Strange day

GUARDIAN ALGEL

 

In the middle of the crowded class, Jisoo hears thousands of echoing sounds. Laughter. Talking. The tables and chairs are moved. He feels each separate sound flow together then form a combination of noise bowl. Loud.

The outside world was always too noisy with Jisoo, he is tired laying on the table. He takes out the earphones from his pocket. When the song comes out, Jisoo is stepping into his own world. It is black and white, empty and calm, peaceful and gentle. He no longer was bothered by outside noise.

Jisoo closes his eyes to rest before the teacher enters the classroom. Friends in the classroom are exchanging homework, only he is silent. Seung Cheol sits next to him wants to talk to him but he understands Jisoo's character so he does not bother to ask about the homework. People often comment that he is a good student but lives too quietly, too isolated and it seems that Jisoo was only interested in studying. Jisoo often spends his time wandering by the window, engulfing his own world. It is as if around him there was a thin layer of glass separating the others from being unable to come close. Jisoo is simply like that.

When the bell rang, all the students rush out of the classroom. Jisoo slowly put everything in his bag and walks out of the classroom. Jisoo walks on the way, he stopped at the crossroads. The traffic lights, busy people waiting for the green light. Jisoo put his headphones on, again separating himself from the world around him. Jisoo ponders that at 6 pm, he will prepare dinner, do housework, study, read and go to bed. Things are going well from day to day.

Suddenly, the wind was blowing. Black clouds quickly come, it is raining, not to let people know in advance. Jisoo frowned, he saw the forecast today that there would be no rain so he has no umbrella available. The light turns green, Jisoo takes his bag and runs quickly across the street then into the porch of a nearby house. The rain wet his pants, the upper body is also wet. It was raining and heavy winds made water occasionally thrown into the porch causing Jisoo cold. He sat down, hugging himself to dispel the present cold.

In the rain, the horizon suddenly flashes on the strange light running down the sky and then disappears. Jisoo is shivering because of the cold, the sound came out on terror. Jisoo looks forward towards the object, creating a great resonance on the road. A closer look reveals that it is not an object but a human being wrapped by a pair of white wings.

It suddenly stops raining as if the rain sent this person down. Jisoo is still watching and panicked, determined to find out the strange man in front of him. For about ten minutes, the person was still lying still, with no sign of standing up so Jisoo comes closer. He walks as his heart was beating in his chest.

“I hope at least this person does not encounter anything bad.”

Jisoo touching the unconscious man. After his touch, the man moves and opens his eyes slowly.

"Are you OK?" Jisoo asks.

He does not hesitate, stand up, staring at Jisoo without answering. Jisoo stiffens, wondering who he is. This person has a very strange look. In the pupils, it is full of love, bitterness, and sadness. As if he wanted to say a thousand things to explain but can not say anything. His life has never met such a look.

Strangely enough, the person Jisoo have just met but can give him a familiar feeling, a comfort he had in his childhood, warmly supporting him that alone was fine.

He looked for a long time, then gently lifts his hand to touch Jisoo's cheeks.

"Miss."

Only one word comes out and stops. Sounds is hesitant but clear. After that, he fell unconscious again.

That person is Mingyu. Jisoo guessed when he saw the bracelet on his wrist. When that person faints, Jisoo wonders whether to call the police or take him to the hospital first. Jisoo intended to dial the phone but pay attention to his white wings he decides not call. He decided to carry this guy home. Jisoo took a deep breath, preparing his mind that the next morning his body would be painful. It turns out, this person is very lightweight, or more precisely, as extremely light as air.

Is it possible that this winged person is an angel?

Fortunately, Jisoo can carry him home safely. Jisoo opens the door of the dark house. He sighs, his neighbor already turned the lights on. He carries Mingyu into his room. He puts him on the bed. Jisoo is standing by the bed watching the stranger, from head to toe. There are no injuries. Jisoo sees that so he goes out, leave the man in his room.