[ After Meeting you ] 3. Overthinking

Euphoria [discontinued]

"Something bad, Minji?" Hyunjung as known as SeolA asked Minji after she arrived in her class. SeolA voice sound of worry. How not? Minji came in with unusual gloomy face.

Minji look up at her. She shook her head as she take a sit beside SeolA. But with that attitude, Minji give a clue to SeolA that she just lied. SeolA caressing Minji's blonde hair. 

"You can tell me your matter and i will be able to help you, because you're my precious friend that i won't to lose." SeolA said with calmly tone, Minji shift her gaze from her hands to SeolA who sit right beside her. 

She raising a bitter smile before she could speak, 

"I lost my wallet." 

___________________________________________________

Yoohyeon lay down her body on king size bed. She still thinking about her conversation with her two bestfriends a hours ago. She take a deep breath, and take out the bracelet from her jeans-pocket. Staring at it for long moments. 

"No, i don't want to! Oh gosh.." Yoohyeon scream in frustation, and she felt she just lost her energy. She buried her face on her smooth blue sky pillow. She was need it. 

She will be able go into dreamworld just if she doesn't forget for change her phone into silent mode. Yoohyeon let out a annoyed groan. She take her phone on the desk beside her bed. 

"Hello?" Yoohyeon greet the caller, 

"Where are you? Are you hurdled the school gate and walking through your castle house again?" An familiar voice asked her. Yoohyeon rolled her eyes. 

"Yes. What would you do then?" Yoohyeon hear a deep sigh from the caller.

"Yooh, i told you many times to stop your bad habit-"

"But i just can't." Yoohyeon cut off the caller words, not even hearing the next words. "Try to stop then." The caller said with full of command. 

"I told you i can't do that, Siyeon. Why are you so stubborn? I though you're my friend but-"

"That's why i want you to change your habit, Yooh! Good friends will support you if you did a good one but if you do bad once, friends will stop you. I want you to change into better person before late." Yoohyeon doesn't give any answer. Maybe, Siyeon is right. But she don't want to. Yoohyeon rising the side of her lips, curve a smirk. 

"So, you are my friend. And my friend will be able to not force me to stop whaetever i love to do." 

"What the fu-" it's the third time, Yoohyeon cut Siyeon words, but this time she hung up the call session and turn off her phone. 

What if she doesn't care about bad habit? Though, she loves it so much. Why would she need to stop it if with that bad habit she can have whatever she wants? No. Yoohyeon doesn't need that kind of advice. Especially from her friends. 

She close her eyes, feel very tired at every inch on her body. 

Yoohyeon sat down as Siyeon crossing her arms in front of her chest, Yoobin staring straightly at her. 

"Why can you two said i'm in love in that short time? You two still can't prove the truth." Yoohyeon said as she playing with the bracelet at her palm. Yoobin looking a bit lazy, she tired for making Yoohyeon admit her feeling. It's been twenty minutes yet Yoohyeon still reject the fact.

Siyeon just stay silent. She wait until Yoohyeon self who admit the truth, because Siyeon know well Yoohyeon stubborn head and she fail to make Yoohyeon change. 

As far as Siyeon knows, Yoohyeon have that kind of character since she left by her first love, her gilrfriend, leave Yoohyeon alone in this cruel city. They made a pinkie promise before thw time they separated. 

Just if the girl who leave Yoohyeon alone is back to this city, Yoohyeon must marry her for their parents engagement. Of course, Yoohyeon keep her promise, maybe Siyeon thinks this time Yoohyeon think of that person. But she never know, will that person keep her promise or not. Siyeon just can pray for the best life of her stubborn head friend. 

"It eating twenty five minutes and you keep stand on your side, you still won't admit it?" Yoobin started dejected. Yoohyeon not take an eye of her. Okay fine. Yoobin fed up and give up. 

"Fine, if you still-"

"Do you still thinking of her, aren't you?" Yoohyeon shift her beautiful view in a row of building to the owner voice's. Yoohyeon smile bitterly. 

"If i say no, it's yes. If i say yes, it's no. Lie if i said never thinking about her again, but i honestly say i'm not thinking about her today." Yoohyeon avoided Siyeon gaze, she just hurt because the girl she looking the most doesn't keep her promise to came back. 

Yoobin nudge Siyeon arm. Siyeon notice it and look back at Yoobin with questioning look. Yoobin look at her like she's asking "what the hell is goin' on? You two didn't tell me yet?" Siyeon just breathed. Give Yoobin a body language to make Yoobin came near her. Yoobin just do it.

"What's going on?" Yoobin murmured, Siyeon take a look to Yoohyeon before she back to Yoobin who looking at her anxiously. "I tell you later." Siyeon short reply. Yoobin nod her head. 

Silence fill the air. Yoohyeon stared blankly at the sky while Siyeon and Yoobin waiting their friend to calm down herself. Yoohyeon let out a sigh. 

"Sometimes, it feel hurt because she not keep her promise. It's been-"

"Eleven years. Right?" Yoohyeon nodded her head as she felt her eyes a bit dry. She holding back her tears not to fall. She miss the girl she make promise. She still love her and looking for her. But the girl she looking for seem not know her effort. It's hurt Yoohyeon more to see the reality really give her big experience she never know. 

"Do you think to move on?" This time Yoobin opened again after a time she shut . Yoohyeon still freeze at her position while Siyeon the taller girl's back. 

"Yes." Yoohyeon mumbled out. Almost whispered. But Siyeon and Yoobin still can catch it clearly. They smile to each other. 

"Then do it." 

Yoohyeon eyes shut opened. Is she really thinks to move on that far? But, that is not her plan. She never ever plan it for the rest of her life. Yoohyeon take her phone and checked the time. 

Still 1 p.m

Yoohyeon out of her room and going to open her refrigerator. She swear when she can saw she has nothing than a cola. 

"Damn, i though i've done buy some stuff but i found nothing than this cola." Yoohyeon opened the cola and drink it. After a while, her phone is ringing, indicate a notification of message. 

Yoohyeon frown her eyebrows and opened the message. Her eyes opened widely after read those message. 

"What the heck?!"

___________________________________________________

a/n: is badgirl yoohyeon suits her, guys? I just curious about it tbh '^'