I'm Sorry

Finally Found You... again

Hey guys!! So yeah I know I haven’t updated in a hot minute but here it is, but this chapter deals with some… touchy subjects so if you sensitive to reading about suicide and depression you might just want to skip this chapter. Love You all.

 

 

Jimin had stayed in his room for a week now, he hadn’t let anyone in, especially J-hope.

 

“Jimin, please let me in. What did I do?”

 

“You know what you did. It still hurts J-hope.”

 

“No baby, I don’t know what I did.”

 

J-hope wasn’t lying he had no clue of what he did. He hadn’t been able to remember anything from that night.

 

“Don’t call me that. I’m not your baby. I never want to see you again.”

 

“Jimin..” J-hope said placing his hand flat on the door. “Please just let me in, I want to make this better.”

 

“How do I know you won’t try anything? How do I know you want hurt me again?”

 

J-hope couldn’t take it. He hated the fact that somehow he hurt Jimin, but what made it worse is that he wasn’t really sure what he did to hurt him.

 

“Please Jimin.” J-hope said begging him to let him in.

 

Jimin opened the door to find J-hope on the verge of tears.

 

“What do you want J-hope?’’

 

J-hope didn’t say a word, he tightly hugged Jimin.

 

Jimin could feel his shirt begin to get wet as J-hope sobbed onto his shoulder.

 

“J-hope, get off me. I’m still hurt and your tears won’t fix this.”

 

“Jimin, I’m so sorry. I might not know what I have done but I never meant to hurt you.”

 

“That’s the thing, you did hurt me.”

 

“Jimin, will you at least tell me what I did.”

 

Jimin hated thinking about what happened that night. How J-hope’s actions made Jimin feel so small.

 

“Y-you were to rough.” Jimin said as his voice began to break thinking about what happened.

 

“Jimin what do you mean.” J-hope said going to grab Jimin’s wrist.

 

Jimin pulled his hand back when he felt J-hope touch his wrist.

 

“No, don’t do that. They hurt too.”

 

J-hope didn’t know what he meant. He looked down at Jimin’s wrist and all he saw were… bruises.

 

“J-jimin did I do this?”

 

Jimin nodded slowly as the tears began to fall.

 

“What else did I do?”

 

Jimin pulled up his pants to reveal his ankles, more bruises. Then he pulled his shirt up, dark purple and red marks everywhere.

 

“Jimin,” J-hope said at a loss for words. “I-I’m so so sorry.”

 

“Sorry won’t fix this J-hope. I can’t even look at my hands without remembering that night. I can’t even change my shirt without feeling pitiful.”

 

“I’m so stupid.”

 

Jimin was confused when J-hope said this.

 

“I can’t believe I let my stress at work get to me. God I’m so dumb. Jimin, was I drunk the night I did this.”

 

“Yes, yo-you were. I could smell and taste it.”

 

“God I’m so dumb. I can’t believe it. Jimin even though it doesn’t change much, I truly am sorry. I can’t control myself when I’m drunk.”

 

“Yeah I noticed J-hope.”

 

“Jimin I understand if you never want to see me again or if you never trust me again, but I can’t stand not having you with me.”

 

“What do you mean J-hope, you say that all the time.”

 

“Fine, I’ll tell you, promise you won’t get mad.”

 

J-hope didn’t know why he told him not to get mad. He walked over to Jimin’s closet and moved a few things.

 

J-hope walked back to Jimin with a box in his hands.

 

“There’s a story, but it will explain everything.”

 

J-hope opened the box.

 

“Jimin, you know how you don’t remember the first part of your life.”

 

“Yes, but how did you know that?”

 

“Because I’m the reason you don’t.”

 

Jimin was already confused, what did he mean.

 

“Me and you used to know each other be-before the accident.”

 

“What…”

 

“Yes, me and you used to be so close. We were best friends. I had known you since we were in middle school. I had struggled w-with depression since we had met.”

 

“Oh okay.”

 

“One day, your mother and father had decided that me and you could no longer see each other because of the fact that I was gay and that one day me and you had gotten drunk and kissed. I decided that I no longer had a reason to live.”

 

Jimin was wondering what J-hope was gonna tell him next. He was surprised at what his parents had done.

 

“So, one day, I walked onto the bridge that me and you would walk over every day to go to town. I had no clue that you had followed me. I stood on the edge crying.”

 

J-hope’s tears started to flow down his cheeks as he thought about what happened.

 

“Then you called out my name. I saw you running towards me tears filled your eyes. I remember it so vividly it scares me. You were running towards me I didn’t know what to do so I began to step forward, but you were to close. You grabbed me while I was about to fall causing you to fall too.”

 

Jimin was shocked at what J-hope was telling him, he didn’t know how to feel about this.

 

“It was a miracle that both of us survived, but you got the worst of it because of how you had grabbed me and how you hit the water when we landed. We were both rushed to the hospital, you were unconscious but I wasn’t, I remember being pulled from the water, seeing your lifeless body getting pulled out beside me. We both had to get almost the same surgeries, we both had broken ribs, arms, and legs, but your bones were almost shattered. It didn’t take me as long as it took you to recover. I got the nurses to tell me how you were doing. When they told me, you had amnesia and you were never going to get your memories back, I cried. Then when I was dismissed I was going to go see you because the nurse told me you had woken up a few days earlier, but your parents wouldn’t allow it. They wanted you to never remember me, to forget about me forever, so before you were dismissed they went to your room and rid it of all the stuff that I gave you, all the pictures you had of me and you, and they gave all of it to me. That’s what I have here.”

 

“And you know your scars, on your chest? Those are from the countless surgeries you had to have. I almost have the same scars.” J-hope said lifting his shirt to reveal them to Jimin.

 

J-hope opened the box. It was full of happy and funny pictures of him and Jimin having a good time.

 

“J-hope, I’m so sorry. I never knew.”

 

“Yes, I know, but I had always kept tabs on you. I would send people out to go see you, to make sure you were doing fine. I heard of all the times you hung out with your best friends Taehyung and Jungkook, how you danced your heart out on the streets to make extra money for your mother, how you got your heart broken by Yoongi, how you met Jin and Namjoon and they acted as your parents when yours died. I knew about all of it, I can’t count to times I wanted to find you and hug you when I heard about how your heart was broken. Then I was told you had been kidnapped, I had such a hard time dealing with it, that’s when the drinking began. Then one day, I found out that you were brought into human trafficking. I didn’t know what to do, I knew it was terrible there, I knew I needed to get you out, but I didn’t know if I should buy you or not. Then one day I decided that I couldn’t leave you there any longer so I decided to get you out of that terrible place. That’s why you’re here Jimin.”

 

“T-thank you J-hope, I wish you would have told me sooner. God I wish I would of know. I’m so sorry that my parents but you through that. I’m so sorry that you couldn’t go see me, that you never really knew how I felt.”

 

“It’s fine Jimin, there was nothing you could have done, but I do have something I want to give you.”

 

J-hope walked over to the closet again and picked out some clothes.

 

“These clothes are some of the ones that I had given you when we were best friends.”

 

J-hope showed Jimin a hoodie that had an idol group on it.

 

“I have the same hoodie. It’s from the time that me and you went to this concert. You were so excited, you had been waiting for days. I gave this to you for a surprise birthday gift. The tickets are in here somewhere.”

 

“J-hope, i-I don’t know what to say.”

 

“It’s ok, I know this is a lot, but I just thought that you should know, especially after what happened a few nights ago.”

 

This time Jimin hugged J-hope tightly. Jimin cried into J-hopes shoulder. Jimin felt so many emotions all at once. He was angry, but also happy that J-hope told him, but all Jimin could think of doing is cry.

 

“J-hope will you stay with me tonight?”

 

“Yes Jimin, I’ll do anything for you.”