I'll Take Him

Finally Found You... again

Jimin was getting ready for the auction. He had to look his best if he wanted to get bought, but Jimin wasn’t what most people were looking for.

 

Jimin tried though because it was better than being with his keepers. They barely fed him and the others, so they all tried to get bought.

 

As the auction started, Jimin tried his best to look good. They went in a line.

 

Jimin was almost last. The number on him started at $100 and some people wanted him.

 

Then a mysterious voice yelled from the back, “I want him. I’ll give you $100,000.”

 

Jimin then went to the back so his new master could pick him up.

 

Two very tall men in black suits walked in. “We are here to get you for Mr. Hoseok.”

 

Jimin was escorted to a car. On the long ride to the house Jimin thought of how it was before all of this.

 

Before, Jimin was a street dancer that would dance for money to buy food.

 

He help provide for his family because his family was very poor. One day as Jimin was dancing a man came up to him and gave him a drink of water.

 

Then, minutes later, Jimin out and woke in a dark room. Jimin was then told he was in a slave ring and would never be free until his buyer set him free.

 

Jimin wanted to go home badly, so he did what he was told to higher is chances of being sent home, to his real home.

 

Jimin has waited to be bought for 4 months now, which is considered a long time. Tonight is finally the night he can leave his keepers.

 

As Jimin arrives at the house, he notices how large it is. Then the men take him to a room.

 

The room was very large, bigger than Jimin’s old house. It had its own bathroom, a walk in closet filled with expensive clothes, and a bed. A huge bed that Jimin jumped on the minute the men left him.

 

Then a women walked in as Jimin jumped on the bed. “Hello, Mr. Park. I am here for whatever you need.”

 

Mr. Park? No one has ever called Jimin that. Where was he? Who bought him and brought him to this amazing room?

 

“You may be wondering where you are? Mr. Park you are in the home of Mr. Hoseok and he would like to see you know so change into the clothes on the bed and come with me.”
 

Jimin walked down the long hall way and into an elevator with the woman.

 

She then lead him into an office. “Mr. Hoseok will be with you in a moment.”

 

The women then left Jimin alone, standing in the middle of an office.

 

Jimin looked around and noticed all the stuff. Hundreds of books, a piano, and CD’s of music.

 

“Wow.” Jimin said in aw of all of the things around him.

 

A voice then said, ”You can look around and listen to some music if you want Jimin.”

 

Jimin spun around so quickly he almost fell.

 

Jimin saw a man standing in the door of the room. The man had bright red hair and a big smile on his face and Jimin realized it was Mr. Hoseok.

 

“O-oh I’m fine. I don’t want to disturb anything.”

 

“Really it’s no problem go ahead.”

 

Jimin walked over to the music and looked at it. It was all music Jimin used to listen to.

 

“Have you enjoyed it here so far Jimin.”

 

“Yes sir, this place is very big.”

 

“Jimin, you don’t have to address me formally, you can just say yes or no.”

 

“O-okay.” Jimin was always taught by his keepers to formally address his master and do whatever they wanted.

 

“Well, I’m sorry Jimin, but I need you to go back to your room. I have some business to do.”

 

The woman then came back into the room and took Jimin back upstairs.

 

As Jimin left, J-hope thought about him.

 

“I finally have him back, I finally found him again. My Jimin, my savior, my world.” J-hope thought to himself.