⚜︎ 4 ⚜︎

SUPER PACK

Meanwhile alpha Kim won the bloody and tiring battle and headed home with his sons and army. He almost fell down of his horse when he saw the ruined city in front of him. 

 

Alpha Kim stormed inside the palace and sees that ground is covered by dead bodies. He and his sons run inside and then the alpha found dead body of his wife. He fell down and starts to cry in pain and anger. 

His older sons are sad too but run to find their baby brother.

 

“Jongwoon!”

 

They stormed in his bedroom but it is empty. They are running around the palace and gardens while yelling his name until one heavily injured servant stopped them.

“I saw him running toward forest with group of rogue alphas following him.”

 

Sungmin and Kangin roared in anger and run in the forest. They know what rogue alphas do to omegas. Jongwoon’s scent is still here but very faint. It took them long to finally manage to get on the cliff and then Kangin spotted Jongwoon’s jade bracelet. He fell down on his knees and clutches his chest. Sungmin is yelling in anger and promises to Gods that he is going to kill every living rogue alpha. Life of their baby brother is going to be paid by thousands of lives.

They are broken and now have to say the news to their father who is hugging body of his beloved wife. When his sons came to him he lifted his eyes full of hope that Jongwoon is with them. Then the hope died when he spotted Jongwoon’s bracelet. He loved it, alpha Kim bought this bracelet for him few years ago and Jongwoon was wearing it almost nonstop.

Alpha Kim carefully takes it and thinks about his poor son. Omegas have no chance to fight with alphas, they are too delicate and weak. His little Jongwoonie died alone without his father or brothers to protect him and alpha Kim is going to regret it for rest of his life.