Irene's Interrogation

Irene's Little Guardian Angel

One month has passed since Taeyeon and Irene met and that's how long Irene has been looking for her little savior. Every time she went to the company, she will put all her senses on alert but she still can not find Taeyeon. She has mistaken other people as Taeyeon so many times that trainees or staff there start thinking that she is one of Taeyeon's sasaeng fan. Even her own members getting worried and looks at her warily, just like right now.

Few minutes ago, right when they have arrived at the dorm, Yeri pulled her into the living room and made her sit on the couch with Wendy and Joy sits on each of her side while Yeri and Seulgi sit on the floor near her foot. Irene that doesn't realized her situation, looks at her member questioningly and asks,"What's wrong, girls? Is there something that you want to tell me?"

Instead of answering her question, they start nudging and elbowing each other. Seulgi Unnie, ask her. Yeri kicks Seulgi while ordering her through her gaze. Seulgi shakes her head wildly with panic stricken face then directing her pitiful puppy eyes to her GF as a signal for her to asks Irene instead of her self Wendy honey, i'm scared!! Please ask Unnie instead of me! You know Unnie has soft spot for you so she will never ever gets angry at you!! Pretty please with cherry on top!!

Wendy gulps nervously as she saw her lover's cute pleading eyes. She knows she is doomed because she can never say no to those eyes. She was ready to ask the million dollar question and got scolded for it when her eyes met Joy's. Wendy smirks devilishly then speaks to Irene sweetly, "Unnie, Joy said that she has been itching to ask you something about your recent Hunt craze."

Irene knitted her brows at Wendy's statement. She turns to Joy as if waiting her to explain more. "Hunt craze? What are you talking about, Sooyoung? We have been very busy with our group schedule, where do i find time to hunt? Wait! When did i ever hunt anyway? What kind of nonsense are you talking about?"

Joy glares at Wendy intensely and send a death threat through her gritted teeth. "Just wait when we finish, Unnie!! I'll put wasabi in that liar tongue of yours!" Then she change her expression into mischievous one before she turns to Irene. "What do you mean you have never hunt, Unnie? You have been hunting intensely for almost a month that we start to worry about your prey."

"But I have never.."

"Taeyeon Unnie."

Irene looks at Joy like she has lost her mind, still doesn't get what she is trying to say. "What about Taeyeon Unnie? What does she has anything to do with hunting?"

Joy smile slyly at this. She put both of her hands on Irene's cheeks to make sure she concentrate on every words that she is going to say. "You, Irene Unnie, has been hunting for Taeyeon Unnie for almost a month. You think you've been really subtle but it's the opposite. You snapped your head to the direction of anyone that talked about her, trying to listen what they were talking about. You scanned everyone in the company everytime we went there, trying to find her but you stared at everyone so intensely, they thought you were angry at them. You roamed around dance practice room, singing practice room, you even went to every women's bathroom in the building just to look for her!"

Joy put her finger on Irene's lips when she tried to defend herself." Don't even try to say you didn't do that, Unnie. Everyone knows about these and they started to think that you have became a stalker or psychopath. I'm not even surprise if Taeyeon Unnie heard about your behaviour."

Irene's eyes widens hearing these and start panicking. She abruptly stand, pacing around the room while cursing at her self." Stupid Irene! You should have acted more subtle! You should have controlled your stupid self! Stupid staffs for telling Taeyeon Unnie! What if she thinks i'm weird? What if she thinks i'm obsessed with her and avoid me forever? What to do? What to do?!"

Other Red Velvet member look at Irene with half worried half amused stare. They have never seen their calm and collected leader acting like this just because of a baseless rumour... Unless what they have been thinking about is true. That their beloved leader is crushing on the other leader. If that's true, they are very thrilled and happy. Because finally for once, Irene is taking interest on someone. But most of all, they finally have something to tease of their oh so perfect leader.

"But Taeyeon Unnie won't think that you are weird, Unnie. I mean, I have been talking about our weird behavior to her and she just laughed and said we were cute babies. And she is not the kind of person that believes on stupid baseless rumor. I can even call and ask her now if you are that worried." Yeri said with cheeky grins on her face while walking closer to her.

Irene is shocked and speechless at Yeri's revelation but then changes quickly to anger." You know I have been looking for Taeyeon Unnie and you just let me act like a stupid fan girl when you can just give me her number and solve my problem?! Kim Yerim! You are dead!"

Instead of being afraid, Yeri's grin widens. She looks at the other member that has the same cheeky grin then turns back at Irene." So you admitted you have been looking for Taeyeon Unnie all this time and you have a crush on her?"

" W-when did i ever said that!"

"So you aren't crushing on her?"

"I am not!!"

"And last time when i heard you were sleep talking about wanting to hold someone's hand while walking on the park, eating tteokbokki together, watching a movie together, basically have a romantic date with someone, that someone was not Taeyeon Unnie?"

"N-no! That's not her! And i have never had a dream like that! You were lying!"

Irene fans her beetroot red face and try to calm her fast beating heart. Thinking about doing all the things that Yeri said with Taeyeon makes her heart flutters and giddy. But she won't admit that to her mischievous members. She can't imagine what kind of teasing she would get if they knew.

But unknowned to her, her members has known about this all along and they are just trying to make Irene to admit it with her own mouth.

"I'm going to win this battle, Unnie!" Yeri said inwardly. "So you are saying you don't need Taeyeon Unnie's number?"

I DO!!! I need it! Come on, Irene! Think of an excuse! Oh.. I got it! "I do, Yerim. I need to thank her for her help but she is a very busy person and hard to meet." Irene almost pouting on this "And that's why i was looking for her since last month." Irene then smirks victoriously.

Nice try, Unnie. But you can't win! "Then I can just tell her that you are grateful. There's no need to get her phone number." Let's see what other excuse you are going to say Unnie. Hahaha!

Irene bit her lips trying not to show her frustration but her burrowed eyebrows betrayed her. Wendy, Seulgi, and Joy know that Yeri is one step closer to her victory.

 

Poor Unnie.. She should have just admit her feeling.

Yerimie is being too harsh.. What if Unnie gets angry at us? We know how she hates to lose...

Good job, honey!! more!!

 

Does Yeri always this smart, witty, and annoying?? Why do i have a feeling like i'm going to lose and she knows it?? "There's a thing called manner, Yerim ah. It is polite to thank someone in person. And i am a person that think manner is really important. So, just give me her number."

Yeri crossed her arms in front of her chest, smirk lopsidedly, and lean closer to Irene before asks the end game question." Okay, I will."

"Thank Y.."

"But since you are not interested on Taeyeon Unnie, i should reject her dinner invitation that she sent to you through me, right? Although i'm sure she will be sad, but it is the right thing to do than giving her false hope. Right, Irene Unnie?" Let's see how you dodge this, Unnie!!

 

Daaamnn! Yerim 100 - Irene Unnie 0

Omo! Is that true?? Am i the only one that doesn't know? Does wannie baby knows? Someone tell me!!

Wonderful final jab, babe!! There's no way she'll say no!

 

Irene gasped hearing this and squeals loudly not realizing she has uncovered her feeling. "She did?? Did she really ask me out on dinner?? Are you really sure like one hundred percent sure she ask me, Irene, on a dinner date?? OMG!!"

"I thought you said you are not interested on Taeyeon Unnie? I thought you are just being polite and wants to express your gratitude, that's why you need her number? So, why are you so excited, Unnie? And have i ever said anything about date? I said dinner invitation."

Irene slumps her shoulder defeatedly and slumps her body on the couch, admitting her defeat. She throws her arms up and says while sulking," Fine! I have a crush on her! She was like a knight in shining armour when she helped me. Or more like a guardian angel because she helped me when nobody could. Are you guys satisfied now?"

 

Finally the game ends with Yerim as the winner! Woot woot! Give a big applause to Kim Yerim!

What the? So does Taeyeon Unnie ask Irene Unnie out or not??? I'm so confuse!!

That's right, baby! I'm glad you have absorbed all my knowledge and became almost as savage as i am. My baby!!

 

Wendy approach her sulking leader and sits beside her. She holds Irene's hand then pats it gently. "Unnie, you know we meant well. We just want you to admit your feeling and act on it so you finally have someone to love, who loves you as much as you do, who will take care of you, who you can share your burden and your thought with. I know you always felt left out ever since four of us become couples and we have been worried about you. So don't be afraid or hesitate, just go for it."

Irene hid her face on Wendy's shoulder them mumble shyly," What if Taeyeon Unnie doesn't feel the same?"

" Dont you worry, Unnie. Based on our very very reliable sources, she is very much into you as you are to her." Joy encourages Irene." Taeyeon Unnie said it her self, although unwillingly... And forcefully.."

Irene turns to Joy who suddenly shivers and asks," What's wrong, Sooyoung ah?"

"Let's just say you should be grateful that we are the ones that interrogate you instead of snsd unnies. You always says that me and Yeri are devils but you haven't seen one until you met them. I have so much to learn from them.. Poor Taeyeon Unnie.." Joy said while reminiscing wistfully.

"Yeah, Unnie. We are angels comparing to our sunbaes.", said Yeri.

"That's true. But maybe that's why they are so powerful. They pushed each other to their 'limits'.", added Wendy.

"You would never believe it until you saw it with your own eyes, Unnie. It was unexplainable. But the important thing is we know that the feeling is mutual so you should do something about it on the dinner tonight. And please.." Irene look at Seulgi questioningly, still not lifting her head of Wendy's shoulder with her arms wrapped tightly around Wendy's petite waist."Yes, Seulgi bear?"

Seulgi pouts at her, stomps her foot childishly and whines, "Please stop hogging my Wannie! How long are you going to being mushy with her? I need my Seungwan's daily dose of love!" Seulgi then separate them forcefully but gently and pulls Wendy into her arms. She hugs her tightly as though they have been separated for years. Seulgi pecks Wendy's chubby cheek repeatedly before glares at Irene as hard as she can, albeit it looks like a puppy's glare. "Just hurry and date Taeyeon Unnie so you stop snatching her from me! Hmph!"

Irene can only laugh at Seulgi's display of cuteness, not knowing the disaster that snsd members implicate on Taeyeon just to get the information. After all snsd has been known for their 'hard work' behavior. Work extra hard, play extra hard, and interrogate extra extra hard..

NEXT : Taeyeon's Interrogation

 

A/N So, what do you guys think? Should I continue it or keep it short coz it's boring? Any suggestion?