I Was Just Thinking

Finally Found You... again

Jimin woke up to the sun hitting his face through a large window on the side of his room.

 

Jimin groans and gets up and heads to the bathroom. He turns on the shower and goes to get clothes.

 

Just like yesterday he had an outfit on the bed picked out for him, but today it was something that he wanted to wear.

 

Jimin took his clothes to the bathroom and began to undress. He took his shirt off and looked into the mirror.

 

All Jimin saw was his scare. He had a scare that went across his side and down his chest.

 

Jimin doesn’t remember how he got them, he was told that he got them after an accident, but his family never told his fully what had happened.

 

After Jimin’s shower, Jimin found a platter of fruit and things for his to eat.

 

“Wow.” Jimin had never seen so much food in one place.

 

“Eat up, its gonna be a long day.” A voice said from behind Jimin.

 

Jimin jumped and turned to see J-hope sitting in a chair in a corner of the room.

 

“What are we gonna do today?”

 

“I’m gonna show you around the building today. Now get dressed.”

 

Jimin got dressed as J-hope watched.

 

“Stop,” J-hope said before Jimin began to get dressed.

 

“Where did you get that scar Jimin?”

 

“I’m not for sure, my family told me it was from an accident that happened when I was 15.”

 

“Oh ok, you can finish.”

 

J-hope knew where Jimin got his scar, cause J-hope had the same scars. Except J-hope knew what happened to Jimin.

 

What accident he was in. Jimin was trying to save J-hope.

 

Jimin and J-hope used to be best friends, but J-hope was depressed and Jimin was his sunshine, the reason he Stayed alive.

 

J-hope’s father didn’t like Jimin though and ordered J-hope to never see Jimin again.

 

J-hope felt if he couldn’t see his sunshine anymore then why live anymore.

 

Then one day J-hope decided he had no reason to live so he went to the bridge, but J-hope didn’t know that Jimin had followed him.

 

Jimin saw J-hope go to the edge of the bridge. Jimin ran after J-hope and tried to stop him.

 

Jimin fell with J-hope off the bridge. They were both rushed to the hospital, with most of their bones broken.

 

Jimin got the worst of it though because he tried to save J-hope he got amnesia cause of the way he landed in the water.

 

J-hope never forgave himself and quietly kept tabs on Jimin after they were released from the hospital.

 

J-hope then built a name for himself but never forgot Jimin and looked for him all these years.

 

Now J-hope has found his and doesn’t planned and letting him go ever again.

 

“J-hope are you ok?” Jimin asked.

 

“Wh- oh yeah I’m good. Why wouldn’t I be?”

 

“I don’t know, you kinda just out for a minute there.”

 

“Oh, Jimin I’m sorry i-I was thinking about someone.”

 

“Oh do you miss them?”

 

“Well, I guess you could say that.”

 

J-hope did miss Jimin, well the Jimin before the accident.

 

J-hope didn’t know what Jimin liked anymore. All J-hope knew was what type of music and clothes Jimin liked.

 

Jimin was confused, he had been with other masters and all they wanted was to touch Jimin, but J-hope did nothing.

 

‘Is it because I’m not what he’s looking for. Is he gonna send me back?’ Jimin thought.

 

Jimin began to worry. ‘Ok just do whatever he ask, so he’ll keep you.’ Jimin thought.’ You can’t go back to his keepers. He would be punished if he was returned.

 

Jimin had seen what happened to the people that had gotten returned to the keepers. They were beaten, and starved.

 

Also they were the first ones to be sent to the roughest one nighters. One nighters are people who rent the boys for one night.

 

Their allowed to do whatever they want to the boys as long as the boys aren’t dead when you return them.

 

Jimin couldn’t stand the one nighters his friend Jungkook had been returned. Jungkook was beaten and starved for a week.

 

Also Jungkook was sent every night to a terrible one nighter. Jimin took care of Jungkook the best that he could, he felt bad for the younger.

 

Jimin was glad to see Jungkook get sold the same night Jimin was sold. Jimin missed Jungkook, he knew he would never see him again, unless he was set free.

 

Jimin longed to be set free, but he knew he would have to be good to be able to even have a slight chance of being let go.