Jisoo's guardian angel

GUARDIAN ALGEL

 

Mingyu wakes up when the rain is dancing on the roof  on  the early morning. He observes  the room. In a few seconds, he relizes whose room it is. Jisoo's room. Hong Jisoo. The person he always loves and wants to protect. On the floor, Jisoo is lying on his side. He tries to keep his mind in the right track but his mind wanders. All he remembered was that he had been exiled to Earth as a punishment by his brother. Then, why is he in Jisoo's room now?

 

When he is thinking, Jisoo wakes up with his messy hair and his dreamy eyes staring at Mingyu. Mingyu's heart skips a beat. He is adorable!

 

"Are you okay?" As Jisoo asks, he rubs his eyes trying to regain consciousness.

 

"Oh ... No problem." Mingyu answers hesitantly cause this is the first time he talks to Jisoo.

 

"Can you see ...?" He does not finish the sentence but points at himself  "Can you really see me?"

 

"Yes, sure." Jisoo nods. "So those wings are real?"

 

Mingyu seems to prove that so he opens his wings. His wings are really big, when he spreads out and the wings can reach to the walls of the room. Unfortunately, he does not pay attention so his wings are crashing the vase on the nightstand, and make the books fall from Jisoo's desk. Jisoo sees all that and sighs, but at the same time he can eliminate Mingyu as a fraudulent human and ghost. Is there such a clumsy ghost? Thinking that, Jisoo smiles, lets his guard down with the stranger. After talking more with Mingyu, he knows he is his guardian angel. And he is only two years old based on the time of heaven. Therefore, Jisoo assumes Mingyu younger than himself.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

In the living room, Jisoo sits opposite with Mingyu. He crosses his arms, looking at the other. He still feels a little bit suspicous at the person in front of him, who called himself an angel. This is a matter related to Jisoo's belief. Originally, didn't he believe in miracles like this? He only believes in God. However, Jisoo looks at the wings folded behind Mingyu's back to make sure. He believes, then again wonders why he trusts Mingyu. The feeling when meeting him made him feel very natural, like seeing an old friend again. It is empty and quiet, black and white, peaceful and gentle which only exists in his own world. It is as if Mingyu was with Jisoo for years.

 

However, things now is getting inconvenient for him. If Mingyu was invisible, it would be better cause he does not need to know or care about his presence. And now he is a clear expression in front of him, what should he do?

 

"Mingyu." Jisoo says quietly to Mingyu, who is bowing his head, immediately raises his head.

 

"Do you have any place to go?" He says slowly to make his question naturally.

 

Mingyu lowers his head again, showing a dim face, saying nothing. For a while, when Jisoo thinks he will not respond, Mingyu answers:

 

"Yes, I think I'll go."

 

After saying that, he stands up and leaves.

 

Jisoo actually thinks both of them finally says goodbye. Until two days later, he sees the angel sleeping in front of his yard. He sits against the wall, his wings are neatly folded, still wearing a white suit like a gentleman. He is quite clean and not entangled with a bit of bare dust. Jisoo looks at him for a while, then Mingyu opens his eyes. His eyes are pure, calm and not like a person who took a nap at all. He is surprised that Jisoo saw him. That’s trange! Mingyu is sure that he was using magic so Jisoo can't see him anymore.

 

Jisoo gently reaches out and grabs Mingyu up

 

"Looks like you have nowhere to go?"

 

Mingyu hears that and scratches his head awkwardly. Jisoo smiles when he sees the other’s shy look. Jisoo used to think angels would be moral and cold. But it seems not.

 

So Mingyu officially lives with Jisoo. Jisoo stands in the living room looking at three rooms. Parents' room. Wonwoo's room. His room. He is confused if he should lend Wonwoo's room or not because Mingyu's body is very big, not to mention his wings, so it is difficult to share a room with Jisoo. Jisoo hasn't opened his words yet, Mingyu already insists on staying in Jisoo’s room. Jisoo thinks about it and nods in agreement.

 

That night, Mingyu doesn't want to bother Jisoo so he floats on the ceiling watching Jisoo sleeps. Mingyu can spend all night long watching Jisoo. For years, he has always spent time watching Jisoo. Watching Jisoo fell asleep, curled up in a blanket as a habit, he unconsciously let out a softer smile than ever. Looking at the family photo on Jisoo's bedside, his heart suddenly tightens. He skims past Jisoo, stopping at the face of the man standing next to him, Wonwoo. Mingyu's smile freezes, stiffens and turns into a distorted shape.

 

"Sorry."

The memory comes back and clings to Mingyu's mind, reminding him of what he should not forget. He repeats the apology, a word that he could not tell the other person.

 

-------------------------------------------------- ---------------

 

The next morning, Jisoo opens his eyes and looks at the clock. 7 a.m. Daylight shines through the window. Jisoo listens every sound outdoor, the sound of someone rushing to work, the sound of a neighbor's cat's hitting the lazy owner, the sound of rustling wind blowing through his house. Jisoo always starts his day by listening to every sound like that.

 

Today is a sunny Saturday, it is appropriate to go out for a walk and visit the supermarket to buy reserved food.

 

"Mingyu, do you want to go shopping at the supermarket with me?"

 

Mingyu's facial expression changes from gloomy to bright, excited. He nods.

 

When going out, Jisoo goes first, Mingyu silently follows behind. Jisoo takes a step, Mingyu takes a step. He stops, and the angel stops. It is obvious that they are together, but the two separates like strangers walking in the same street. The older walks all the way, until he loses his patience and turns to look at Mingyu.

 

"Mingyu."

 

Mingyu is bowing his head to follow Jisoo when the older suddenly calls to stop the angel, Jisoo bumps into him and he nearly stumbles, but the angel hugs Jisoo so he doesn't fall. But the fact that not falling becomes more weird. Because, two guys in the empty neighborhood, one lower person was pressed by a tall boy to his chest. Jisoo could hear every thumping beat coming from his own chest, and he gradually blushes with every beating of his ears. He is not used to imitate with other people. He pushes him away and stammers Mingyu to go with him. He walks quickly forward, while Mingyu hurriedly follows.

 

Jisoo goes to the supermarket, skips a few rounds, unlike everyone else, he just stops by the counter where he wants to buy things. A bag of apples. Ten packages of ramen noodles. Salad. Meat. It's done.

 

After that, Jisoo and Mingyu returns to the place where the two now call home.