Sudden Confession

Irene's Little Guardian Angel

"I've ordered our meal. I hope you are okay with Chinese." Taeyeon said while looking at her phone on her hand, towel on her still dripping hair.

"I'm fine with anything, Unnie."

Irene that was looking around Taeyeon's penthouse divert her attention back to Taeyeon. She walk to Taeyeon and sat her on the couch, startling Taeyeon as she was busy reading text messages from work and her members. She then stands in between still stunned Taeyeon's thigh and start gently rubbing Taeyeon's hair to dry. "Your hair is still wet, Unnie. You will caugh flu if you are not drying it properly, and we won't want that, won't we?"

"Why are you like this, Irene ssi?" Taeyeon mumbled with complicated feeling. She enjoys being the recieving end of Irene's affectionate gesture but she also afraid for her heart. The more she interact with Irene, the more her heart yearn for her.

"Why can't I? Is it wrong for me to treat you just like how I treat my sister?" Aw, that hurts..

"I mean, I have thought of you as my sister. My family." Family.. Of course. What do you expect, Kim Taeyeon?

Taeyeon is too deep in her self wallowing that she missed Irene's twinkling mischievous eyes that look at her expression fondly. How come person that is so smart can be so clueless.

Irene knows that Taeyeon is disappointed by her answer. It is shown through her slumped shoulder, slightly pouting lips, and glistening eyes.

"If that's what you think I will say, then you are wrong."

Taeyeon snaps her head to look at Irene so fast she almost hurt her neck. "What do you mean, Irene ssi?" She can feel her heart beating fast praying to hear the answer that she wish she could get.

Irene bit her lips trying to hold her smile that threatened to come out at Taeyeon's act. It is obvious what she wants to hear and Irene is not planning to make Taeyeon wait any longer. After all, there are so much things that she wants to do with Taeyeon or to her. Irene smirks at her erted fantasy but then shakes her head and takes a deep breath to calm her self. Get a hold of your self, Bae Joohyun! There's time and place for that. First things first!

What is she thinking that made her smirk like a drunken college boy? Is it bad that I think her smirk is y? Oh My God! I'm so twisted for thinking about her like that!

Irene puts aside the towel, combs Taeyeon's half dried hair using her hand and put it behind her ear so she can see her face clearly. After she satisfied, she cups Taeyeon's face gently, look her in the eyes and says, "If you think I'll keep you by my side as my sister, then you are wrong. There are three things that you need to know and remember, Unnie."

Irene bends her body, putting her face closer to Taeyeon. She looks at Taeyeon's face intently as if trying to mapped her face inside her brain. Not satisfied with their distance, she straddles Taeyeon, sitting her self fully on Taeyeon's lap and puts her arms around Taeyeon's neck loosely.

Taeyeon her dry lips and gulped out of nervousness. "Is this necessary, Irene ssi? I mean you can sit on the couch beside me or in front of me."

"I know. But where's the fun in that, right? Moreover, I have wanted to feel your body close to mine again after i tasted the feeling of being in your arm. Do you remember our first time?"

Taeyeon fans her hot face and says, "Yah, Bae Juhyun! How could you speak like that! People will get the wrong message if they hear that! I didn't take you as a ert before but now.. You are a dangerous woman!"

Irene grabs Taeyeon's hand that was fanning her face then forcefully circles it around her waist. She grabs it again when Taeyeon tried to move her hands, feeling awkward." Do not move your hand! You'll regret it if you try once more." After she is sure that Taeyeon gets her message through her thicked skull, Irene put her arms back around Taeyeon's neck.

"So, as i was saying. Three things you have to know. Firstly I want you to speak to me informally. Don't call me Irene ssi but Juhyun ah instead, because it feels like we are not close enough if you speak so formally to me as though I am just your colleague, which I'm not. We are more intimate than that, don't you think, Unnie? I'll call you that for now."

Taeyeon unknowingly tighten her hold on Irene's waist, feeling disagree with Irene's instruction. Doing that, Taeyeon too pressed their body closer, leaving little distance between them. But of course Taeyeon didn't realized it. What is this girl's problem, really? Is she really think that I'm going to agree to all her words? I'm older than her!

Taeyeon feels goosebumps rising along her body when she feels Irene slowly her nape. "Second of all, we are going to meet at least once a week to have meal together and talk about ourselves. And you have to pick me up and drop me home when we meet. Also, if it is getting late, you are going to let me sleep here and take me home on the next day instead."

Taeyeon frowns at Irene's cute demands. She flicks Irene's forehead hard enough to startled her but not enough to leave a mark." Bae Juhyun Princess! What are you taking me for? Your driver? Your servant? What makes you think you have any right to order me around?"

"Aww! Unnie, it hurts!"

"It is intended to be hurt so you can wake up from your imagination. I am fond of you, Juhyun ah. But ordering me around is not your privilage, it is my girlfriend's." Taeyeon then pats Irene's bum gently as a show of affection.

"But I'm almost there! That's why we need to meet more and get to know each other intimately. And just you know, I'm doing this is part of your fault, Unnie!"

"What kind of nonsense are you talking about? How could this be my fault? Don't speak in a riddle, explain it as simple as possible so i can understand you."

"I'm not speaking in a riddle! You are the one that is too clueless and I have never met someone as clueless as frustrating as you! I like you! You have caught my attention ever since i was a trainee but i decided not to pursue my feeling because I was not feeling worthy of you! And even though i am still not that worthy, at least now i have debuted and i have got money from our album sales! Although not as much as you, it will be enough for me to buy you food or watch movie or to buy gift or.. "

Taeyeon hugs Irene as tight as she can without hurting her. She feels so happy to know that not only Irene returned her feeling, she also want to try dating her.

Irene gasped from the feeling of being hugged by her crush." Or paying for our future death." Irene continues her speech with a small voice. Then she return Taeyeon's hug as she burried her face on Taeyeon's shoulder. "That's the third thing that i wanted to tell you. I like you a lot not as sister or colleague but as women to women. I want to date you and then when we close enough, we can be lovers and then far far later we can get married and build family together and.. "

Taeyeon chuckles at this. She cups Irene's excited face and says," Calm down, Princess. Let's take it step by step. Let's take it slow."

"I can't help it! Just by thinking that I will spend the rest of my life with you, my heart beating so fast and so.. So.. Happy.. I'm sorry! I'm being extra, aren't I? Please don't feel turn off by this. I tend to talk too fast and think too far ahead when I get excited of something."

" No no! Don't worry about it! I find it adorable and I'm super happy. It's just I'm afraid. Once, I put my heart on my sleeves and dated this one girl. She was my everything and I was so sure that she will be my last. But one day I found out that she fell out of love with me or rather she had experiment enough and decided to be a coward. Instead of telling me upfront, she cheated with a man. A close friend of mine. I'm not angry to them, I'm angry to my self for not guarding my heart properly, for trusting her blindly, for being naive to believe that true love existed. And then you came along, looking so beautiful, so helpless, and so warm, just like her. You scared me."

"Who the hell did that to a beautiful angel like you?? If I had the honor to be your girlfriend, I'm going to take care of your heart carefully, I'm not going to take your love for granted, I'm going to treat you right, I'm going to put my heart on my sleeves just like how you do. I'm going to return your affection just like how much you give me and more."

Irene caresses Taeyeon's hair softly, then suddenly she grabs Taeyeon's cheeks and pulls it hard to left and right, startling her. Taeyeon looks at Irene with eyes as wide as saucer. Taeyeon wants to scold Irene but she find she is unable to do so, no thanks to Irene.

Irene laugh at Taeyeon's expression. She release her hold on Taeyeon's face and impulsively kiss her forehead. She Taeyeon's hair softly trying to calm her from her heartfelt confession. "I'm not her, Unnie. I can't promise that we'll always be happy but I'll try my hardest. So let's try this, Unnie. Let's be happy together. Coz I want nobody nobody but you~"

Taeyeon laughs at Irene's random singing. She kisses Irene back on her forehead then nuzzles her face on Irene's shoulder." Okay. Let's try together, Joohyun ah. Please take care of my heart."

" I will, Unnie. I will take care not only your heart, but also your body.. Thoroughly..."

Taeyeon hits Irene lightly and scold her playfully. "Do you really need to comment like that when we were in a serious talk?"

Irene laughs out loud then smile fondly. "I guess seungwan's greasy act has rubbed on me. But on serious note, I won't let you down, Unnie."

"I know." But I'm afraid I'm the one that is going to let you down, Juhyun ah..