“Take my seat”

100 ways to love you

Their first meeting hadn’t been quite the fire sparking that their friends thought it had been like. At least to Sulli, there were really no fire sparks. Though she has to say,  it may have quickened the beating of her heart just a bit. 

 

The first time that they had met was during a bus ride. School had just ended and of course, the bus had been packed with students going home. Sulli had been the last one to enter and just her luck, she had to be standing up too when she had so many books to carry. Though they can’t call it love at first sight, Sulli likes to tease Minho that on that day, he been her shining knight in armor. 

 

“Here, take my seat. You need it more than me anyways, since you have quite the books on you. I can just stand.” At that time, Sulli felt quite grateful. No one had ever really bothered to give up their seat even when she had books or not especially on a packed bus. Maybe it could have been love at first but Sulli didn’t think much of it though the gesture had made her heart beat a little faster. 

 

It may have not occurred to Sulli at the time but for Minho, he thought it was love at first sight. That wasn’t the first time he actually saw Sulli, he had seen her around school actually, and he had always thought she was pretty and seemed really nice though a bit shy and quiet. So when this opportunity came up, Minho decided it was the perfect time to slowly shoot his shoot. 

 

And needless to say, months later, the two had been frequently talking — getting to know each other little by little. Not long after, the two had officially started seeing each other, going on dates and holding hands. 

 

If you were to ask the two of them separately, their first meeting was different from one another’s. Sulli had found it as a nice gesture and Minho found it as the perfect opportunity. All in all, in the end it led to the same ending, the two being so in love that their friends often feel like third wheeling when they’re together. 

 

Even if they had thought differently of their first meeting, Minho and Sulli wouldn’t change any of it.