Taeyeon and her troublemakers

Irene's Little Guardian Angel

There's a rumour that has been going around the trainees. It is said that ever since girls generation's very successful debut in western soil, they have used most of their profit to buy shares in SM and now they are the biggest share holder there. Some believes it but most don't. "How could it be possible when sm made them do all those unbelievable schedules?" "That's impossible! There are lots of sm artists that made bigger profits before them like HOT or Boa or TVXQ, if one of sm artist is going to be the biggest shareholder, it would be one of them!" And one thing that made most of them think that it's impossible was this, "If they are the biggest shareholder, how could sm kicked jessica out of GG? It shows that they are just a bunch of weak girls!"

Meanwhile somewhere in a secluded area, inside a big victorian style mansion, there are nine women sit surrounding a big round table. Each of them holding a report with" SM monthly report" as the title. From a far judging on the intense arguments, people would think that they are talking about something very serious. A blonde hair women could be seen throws the report to the small built women that leads the meeting, and start shouting at her.

"I've told you so many times! Don't call me to attend this kind of meeting! It hurts my brain to read this complicated reports! Taeyeon ah, you could have just read it your self and then tell me two things! Whether sm made any profit this month and how many! OH.. OH.. I can feel headache is coming.. I wanna go home and prepare for my DJ performance.. Okay, Taeyeonnie? Let me gooo..!!!" Hyoyeon ends her dramatic arguments with puppy eyes while laying on the floor, hugging Taeyeon's leg.

Taeyeon sighing loudly while shaking her head looking at hyoyeon's childish act." Hyoyeon ah, as one of the shareholder, you need to be present on our monthly meeting. It's not even takes that much time." Taeyeon said patiently to Hyoyeon. "Yeah, unnie. You need to know what happened and what will happen in our company. Just because we keep secrets of our shares doesn't mean we really don't care about the company." Yoona chimed while look at Hyoyeon disapprovingly.

"But i'm bored! You know this kind of thing is not my style!" Hyoyeon retorted while rolling around the floor making Taeyeon sighing louder. Suddenly Jessica stands and bangs the table. "Everytime! Everytime we are having a meeting! You whine every single time!!

Hyoyeon abruptly stands and glares at her. "You have no right to scold me when you sleep on every single meeting! At least i'm not snoring and disturb the meeting unlike some stupid lazy ice princess!"

"Why you! I'm sleeping because i lacked of sleep from managing our blanc and eclare company!"

"Well i also busy DJing and you don't see me sleeping on a meeting!"

"Shut up you dancing monkey!"

"No! You shut up, pink pig's girlfriend!"

"Don't bring fany into this, uptight keroro's wifey!"

"How dare you talk trash about hyunnie! She is the most perfect girlfriend in this world!"

"No! Fany is the super duper fantastic girlfriend in this universe!"

Hyoyeon and Jessica then start to brag about their GF's abilities and achievements, not minding other people in the room and their embarrassed GF.

Taeyeon looks at the two jokers for a moment and she could feels her anger is rising. She ruffles her hair in frustrated manner and then says, "Somebody makes them stop before i do." Everyone in the room can feel how frustrated Taeyeon is so Tiffany and Seohyun grab their respective GF and shut their mouth using their palm. "Shut up before Tae Tae made you!" "Be quiet please, Unnie! Taeyeon unnie is pissed at both of you and you know what she will do when she's angry!"

Jessica and Hyoyeon gulped and smile sheepishly. "We won't fight anymore! Please don't plant any cucumber around my house!" "Yes, we will pay attention to the meeting! Please don't change all the music in my computer into meditation songs!" Hyoyeon and Jessica shiver in fear thinking about the punishment that Taeyeon gave them last time they argue like this.

Taeyeon smile creepily at them and says," Really? That's a shame because this time i'm planning to send Fany and Seobaby to another country for a year to take care of our SM branch.. What a shame.."

Hearing this, both of them paled and start wailing loudly like a baby, hugging their GF. "Taeyeonnie, you are a mean person!! Not my seobaby!!" "Bad Taenggoo! Don't seperate me with my wifey!!"

Taeyeon bangs her head on the table and groans, "Why are you guys doing this to me!!!"

The rest of snsd member can only pity their leader and thanks God over and over for not making them the leader.

After lots and lots of coaxing and few hours later the meeting starts and ends within an hour just like always. And it took almost a day just to start the meeting because of the troublemakers, just as always. But in the end, Taeyeon looks at her members fondly and she knew she want no other person to be her members because she knows how much they love each other. One thing that she wish she could have is a person to be by her side. Just like how Tiffany can calmed Jessica, how Seohyun can put up with all Hyoyeon's nonsense and still loves her, just like Yuri that always takes care of the overly busy Yoona, or just like Sooyoung that always makes sure Sunny never overuse her knee and takes care of her when it gets bad.

Taeyeon is happy for them but she also hope there's someone out there for her that could soothe her lonely heart.

 

On the other side of the city, irene is sitting alone inside a meeting room, nervously waiting for the marketing director to come. She has been told that the director wants to meet her to discuss red velvet's next comeback. Irene knows that they haven't made any great achievement and their album sales was not as good as the previous girl group, which is girls generation. She knows that SM tends to shut down any girl group that could not meet their expectations and irene has an inkling that this is why the director requested the meeting. One more thing that she is disturbed with is a nasty rumour that she heard about this particular director. She heard some of the managers said that this director tends to make the leader of a girl group to sleep with him with a promise that they will give the group the best song and makes sure the group won't be disbanded. He has done this since before he joined SM and there are a lot of his victim but they can't say anything because he has the connection that could ruin their life.

Irene startled and woke up from her day dreaming when she heard the door is opening. Her gut screams at her to leave the room when she sees the sleazy gaze that the director gave her but she knows that she will endangered her member's career if she for as little aa anger the director. So she put her polite smile and bows to greet the director.

"Good afternoon, sir. I'm irene of red velvet."

"No need to bow! Take a sit! After all, we are going to be very very close.." The director then hold irene's hand while smile lustfully, looking at irene's body with erted gaze. Hearing this, irene could feel her heart dropped and she feels disgusted. She frees her hand from director's sweaty palm as gently as she can and smile innocently. "What do you mean, sir?"

The director crossed his arm and put it on top of his bulging stomach. He felt insulted when irene reject his approach albeit it was done gently. He smirk and says harshly," At first, i was going to just have with you once and let you go! But you angered me! I will destroy you tonight and makes you regret for what you have done to me!" He pull a hotel key card from his pocket and throw it to irene harshly. "Come to this hotel tonight at 8 pm if you don't want to destroy your sister's career! Think wisely! Hahahaha!!" He then goes out of the room while thinking all the erted things he will do to irene, leaving irene crying her heart out in an empty meeting room.