Lets get this

Finally Found You... again

Sorry for like the SUPER late update I've been really busy and tired lately so i haven't been able to write but I promise I'm gonna pick up the pace this time

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jimin pulled back at the realization that he was kissing his master without permission, without being asked to.

 

“I-I’m so sorry J-hope.”

 

“For what Jimin?”

 

“I’m not supposed to kiss my master without permission first.”

 

“Jimin, it’s ok. I’m not like your other masters, I don’t want you just for someone to torture, I have you here for a reason.”

 

Before Jimin could even respond, J-hope got a call on his phone.

 

“Oh ok, I’m coming right now.” J-hope said to the voice on the other side of the phone.

 

“Jimin I’m sorry, I got to go back to work.”

“Come take him back to his room.” J-hope yelled to the guard that was outside the door.

 

Jimin was escorted to his room.

 

“What did J-hope mean by I am here for a reason.”

 

Jimin couldn’t stop thinking about what this meant, what J-hope had in store for him.

 

He just forgot about the thought.

 

Later, Jimin went back to the studio cause he wanted to practice a dance that he had put together in his head.

 

“So left then right, ok.” Jimin said to himself trying to work out the dance.

 

“Jimin,” He heard a deep voice call from behind him.

 

“Mr. Hoseok wants to see you in his office.”

 

Jimin got his towel, wiped the sweat off him forehead, and followed the guard.

 

They walked in silence the long walk to J-hope’s office.

 

“Hello?” Jimin said as he entered the dark office.

 

“Jimin in here please.” He heard J-hope say.

 

“What did you need me for J-hope?”

 

“I just wanted to have some company while I worked, that’s all.”

 

“Okay.” Jimin said while pulling up a chair and sitting in front of J-hope at his huge desk.

 

“What are you working on?”

 

“Just some paperwork, I have to get it done by the end of the week.”

 

“Is there anyway I could help?” Jimin asked.

 

“Well not with the paper work but you could help me with something else.”

 

“Whats that?”

 

“Come here.” J-hope said motioning next to him.

 

Jimin sat next to J-hope and looked at what was on his computer.

 

He was shocked it was a shopping cart full of toys, that Jimin knew for sure were being bought to be used on him.

 

“If you see anything on here that you want, I’ll buy it.”

 

J-hope and Jimin looked through the site, and Jimin couldn’t deny him thinking about having the toys used on him.

 

J-hope looked down at Jimin’s lap, he noticed what this was doing to the younger.

 

Jimin could feel himself getting more aroused at the thought and he didn’t care, he couldn’t help it.

 

Then Jimin noticed what J-hope was looking at on the computer, cuffs and ties. Jimin has had these used on him before.

 

Jimin liked them though, he didn’t like most of the things his one nighters did to him, but this was one this he couldn’t get enough of.

 

“J-hope can we get those?”

 

J-hope looked at Jimin, then looked at the computer.

 

“Yeah sure, I’ll get the good ones so they don’t hurt your wrist and ankles.”

 

“Ok.” Jimin said with a smile.

 

“Ok, I think that should be just about it. Lets go back to your room.”

 

J-hope and Jimin walked to Jimin’s room in silence. Jimin was still aroused, and he couldn’t hide it.

 

They went into Jimin’s room and sat on the bed.

 

“Hyung,” Jimin said turning to J-hope. “Why do you want me here?”

 

“Jimin one day I’ll tell you, I just don’t think your ready right now.”

 

J-hope knew Jimin was ready, it was J-hope who wasn’t ready.

 

He wasn’t ready to tell Jimin that the reason he had scares, the reason he couldn’t remember the first years of his life was because of him

 

J-hope was scared of his reaction, scared that all Jimin would allow him to do was have .

 

He didn’t want their re-growing friendship to end, that’s why he couldn’t tell him.

 

“I’m sorry hyung, I don’t need to know. Its none of my business.”

 

“It’s fine Jimin, you can ask me anything, whenever you need to.”