character profiles

she's dreaming

Kim Jong In -

An nineteen year-old arrogant gangster residing in the streets of Seoul. He just wants to live in the moment and disregards those around him if they bother him. Outgoing yet closes his heart from those who hasn't earned his trust. He plays around with girls' hearts due to something that lost his trust. His parents have given up on him and now just resigns to the fact that their son has turned out like that. He would do whatever it takes to stay away from violence, ironically. 

Jung Hye Soo -

A normal young adult, the same age as Jong In, working at Coffee Blend. She just wants to save up money to pursue a psychology degree. Her parents had passed away when she was 12 while on a vacation in Japan and she now lives with her aunt, uncle and their adopted son, Kyung Soo. Well, there's nothing normal about her ability to forsee death. 

Do Kyung Soo -

A real life example of prince charming. Although he is only twenty, he has already started his own chain of cafes called Coffee Blend in which he had employed Hye Soo. Adopted by his foster parents Mr and Mrs Do at the age of three, they have bonded and grew so close over the years, forming a relationship as if they were blood-related. After Hye Soo started living together with him seven years ago, he had started to fall for her quirky and unique charms little by little secretly. 

Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kris, Zi Tao -

Jong In's gang members. They don't go by any gang name but people fear when any of their names mentioned. Although they are not active in fights, they make their reputations soar in clubs and underground businesses. Jong In formed the gang when he was 17, after a heart break and betrayal of his girlfriend and buddy that caused him to break down and hang out with the five of them when he met them at the club. The six of them although close, are sometimes also distant whenever they argue. 

Jong Dae, Min Seok, Lu Han, Jun Myeon, Yi Xing -

Kyung Soo's best buddies. They all were in the same orphanage and later reconciled when they attended the same high school and kept in contact since then. Smart, funny and charming to girls, the six of them seem to attract girls wherever they go. Now all successful co-founders and founders or their own line of clothing or restaurant at young ages, Korea has recognized them and they have become somewhat celebrities. 

A : I'll update this fic hopefully twice every week since I'm done with my examinations but I do have many sports trainings so I'll try my best to squeeze in time to write chapters. And since this is my first ever fic, do give me feedback so that I can improve my writing!