[ After meeting you ] 4. What?

Euphoria [discontinued]

The sound of crack stuff can be hear. Kim Yoohyeon throw away her own expensive stuff and from her fans stuff.

Frustation and mad.

How not? Her parents just send her message they will fly back to korea after eleven years! Just because they need to accompany her first love.

Yoohyeon doesn't know why, her parents choose her first love more than her, their only one daughter. Yoohyeon take her phone. Opened the last message from her mom.

Mom: We go back to Korean today! We already missing you, honey♡ by the way, we have our gift for you too;) 

Yoohyeon rolled her eyes. Fed up of their parent's sweet words. Yoohyeon gulp her cola, doesn't wanna reply her mom's message. 

Yoohyeon not need them. She had her own world and wealth without them. She has everything. Money, mansion, many car, peaceful live. Of course she love it so much. 

Yoohyeon go back to her room. Turn on her computer to play PUBG. Playing like her life dependent on it. Just, Yoohyeon love gaming and she means it. She have lot of game she could play.

Many hours has gone, and Yoohyeon still sit in front of the computer. Not even care, her eyes a bit teary because sleepy. She was play many different games today. This is the time for her to let her body rest but her phone ruin the moment.

"For the god sake, who call me in the late night like this? Urgh!" Yoohyeon accept the call and she can hear lovely voice from her mom who she misses the most. 

"Hello baby, we are going to your mansion. Are you going to sleep?"

Yoohyeon felt her heart ache. Yoohyeon ended the call right after her mom muttered that words. Yes, she miss her parents but she just can't. Can't face her parents because she still disappointed because them. Yoohyeon wants to ease that feeling but she doesn't enough capable to fight with it. 

It's really torture her.

Yoohyeon let out her tears going damped her cheeks. She miss her parents. But her ego bigger than it is. Yoohyeon wipe her tears away, she threw her body on her king size bed. 

___________________________________________________

"Yoohyeon?"

Someone knocking her door. Yoohyeon still can hear it. She knows, it's her mom. The woman who bring an inspiration for her life. 

Yoohyeon shut her eyes, her smaller heart says to open the door but her ego says no. And Yoohyeon just followed her mind.

And yes, like what Yoohyeon expected, the person opened the door and came in. Yoohyeon can feel the atmosphere became warmer. Yoohyeon can said, only her mom who can do some stuff like that. Cool become warm.

The person walking slowly to her direction after closed the door. Take a sit beside Yoohyeon who laid on her bed. Yoohyeon can felt the person curve a smile while look at her. 

"You grow bigger, after eleven years i've never saw you. And this night, i met you again. You know, Yoo? Mommy miss you so much. You know, mommy can't reject your father command." The person who called Yoohyeon's mom let out a sigh.

"Mommy know, you surely hate us, especially your dad. But just for you to know, we love you no matter what, baby. Even if you hate us, even if you doesn't want our presence in your life. Still, we love you." Her mom mumble all out. She kiss Yoohyeon temple before she leave her daughter to sleep. 

Yoohyeon opened her eyes. Her empty gaze represent everything. Her feeling, her mind, anything about her just now. Suddenly, a memory flashed on her mind.

"Mom, are you sure to go with daddy?" Little girl ask a woman while they interwined their fingers together. The woman give a warm smile while fondle the little girl dark brown hair. 

"Yes baby, mommy must go along with your daddy, you'll be with grandpa and grandma." The woman said with soft tone. The little girl show her sad face. 

"When will you come back?" The woman looks thinking a bit, "we don't know, baby. But we promise, we will come back someday, okay?" The woman answered while ordered her pinky, the little girl replied back with her little pinky. 

"Okay." The little girl answered before she felt a tight hug on her back. The little girl smile when she feel the familiar warmth over her small body. 

"I will miss you, yoohyeonnie.." the words from the other person tickle the little girl ear. The little girl turn to face the person who hugging her. She took the other person hand and kiss it softly. 

"I'll already missing you, unnie." The other person smile widely while hug back the smaller girl. 

"Please take care of yourself until i came back." The person said as she let go from the smaller hugs. The little girl smile and nodded. 

"I will." She said before she can saw the person gone from her sight together with her parents who left her with a hope they'll come back to her again. 

The little girl stay in front of the airport, not even move her position. A pair of hands hold the little girl shoulder. The little girl look up and met the gaze of her grand parents who smiling softly at her. 

"Come on sweetie, we got some ice cream?" Her grandma said with soft gaze made the little girl softened. Her grandpa just smiling at her while waiting them in front of their car. The little girl hold her grandma hands and walking to their expensive car. 

___________________six years later___________________

The brunette hair walking on the corridor of her mansion, mixture emotion appear on her charismatic cold face. 

"Yooh-" the tall girl doesn't give attention to the person who called her name a second ago, she just walk until she stop her step in front of black door that curve a name, Rachel Kim. 

She opened the door and go inside. She throw her bag while she rest her body on her bed. She cover her face with one of her hand. Feel exhausted of everything. 

Silence fill the atmosphere inside. Sometime she feel the happiness without many people over her, right before she can feel someone go inside her room. 

Yet, she still didn't give attention.

The person sit on the side of bed. She caress the brunette arms while the brunette seems not care.

"Yoohyeonnie?" The person ask with low voice, try not to make the brunette feel disturbed. The brunette replied with soft hum. 

"What happen today to you? Think to tell grandma?" The brunette called Yoohyeon finally let out a deep sigh before she speak,

"I don't know why, i just...just feel everything has changed, do you feel it too, grandma?" Yoohyeon furrowed her eyebrows when the person she call grandma. 

"You said, you've want they came back?" Her grandma asked as she shift her gaze from her bed to her grandma. She smiled bitterly. 

"I can't say yes." Yoohyeon grandma looking at her curiously, Yoohyeon glare at her table display. Her grandma still confuse at all. 

"Why are you talking like you won't them to meet you? Do you hate them after all they've done?" Her grandma ask with sadness fill her tone. Yoohyeon shake her head, suddenly a sad smile appear on her sight. 

"Well, most of children will think like me too. They will hoping their parents will come back to their hometown after many years their child live without parents. But, you see what happen? The person they called parents never come back, they just stay live in hopeless ever after. And i am one of the most child who has that experience." Yoohyeon answered while her eyes avoiding eyecontact with her grandma. 

"They not like what you think sweetheart, they just want prepare for the best of their only daughter, for the best of you future. They just-" 

"Just what? Leave their only daughter to built a company? And the most tragic is, they choose another child to come over them more than their truly daughter." Yoohyeon said with sarcastic tone. Her grandma just can stay silent. 

Sometime, Yoohyeon will let out everything if she is tired. And yes, this is the time. 

"I am right, am i?" Yoohyeon left a chuckle, but her eyes tell everything about her. Deep inside her heart, that dark eyes always telling the truth. 

Yoohyeon's grandma left a sigh.

"Yes. You're right." Yoohyeon smiled in happiness. She know she's right. She know herself is selfish, yet she doesn't even care. 

Yoohyeon stand and walking over the door before she opened it, a voice called her name,

"Where will you go?" Her grandma ask with worried and suspicious tone, she smirked a little before she answered. 

"Don't know, maybe i'll not come back." Her grandma opened her eyes widely. "Go where?" Yoohyeon shruged her shoulder. 

"Looking for my parents who lost like a puppy? Nah, i follow my heart. When will they said, i will go." After said that, Yoohyeon gone from the sight. 

___________________________________________________

a/n: some flashback memory from Yoohyeon past. Hope y'll like it^^ i will continue in the next part:)