"Have a Good Day at Work."

100 ways to love you

It felt foreign at first at least for the first couple of months, having body warmth right next to you, but it wasn’t something that wasn’t welcomed either. No, very much so, it had been a good thing. It just was something that Sulli wasn’t used to — having someone else sleep next to you, their warmth enveloping your own and to have strong arms wrapped around tightly. 

 

Though as the days passed and along came the nights, it had been something that she can’t sleep without. Sleep can’t seem to find her unless Minho’s arms were wrapped tightly and their bodies pressed so close to each other. It’s been nice and each night Sulli indulges in it. 

 

Come morning though, it’s quite different, even though they're still very tangled with each other, there’s a ticking time clock that always to strip them away, making the bed feel cold. 

 

“Time to get up, baby. You and I have work.” it barely comes out as a whisper but Sulli hears it all clearly. How she wishes they could stay in bed all day but of course, the real world waits even if she wants to stay in this world forever. 

 

“Five more minutes, please?” In response, Minho just tightens his hold and Sulli takes that as a win. Just as Minho tightens his hold, the closer he gets to Sulli (as close as he already is). But of course, five minutes passes too quickly and before they can even meek out a word to each other, their alarm clock does it for them. 

 

“Can’t we just stay in bed?” Comes a groan from Sulli, Minho chuckles, still voice ridden with sleep, making it extra husky and rough. 

 

“I’m afraid that we can’t do that, my love. Duty calls.” He says, pressing a light kiss on her temple. Sulli shivers at the touch of cold lips against her skin.

 

“ duties.” This time Minho really laughs before fully diving onto peppering kisses on Sulli’s face. Eventually, the two get up and get ready for the day. By the time they got done ready and had some quick breakfast, Sulli was already counting down the hours until they were back in bed, wrapped around each other, relaxing from a day’s work. 

 

“Back to the battlefield! Fighting, my love. I’ll see you later. Take care. .” Minho presses one last kiss on Sulli’s lips before separating for the day. Just as Minho pulls away, Sulli reels him back in for one last hug or as she likes to call it, one power hug for the day.

 

“Have a good day at work, baby. See you in a few hours. Don’t miss me too much..” Sulli takes in one last sniff of Minho and she reluctantly lets go. As they walk away from each other, Minho turns around and blows a kiss to which she grabs onto and presses onto her lips. He smiles and that smiles gets Sulli through her day.