyeon clutch the bracelet into her palm as she welcoming Siyeon and Yoobin with a warm smile. Siyeon and Yoobin only exchange gaze before they return Yoohyeon with a smile too. 

"I told you are to come this afternoon, it's still morning though." Yoohyeon said to broke the silence. "I just want to, what's wrong with you?" Yoobin ask to the point, Siyeon stand beside her with still-cold-gaze.

Yoohyeon shrug her shoulder. Even herself not sure what's wrong with her. "I don't know, even myself." Yoohyeon said with confuse look. Siyeon and Yoobin knows, Yoohyeon felt something that she rarely feeling until she forgot that feeling. 

"Are you sure?" Siyeon make sure Yoohyeon not hiding something from her. "Yes, i am." Yoohyeon answer her with desperately tone. Yoobin hugging Siyeon shoulder to stop her from asking question that make Yoohyeon uncomfortable. 

"Okay, okay. We didn't want to make you uncomfortable because our question, to make you sure if we are you bestfriend, you can tell us what happened to you early, Yooh." Yoobin said wisely as Siyeon smiled lovingly at Yoohyeon. Yoohyeon think twice. Maybe it will be good choice if she tell her friends what happened to her early. 

She take a deep breat and let it out. "I don't know, i just bumped a girl early and i left her with people judgement look to her, and i regret it now." Yoohyeon said, her tone fill with unsure feeling. Yoobin and Siyeon smiled. 

"Maybe you fall in love?"

___________________________________________________

a/n: this is not like my expectation, but this story must walked like this:") yoohyeon as badgirl is the concept and jiu as goodgirl is the one i need;)