Taeyeon's Interrogation

Irene's Little Guardian Angel

Where am i? Taeyeon groans, tries to open her eyes to see where she is but found that she can't because something is covering her eyes. What the.. Am i kidnapped? But that's impossible. Cause no one knows about our empire, so kidnapping for money is not an option. I don't have any enemy either.. And the last time i did before this was eating with my mem.. Right.. Is this one of their prank again?? Should i just play along.. *smirk* Hmm.. It will be fun haha!!

"Hello? Anybody there?!" Taeyeon shouts in *fake* fears. "Whoever you are, my members won't let this slide easily! They will save me!"

"Aww.. Tae Tae is so sweet! She always believe in us! Babe, maybe we shouldn't have done it this way! Look how fragile and sad she looks!"

"Hey, it's not my idea! Although i find pranking her is funny, this is too much of work! I don't agree to this, remember? I suggested to just force her right on the spot!"

Okay.. So it's not sica or fany.. "Please just let me go! What have i ever done to you anyway?" Right after that she could heard some of her members arguing with small voices.

"That's right! Unnie never did anything wrong to us, you know? She did all the hard work and never complain. Is this really necessary?" Taeyeon can imagine Seohyun reprimand other member with hands on her hip just like a mom scolding her children. Not Hyunnie either so Hyo must be involved.

" B-but hyunnie.. We've came so far, can't we play just a little bit more?" Just as i thought!

" I think it is enough. We are all adult, let's do this like any normal people do. Besides, i don't want to be the receive side when Taenggoo angry. She is cute and everything but devil won't ever compare to her when she is angry. And you prankster group knows it well."

"But bunny! She doesn't know who we are yet!" That stupid stick, everyone would know with how loud her voice is.

"Yeah! Let's play a little more! I have planned what i wanted to do to her!" Like i will let you, black bean!

"For once, I have to disagree with you guys. Although i am a member of prankster group, we have tied her on the chair for hours. This can hurt her hand and i don't like to hurt Taeyeon Unnie." Aww.. As expected of my favourite dongsaeng!

"No! We are still going to do this even if you guys won't! This is the golden chance that hard to get! We will enjoy this!" Sooyoung the leader shouts enthusiastically.

"Aye Aye Aye!!" the other two answer back just as hype as their leader.

Taeyeon shakes her head at their behaviour. They are all so smart but also dumb at the same time. "You guys know that i can hear all that you guys said, right? You better set me free now before bad.. Bad things happened to you."

Suddenly everyone stop talking and it is very quiet. She can smell fear in the air. "Fany, Sica, Hyun, Bunny, Yoong, i will forget that you guys agreed to this dumb plan and just deal with the prankster if you guys let me go in 5 seconds." Right after ahe said that, rushed footsteps heard and she can see and move again. She blinks several time to adjust her vision while rubbing her sore arm. She clears to get all their attention. "So, I have always told you that being a leader of our team is hard. Especially with pranksters inside it. But! There's gain in every loss, and i gained information that i can use especially in times like this." Taeyeon direct her evil gaze to the prankster, and says through her eyes. You shouldn't have messed with me!

" You are bluffing! We have no secret to hide! We fear nothing! We are innocent! This is an abuse of power! I'm not going to stay quiet and accept this unfairness!" Soo young shouts bravely to cover her nervousness. What exactly that she has on us??

"Is that right?? What about we play the game! The rule is simple, i'm going to ask a question and all of you have to have same answer. With every wrong answer, you'll get shot on the with the nerf gun that Yuri brought! Isn't it fun?"

"Why would we join the game? We gain nothing from this game! We will not break under a pressure! Girls, let's attack!"

 

SooHyoYul start shooting at the running Taeyeon, aiming for any part of her body that is easy to attack. But Taeyeon runs to their GF and hide behind their girlfriends so they had to stop shooting.

"That's low! Using human shield is prohibited in this game!"

"Oh everything is fair in love and game!"

"But you don't love! You just play the game, so you can not use the quote!"

"I do! I love you guys.."

"Aww Tae Tae.. I love you too, sweetie. Now, why don't we just ask Tae Tae what we want to know and end this stupid game?" Fany turns at Taeyeon and ask gently, "Tae Tae, tell me honestly, the reason why you go as far as almost uncovering our secret just to save irene, is it love? Do you have feelings for her?"

Taeyeon smiles shyly at Fany's question. She can feel her cheeks getting red at the thought confessing her feeling to her members." I don't know whether i love her or not, but when i see her, i didn't even realize but my protective side shows out. I hate seeing her cry or sad or bothered. And when i see her smile, i feel so contented and happy and I'm going to do everything that I can just to make her happy. Her smile is so beautiful, especially her eyes. It is sparkle and shine so bright and i can't explain it but making her happy and seeing her happy, making me forget my loneliness."

All of her members smile fondly at her confession. They hug her tightly as though saying they got her back. "Now that we got what we wanted, let's stop the unnecessary war and go home!"

"B-but! What about all the things that we brought to use it to interrogate Taeyeon?" Ask Yuri.

"Yeah! We need to use it before we go or it will be wasting my energy for nothing!" Sooyoung says agreeing to Yuri.

"That's right! What a waste!" They all surprised with Taeyeon's word.

"Really?!" The Prankster shout in delight thinking Taeyeon will play with them and that they have already forgiven.

"Yeah. It is a waste, so i will give your girlfriend a reason to use it.. To you!"

"Wha.."

Taeyeon smirks at SooYulHyo the turns to their girlfriends.

"Seohyun-ah, do you remember when you came to me crying because your sweet potato that you plant on your garden was wrecked by your dog and you can't scold her because she looked so innocent? But you were really sad because it took almost 2 months to grow?"

"Yes?"

"It is a good thing that you didn't scold her. Because the one that did it was Hyo and she put the blame on your puppy because she was afraid you will throw all the shoes that she loves. I overheard she told that to Sooyoung."

"Unnie!" Seohyun looks at Hyoyeon with fire in her eyes.

"And Bunny, it also happened to you."

"What do you mean?"

"Sooyoung is the one that broke your newly bought wii and blamed it on your cat. She accidentally poured soda on it. But instead of confessed, she blame your cat because she is afraid you will banned her from eating all the snacks that she stocked inside her wardrobe."

"You stupid chopstick! Don't call me Sunny if I don't make you regret for what you did!"

 

"Ha! You have nothing on me, Taeyeon! I have never done things like that!" Yuri says as she smile in victory.

"Well, yeah. I don't know your secret, but i'm sure Hyo and Soo won't let you walk away without any scratch. All for one, one for all. Isn't that you guys pranksters' motto? Stay together in every situation. So if they got into trouble, i'm sure they would prefer you are in the same situation.. Or more haha.. "

"No! They won't telltale on me. Right guys?"

"But we can't survive without you.. 2 vs 7 isn't fair, don't you think?" Sooyoung replies darkly.

"No, No! You are going to get me killed!"

"Then we are in this together." Hyoyeon answer just as somber as Sooyoung.

"Yoona-ah.."

"Nooo.." Yuri tried to stop Sooyoung from spilling the secret but held down by Hyoyeon instead.

"Yoona-ah.. Yuri is the one that take your snack stash and give it to me every time she needed my help or when she wanted me to keep a secret from you."

Yoona looks at Yuri in disbelief before looks at her fire in her eyes. "Kwon Yuri, you die!! Girls, let's teach them not to play with us!"

 

Just like that, the war break loose and everyone can guess who the winning side is.

After the three pranksters surrender, they ceased fire and start treating their 'battle wounds'. Because SeoSunYoon are still angry at their GF, they help Taeyeon instead and let the pranksters treat each other's wound. Some grumbles of jealousy, angry gazes, and pouting lips can been seen but stop their antics immediately when their GF glared at them.

Seeing that everything has gone back to normal, Jessica and Tiffany, the only couple that is free of 'problem', decided to approach Taeyeon and discuss about her newly grown feeling. Jessica and Tiffany sits with Taeyeon in the middle of them. Tiffany holds Taeyeon's hand while Jessica put her head on her shoulder as she wraps her arm around Taeyeon's waist. Both of them snuggles as close as possible, trying to give her comfort and safety because they know, the topic that they are going to talk is a sensitif one for her.

"Tae Tae, are you planning to pursue Irene anytime soon or are you going to play body guard and protect her from afar instead?" Fany starts asking gently.

Taeyeon sighs deeply, furrowing her brows then shakes her head. "I don't know. As you guys already know, I'm more of behind the scene kind of person then do something in front of public."

"We know." Jessica squeeze her waist gently. "Isn't that why you make sure Red Velvet had several comebacks this year and choose the best songs for them? You want them to be famous before we leave SM as the more famous you are the more respect you get from the management team. You want to guarantee that other bad people won't pressure them to do the things that they don't want , right?"

Taeyeon chuckles and put her head on top of Jessica's. "I don't even know whether i should be surprised that you know what i did or how i think instead. I guess being together for more than 10 years can give you that ability."

"But Taenggoo.. Are you really going to be okay just taking care of her from afar? Are you really going to be okay when someone snatch her heart and be her lover?" Sunny chimes worriedly.

"I don't want to burden her with my feelings. She will feel guilty if i ask her out but she isn't attracted with me. It will be if she goes out with me out of politeness." Taeyeon pouts sadly at this thought.

"But you'll never know until you try, Unnie. We should not assume what other people think or feel. I have a good feeling about her. I like her for you, Unnie. You know i don't just approve anybody to be with my Taeyeon Unnie. And also, nobody can reject your charm, Unnie. Not even Irene ssi."

"Seobaby is right, Unnie. That's why we have take the initiative to invite Irene to dinner on your behalf. Use this opportunity to get to know her and to decide whether you want to be by her side as a lover or just an invisible bodyguard."

Taeyeon bit her lips while contemplating Yoona and other member's word. She sighs loudly after thinking for sometimes and put a crooked smile as she asks," Okay then. When and where would the dinner be?"

" Uhmm.. In possibly 30 minutes from now, at your penthouse."

"What!?! I won't make it in time!" Taeyeon yells at them with eyes as wide as saucer. "And why does it has to be in my penthouse??"

"Yes, you will make it in time because in case you haven't realize it, we are already in your penthouse. And about why it has to be here.. We just want to make it easier for both of you if you guys decided to skip dinner and just go straight to the main course, if you get what i mean hahhahah.. "Hyoyeon explained then laugh ertedly.

" Yah! You ert!" Taeyeon shouts at her with face as red as tomato. "We are not going to do anyt.."

 

Ding Dong.. Ding Dong.. "Excuse me, Taeyeon Unnie. I'm Irene, can you please open the door?"

 

All of them look at the door and then at Yuri, as she is the one that tasked to invite Irene. "What? People make mistakes! Maybe i told her wrong but what's the different between now and 30 minutes later, right?" Yuri says tried to defend her self.

"Big difference, moron! She could change her clothes and other things to make her look presentable! Look at her now! What would Irene think when she sees her?!" Jessica grabs Yuri's collars and shake her violently.

Tok tok tok.. "Unnie, are you there?"

"We have no choice but to leave now, Unnie. Before Irene ssi left because she thinks no one is here. "

All of them rushed to took all their belonging including the nerf guns then hugs Taeyeon lightly before open the door and leave.

"Hi, Irene. Have fun with Taenggoo!"

"Have a pleasant dinner!"

"Don't do anything that you would regret in the morning, okay?"

"What she meant is do not regret it if you don't do it tonight, okay?"

"Hahahaha..."

All of them start teasing Irene.

 

"Stop it guys!"

"Oooohhhh.. Little knight in shining armour has came to save the princess!"

Taeyeon knows her members won't stop anytime soon so she grabs Irene"s hand gently and pulls her inside her penthouse. Even after she closed the door, she can still hear her member's teasing.

" Oh my God! Taeyeonnie is so aggressive! Hold your horses, Taenggoo! Remember no hanky panky on the first date!!"

Taeyeon can't face Irene after what her member said. So she bows slightly then apologize with reddened cheeks. "Pardon them, Irene ssi. They are not bad people. Just.. Weird.. Haha... Why don't you sit in the living room while i change into something more proper."

"But you look attractive already.."

Taeyeon snaps her head to Irene and asks, "What did you say?"

Irene walks closer to Taeyeon and only stops when their feet touched. She leans closer and whisper seductively. "I said.. You are attractive already.. Whatever you wear.." Then she boldly put her arm around Taeyeon's neck while the other on her waist. She pressed their body together leaving no distance left. "Even more when you have nothing on.."

Taeyeon is shocked at Irene's boldness. She didn't think Irene would be this seductive. She put her arms on Irene's shoulder, intended to push her a little because she can't think straight with Irene pressed on her like this. She can feel Irene's curves and she is getting crazy trying to control her hormones.

Taeyeon didn't think that Irene will act like this so she tries to reason with her. "Irene ssi, what are you do..? "

But her speech is stopped and gasped when she felt Irene move her hands downward slowly to her then stop right before she could touch it and play with the rim of her pants using her thumb. She her covered hips lazily making Taeyeon dizzy with desire and Irene's piercing gaze on her lips is not helping the situation.

"..ing?" Taeyeon continued her unfinished question.

"Oh, this? I'm just trying to calm you down. You look stressed, Unnie. And i heard a hug and massage can help. Do you want me to massage you, Unnie? I'm good with my finger."

Taeyeon's face now as red as boiled crab when she hard that. She know that if Irene one more time, she will lose her self control so she step out of Irene's hug and immediately run into her bedroom.

" No, thanks! I'll take a shower now and stay where you are, byun Irene!!"

Irene giggles happily at Taeyeon's reaction. Although she didn't get to touch Taeyeon's cute , she is more than pleased to know that she can affect Taeyeon like that with her teasing. Because in another word, Taeyeon is attracted to her. Haha.. Just like snsd Unnie said, teasing her will help me see her true feelings. After all, she is as ert as me.