⚜︎9⚜︎

SUPER PACK

Tonight alphas need to leave their village and come on reunion of neighboring packs. Pack of alpha Namjoon and pack of alpha Suho are closest with Leeteuk’s pack and Siwon is looking forward seeing his friends. Only Kyuhyun is angry.

 

“Hyung this isn’t fair! I wanna go too.”

 

Kyuhyun still hasn’t accepted that he as an omega can’t go with them. The reunion is in an old temple where can go only alphas. Siwon and Leeteuks sighed because he is like this every year.

 

“You know the rules Kyu. Stay with Yesung and Heechul and behave.”

 

Kyuhyun stomped his feet and watches his brothers turning into their wolf forms. He sat down on ground next to Heechul and Yesung who are classifying some boring herbs. He is poking in the fire with a stick and angrily cursed his brothers. He doesn’t want to be an omega who can’t do anything, his only mission is to stay in village and help to women. After some time Heechul fell asleep while sitting there and Kyuhyun got up. This is his chance. He has decided that he is going on the reunion no matter what. Kyuhyun grabbed wrist off surprised Yesung and pressed his finger on his lips. They sneaked outside and Kyuhyun sees that others are sleeping too.

 

“Do you want to see something fantastic?”

 

Yesung nodded, completely unaware that they are breaking a very important rule and follows Kyuhyun. They walk for a long time before finally getting to the temple. Yesung is in awe and they hided in a bushes. There are many alphas and they are drinking and eating happily. They seem so happy and Kyuhyun can’t understand what is so special about this, he can’t force himself to respect old traditions. The two omegas are watching the reunion and suddenly Kyuhyun gasped. He has feeling that Leeteuk is looking right into his eyes but it isn’t possible, they are hidden. Kyuhyun doesn’t realize that Yesung’s scent is much stronger that his and that Leeteuk caught it. Kyuhyun gulped and grabs Yesung’s hand. He is leading him back and after few minutes started to run. He is so scared of his brothers that he left Yesung behind. Yesung’s broken leg is still very weak and he is too tired to keep with Kyuhyun’s fast running. He pants and sat down on grass which is covered with cold dew. 

 

Meanwhile Heechul woke up and realized that he is alone. He is searching for the two omegas and then Kyuhyun ran out of the forest without Yesung.

 

“He was behind me!”

 

Heechul turned into his wolf form and runs into the deep forest. He is desperately trying to find Yesung’s scent but it doesn’t work because the omega is too far from him. Yesung is alone and scared in the dark forest. Only moon is shining but it doesn’t send all the shadows away. Yesung got up after a while and starts to walk in direction where he thinks that the village should be. He is trying to walk faster but it only caused that he tripped. Now he started to cry because he hurt his knee. His crying hit Siwon like a thunder. His mate is in distress while he is sitting here!

 

Siwon quickly runs into the forest and quickly caught Yesung’s scent. After few minutes he can see Yesung trying to get up from ground and runs to him. Yesung cries after getting caught during their little adventure and Siwon picked up his exhausted mate. He his cheeks to calm him down and then met worried Heechul. They go back in their village where is waiting Kyuhyun, ready to take his punishment. Leeteuk is there too and takes a thin bamboo stick and pointed on their shoes.

 

“You are getting ten smacks on each foot right now to remember that you can’t leave the village against my order!”

 

Siwon grips Yesung tighter and growled because no one can touch his mate. Leeteuk is surprised that even Siwon is getting rebellious and growled back.

 

“Yesung went with Kyuhyun, he deserves to be punished.”

 

Yesung immediately whimpered after hearing the angry growling of the two alphas and shows his neck to prove his submission. Kyuhyun glared on him for being weak and then glared on his brothers.

 

“They are only stupid rules! I am as valuable as an alpha.”

Kyuhyun threw his shoes on Leeteuk and let him to smack his soles. Then it is Yesung’s turn. He slowly took off his shoes and cries in pain after every hit which Leeteuk delivers on his poor feet. Siwon is growling on his brother and then picked up his crying omega again.

 

Siwon turned into wolf and curled his body around Yesung who is still crying a bit. Heechul tied cold clothes around his abused soles and left them alone. Siwon’s snout tickled Yesung who giggled between his sobs. 

 

“You saved me again Siwon.”

 

Yesung patted his soft fur and smiles.

 

“Promise me that you are going to protect me for rest of my life.”

 

Siwon snuggles closer to the small omega and his hands few times. Yesung wrapped his short arms around Siwon’s neck and laid his head on the warm fur.

 

“We are going to be together forever.”