Story #2

Second Write.. 10 Stories

double update so read chapter 1 too if you have time. thank you :)


 

The door is slammed suddenly right before sunggyu rinses facial wash off of his face. His fingers accidentally slip to his eyes and chaos ensues.

“what’s wrong?” he asks with a red left eyeball and clean face to woohyun, the source of the previous mishap.

“why did I find this bra in your suitcase?” woohyun seems angry but there’s smile on his face. A creepy smile, waiting to burst and brings nightmare to sunggyu’s life. A black-red lacy bra is in woohyun’s hand, clutched tightly by fingers that he wants far from his neck right now.

That little piece of underwear, he recognizes it. he knows it yet forgets to throw far away from home before he came back from his trip from japan. Exhaustion can do bad things to people.

“it’s not what it looks like,” he starts but woohyun cuts him.

“it looks like a female underwear to me but what do you think it looks like?” woohyun’s voice becomes harsher, the smile replaced by a set of fangs. Sunggyu always finds the teeth adorable, like a baby wolf’s he thinks, but not this time.

“it’s sungyeol’s—“

“oh my god! Are you—“

“no! he jokingly bought it when we were in Tokyo. It was for me because it reminded him to you and that hanbok you wore for the bet.”

That bet is something that has not been spoken since then between them. That thing happened during a small party to celebrate the end of finals. Sungjong and sungyeol ’borrowed’ a hanbok from the theater club’s dressing room and made a bet with it. the hanbok is quite big for men, black soft material with red flowers for the top and grey for the big long skirt. Woohyun asked all of them except sungyeol to complot to make sungyeol lost rock-paper-scissor just because, but everyone betrayed him, sunggyu included. That night humiliated woohyun and awoke sunggyu’s hidden desire.

“what?” confused, woohyun did not expect that explanation. He was ready to kick sunggyu’s for infidelity he had committed, but for this situation, he didn’t know how to react. “uh, so…did you bring it home expecting me to…wear it?”

“I meant to leave it in japan. I totally forgot it, I swear. Just…throw it. I don’t care,” sunggyu sighs, relieved that he can control the situation before anything worse can happen.

Woohyun stays in his place, his hands still clenched the frilly material. His ears are turning as red as the bra and sunggyu would laugh at him if only the younger didn’t utter those eight words in an awkward manner.

“don’t you want to see me in it?”

Hell yeah.

 


 

Bonus Story (cause it's too short it doesn't deserve its own chapter)

 

“you forgot my birthday,” woohyun’s voice rings through his phone louder than usual. If voices could kill, sunggyu would be bleeding in five different places and dead in a minute.

“in my defense, I forget a lot of things,” is sunggyu’s response.

“excuse you? My birthday is not comparable with you forgetting your password, or your laundry in the dryer!”

Sunggyu sighs. He looks at his watch and realizes he needs to be somewhere in 10 minutes. “I’m sorry, baby. blame my phone, it didn’t give me notifications.”

“oh great! you need a damn electronic to remind you your boyfriend’s birthday. Have you set up a reminder for our anniversary? Or you even forget to do it?”

Okay, wrong move, sunggyu.

“woohyun, I’m so sorry. I know I’m a terrible boyfriend, but I’m—I really need to go now, but tell me what I should do to compensate it.”

“you and I can do a lot of things,” woohyun’s voice suddenly turns cheerful as if he never spits fire to sunggyu’s ear. “I’ll text you the list.”

The call was cut off, leaving sunggyu with constant beeps and confusion. A few seconds later, a text from woohyun arrives as promised and sunggyu opens it straight, reading the first thing of the bucket list.

“roller coaster? What is he, five?” and sunggyu starts to question his life right then and there as he pales seeing the other nine safety-unguaranteed activities.