⚜︎15⚜︎

SUPER PACK

Siwon is trying to get used to his new life in the palace. This place is full of stupid rules. Siwon can’t cook his own food, he can’t leave the palace without guards and he feels that someone is watching him all the time.

 

Today after breakfast he is trying to find Yesung and walks around the palace searching everywhere. Finally he spotted him sitting on a roofed terrace with wives of his brothers. Yesung is struggling under huge changes which being married brings. Right after he woke up a couple of maids forced him in hanbok for women. Yesung was refusing to wear it because he is a man but they told him that after getting married he simply has to wear proper clothes. Yesung hates these clothes because they are too thick and suffocate him in middle of the hot summer. He is sitting with annoying wives of his brothers and they are embroidering. Yesung wants to scream in frustration but they told him that he is a wife of an alpha and has to behave. So now he is trying to act happy because he doesn’t want to make Siwon sad and disappointed. He is embroidering but his short chubby fingers are useless for this and his work looks terrible. Suddenly Siwon walks up on the terrace and bowed to the women and then sat down next to Yesung. He is silently watching Yesung’s hands and then leaned closer to him.

 

“Do you really like this?”

 

Yesung nodded but after a while frowned when the needle stabbed tip off his finger. Siwon takes it away from him and got up.

 

“Lets do something better.”

 

Siwon grabbed Yesung’s hand and leaded him away. 

 

“It is hot summer, we should swim.”

 

Siwon is leading him to a lake which is in the huge garden and sat in shadow under a tree. He sees that drops of sweat are rolling down from Yesung’s forehead and untied a belt which is around his waist. The hanbok is now a bit opened and Yesung feels cold breeze on his skin. He moaned and Siwon pulled the hanbok from his hot body. They are watching the lake and Siwon got up.

 

“Lets swim.”

 

Yesung shakes his head no because he can’t swim. Siwon is surprised but after all he can teach him.

 

“There is no need to be scared. I will teach you.”

 

Yesung got slowly undressed and Siwon gulped after seeing Yesung’s almost body. The thin underskirt doesn’t cover his body and Siwon can see few birthmarks on Yesung’s milky white skin. Siwon got undressed too and get in the nicely cold water. Yesung is hesitantly standing on the solid ground and watches the water. Siwon is there too so he doesn’t need to worry but he still remembers how he jumped in the river and how was the water dragging him away like a leaf. Siwon opened his arms and Yesung stepped in the water. He makes few steps and Siwon wraps his arms around his thin waist.

 

“Relax and soon you will be able to swim like a little fish.”

 

Yesung nodded and relaxes so Siwon can hold him around waist and laid him on the water. Siwon is telling him how to move his arms and legs and Yesung isn’t so afraid of water anymore. Actually it feels really nice and he isn’t so hot. Siwon is smiling because the omega is really good. He still splashes around too much but he can keep his head above the water. Siwon let go of him and Yesung swims around for a while before he got tired and Siwon caught him again. Siwon feels so happy that Yesung is enjoying this and got an idea. He can teach Yesung how to ride a horse!

 

They go in stables and Siwon goes to his favorite horse. It is brown horse with white spot on his head. 

 

“Don’t be scared. Just put your hand on his head and tell him that you like him.”

 

Yesung slowly reached his small hand and the brown hair. The horse turned his head to the omega and Yesung smiled. Siwon got on the horses’s back and pulled Yesung in front of him. The horse started to walk slowly and Yesung giggles. 

 

“This is amazing!”

 

He looked on the ground and gasped because they are really high. Yesung the horse’s ear and mane which is really soft. He loves riding a horse, it is tens times better than swimming. They ride only around the yard where are stables and other animals so no one can see them. Unfortunately one maid saw them and immediately ran to alpha Kim to quickly tell it to him. So it is no surprise when alpha Kim called Siwon in the throne room. Siwon knows that something is wrong because he is frowning on him and doesn’t look very friendly.

 

“I don’t want Jongwoon to do such dangerous things like riding a horse. He is only an omega, he should be with women.”

 

Siwon shrugged because this is a bull. Yesung deserves some freedom.

 

“Don’t get offend alpha Kim but you taught him how to walk but never taught him how to run.”

 

Alpha Kim angrily huffed and got up.

 

“Jongwoon is useless! Like a tiny bird in a nest who needs someone strong to take care of him.”

 

He is glaring on Siwon who is glaring back. Siwon can’t yell on him so he is biting his tongue because later he could regret it. Alpha Kim started to walk around the room and yells every reason why should his son spend time only with women. Unfortunately they have no idea that Yesung followed his husband and hided in room which is next to the throne room. There is a gap in the wooden wall and Yesung is listening to know why did his father call Siwon.


After hearing that his dad sees him as useless he choked on his sob and pressed his palm over his mouth. Useless?! Yesung turned around and started to run away. He ran out of the palace and then in the gardens until he is standing in front of a wall. Walls around the palace are twice higher than Yesung and they are made from grey stones. Yesung punched the stones which are holding him trapped here in golden cage which his father created. His hand is bleeding and he fell down on his knees and started to cry. Did his mother really love him or did she see him as useless too?

 

Meanwhile in the palace Siwon is looking for Yesung but without results. It is almost time for dinner so he hopes that his little omega is going to be in the dining room. He walked inside and spotted an empty spot where Yesung usually sits.

 

“Have you seen Yesung?”

 

Sungmin and Kangin shake their heads no because they thought that he is with Siwon. Siwon wants to go and look for him again but Kim stopped him.


“Jongwoon will come when will he feel hungry. He is too afraid to leave the palace so he is safe.”

Siwon glanced on him and left the room. Before he completely left he turned to alpha Kim.

 

“Maybe that you don’t care about him but he is everything for me.”

 

Siwon decided to look in the gardens again. He is looking everywhere until he found Yesung sitting on edge of the lake. 

 

“Yesung …”

 

He sat down next to him and put his hand on his shoulder. Yesung is cold and also his face is red and swollen from crying hard.

 

“I am really useless. Maybe .... if I could use a sword then I could have saved mom. Kangin and Sungmin would never ran away like I did.”

 

Siwon rubs his back and brings him closer to his chest to keep the frail omega warm.

 

“The rogues are crazy, I don’t think that even your brothers could win over them alone. Your mom loved you and she didn’t regret dying for you.”

 

Yesung grips Siwon’s hand and looked in his eyes.

 

“Will you be mad if I give you an omega child?”

 

Siwon kissed his forehead and gently grabs his chin.

 

“I am going to adore every child you give me. Remember that being an omega isn’t bad, you are only different.”