[ After meeting you ] 1. Mess life

Euphoria [discontinued]

Kim Yoohyeon. Well known as Yoohyeon or Queen of Disaster. Everyone knows, if you had a problem with that girl. She will never let you go of her hand. I remind you, never. 

So, it will be better if you not make a problem with her, especially, you ask her something that she hates it will be the end of your happiness life. 

That's why she doesn't has many friends, except Siyeon and Yoobin. Of course, they're friend since junior high school. Siyeon and Yoobin know their friends so well. 

Just like today, as always. Yoohyeon came to her bullying victim class, ask for money. Not like she's poor, she's even have too much money. She's rich. No, very rich. So rich, until she can buy her school. 

Nobody want doubt about it. Yoohyeon always have the winner place. No matter what, nobody that brave against her.

"Dude, i told you so many ing times to you to stop bully her! Do you hear me?" Yoobin hold back Yoohyeon shoulder to stop her from her fast walking. Siyeon followed them three step behind them. 

Yoohyeon mark a smirk on her lips. Devilish smirk. That Yoobin and Siyeon hate to see when Yoohyeon do that. Because they know, Yoohyeon will never stop doing whatever she likes. 

"Why? You like her?" Yoobin eyes widened in surprise, she doesn't think Yoohyeon will ask that kind of question. Yoobin doesn't give an answer. Siyeon looks uncomfortable about the situation. 

"What are you doing to our baby Yoobin, Yooh?" Siyeon defend Yoobin as Yoobin is her little sister who need an protector. Yoohyeon just shrug her shoulder and continued to walk. Siyeon and Yoobin exchange look. 

"U-unnie?" Yoobin eyes a bit teary. Siyeon knows. Yoobin still can't receive the fact that tell Yoohyeon is stubborn . "It's okay baby, it's okay. I know you, i feel you." Just with that words, Siyeon hugged Yoobin tight. 

She loves her friend. More than anything. And she doesn't want saw her bestfriend hurting by other people. The last one, she hate whenever Yoohyeon rude to Yoobin. 

Siyeon can see, Yoohyeon walking getting further. That means, Yoohyeon will be arrived on her victim class. Siyeon can't do anything, just pray for the best. Yoohyeon not do anything bad like yesterday. 

"Yoobin? Do you want to eat something?" Siyeon askes Yoobin as she let go Yoobin from their warm hug. Yoobin nod her head, signaling she was agree with Siyeon. Siyeon smile and hold her hand to bring her to the cafeteria. 

While Siyeon and Yoobin going to cafeteria, Yoohyeon just arrive in front of her victim class. Her lips curved up. She looks at behind. empty. She thinks, Yoobin and Siyeon will stop her again. But not, they're don't. 

"Just a small touch, and your life will like a hell again, today, baby girl." Yoohyeon walked in, all eyes fixed on the figure who walking inside their class. The class know who will be the target. They just shut their mouth until the target meet Yoohyeon gaze.

"Good Morning, Lee Gahyeon. Do you mind to donate some of your money?" Yoohyeon grinning so bright, even the sun can be her rival. Just if she have a good personality, maybe that class has crush to her. But with like-that-bad personality didn't stopped people to have a crush for Kim Yoohyeon. 

Gahyeon feel the atmospher became darker than before. She knows what will happened after this if she refuse to give Yoohyeon some of her money. But if she give Yoohyeon her money, maybe today she will nit eat anything. 

But, before she can speak something, someone nudge her make her shift her focus from Yoohyeon to that person. Im Dayoung. Tell her to give her money. Gahyeon let out a sigh before reach for her wallet and let out one sheet of money, Yoohyeon smile grow bigger when Gahyeon give her the money she wants. 

"Thank you, you're my good friend ever." Yoohyeon leave the class. Leave Gahyeon with sad feeling crawl her heart. Dayoung patting her shoulder to give her some support. Their gaze meet. 

"Don't worry too much, i will treat you today!" Dayoung said with a lot of joy on her tone. Gahyeon made a smile on her lips. She knows, Dayoung will help her on her every condition. 

"Thank you." 

___________________________________________________

Yoohyeon walked calmly, like she's not doing anything before. Hummed happily. Playing with her car keys. Chew her gum. And never forget that big smile appeared on her charismatic-beauty faces. 

She walked in to the cafeteria. Looking for her two bestfriend before walked straight at them and sat beside Yoobin who eating her breakfast in peace. 

"Good mworning guys! I feel good today!!" She said with happily tone. Siyeon not pay attention for her, not for e a second. She just smile at eating Yoobin. Yoohyeon pouting her lips, look adorable as always.

"You guys not hear me??" She ask with cutie-sad voice. Siyeon eyes locking at her. Yoohyeon felt something between her friends. Yoobin not even caring she's here, right beside her. And Siyeon gaze she want to avoid it. 

"W-what's wrong?" That innocent question can be hear after Yoohyeon saw her friends cold expression. "Nothing goes wrong, what are you doing here? You can go if you doesn't have a question to ask to us." Siyeon said with cold tone, she just doesn't want Yoohyeon destroy the good-mood Yoobin just a while ago, definetly before Yoohyeon came of course. 

Siyeon can see Yoohyeon sad face. Siyeon must doing it for the good-mood Yoobin. "You gonna throw me away? Really, Siyeon?!" Yoohyeon said with high pitch that make Yoobin a bit uncomfortable. Siyeon knows it just with reading her face expression. 

"Who said i throw you away? I said you can go if you not have a question to ask to us." Siyeon repeating her words. Yoohyeon changed her expression and stand from her chair until make a sound of chirp. 

"Okay, i will go if you guys don't want me here." Yoohyeon said with creepy stare, Yoobin felt dark aura beside her. Doesn't dare to look a side. Just Siyeon who still that brave against creepy Yoohyeon. 

"Then go." That words out calmly from Siyeon lips. Yoohyeon give them a meaningful smile. "Fine. This is money for you guys. Meet me in the rooftop this afternoon." Yoohyeon put three sheets of money on the table. Siyeon stare coldly until Yoohyeon silhoutte leave them for second times. 

She let out a sigh and take the money. She didn't have a plan to use the money and she decide to take it back to Yoohyeon this afternoon. Yoobin look at her with questioning face. Siyeon smile and carressed her hair. 

"It's fine, i can handle it. Just eat your food and stay with me."

___________________________________________________

a/n: i'm not really sure you guys will like this'^' this is my first time, i'm sorry if i have many wrong while writing it. Thank you for reading^^ by the way, euphoria just the title of the books not the story;)