last (2)

Airport

in the previous chapter you can see a picture of sh outfit meeting sy parents. he looks so fluffy.

Sehun has trouble parking. As always. but he finally succeeds. His girlfriend laughs at his difficulty in doing so.
Sehun, you have to be calm. They will love you. But don't be nervous...
I'm not nervous, Sooyoung.
You're worse than on the plane...
Do you really need to remember that right now?
, Sehun says laughing.
I love you. Sehun winks and she rolls her eyes. Come on.

Sehun, right?, Sooyoung's father asks as he opens the door before they can even knock.
Dad... her father gently pinches her cheek. Yes, he is Sehun.
You are my daughter's boyfriend.
Dad...
Y-yes, sir. I'm- How are you doing?
he asks with his mouth already dry.
I'm fine. You are the first boyfriend of my daughter I get to meet...
Dad please...
Sehun just smiles nervously
Baby, I'm talking to your boyfriend.
Dad, can we at least come in?
Ah, yes, of course. Sorry Sehun, it's the excitement to meet you.
He smiles again. We don't know much about you, I think Sooyoungie didn't want to tell us.
It's not like that, Dad, I just couldn't find the moment... I don't know why I'm explaining myself.
It's a pleasure to meet you, sir. I brought a wine for you, I hope you like it
, says Sehun giving him the bag containing the two bottles of red wine.
Ah, thank you very much son. 
Things are going well with her father. Luckily, the man seems to accept him. "My mother is going to love you, my father may be a little harder," Sooyoung told him a few days ago. Following her words, her mother would be even easier.
And what do you do with your life Sehun?
I study. Computer engineering...
Ah, you are one of those geniuses then. Like... Bill Gates?

Sehun laughs and so does Sooyoung's father.
He's not that smart, Dad... she says. Her father hugs her, and she pretends to resist. But she likes it. It's been more than a month without seeing her parents, and although she's an independent woman, she misses being with them all the time.
And how are you, sweetheart? How are your studies?
Good dad. I passed the exams.

Sehun still feels uncomfortable. Like he's invading this place. He knows this family has always been of three. Sooyoung and her parents. And he also knows that a family as small as this one is not one to let anyone into that circle. His girlfriend notices that he is getting nervous again.
Where's Mom? she says taking Sehun's hand. Her father watches the action and then stares at the boy, who sketches a nervous smile.
She may be in the kitchen, why don't you go look for her while I talk for a while with your boyfriend, baby...
Dad...
I'm just going to show him the house... you go daughter. Don't worry about your boyfriend.
Sooyoung looks at Sehun to confirm he's okay with it, and although he doesn't seem very convinced he tells her to go.
When Sooyoung disappears into the kitchen, her father puts his hand on Sehun's shoulder, surprising him.
Sehun, Sehun... What is your last name like?
O-Oh
, he says, having to clear his voice a little to make himself heard.
Don't be nervous Oh Sehun, let's open this wine.

The dinner went quickly. Although at first Sehun was very nervous, and spoke almost nothing, he was happy. He knew the opinion of her parents did not matter to her. Well, it did matter, but she wouldn't end the relationship with him in case they opposed it. But luckily they don't object. Or so it seemed. 
Sometimes he felt the gaze of his girlfriend's mother as he ate. And sometimes he had to make the effort not to make eye contact with her. He felt her eyes on him. But no one else seemed to notice. Maybe Sehun was just paranoid and his nerves had caused this.
Sooyoung, your father wanted to buy a cake for you but we didn't knew wich one you preferred... Why don't you go buy one with him?
Okay, let's go.
Sooyoung says looking at her boyfriend.
Go with your father, it's a gift, baby, her mother continues.
But... why don't the four of us go? the girl asks.
I'm very tired Sooyoung, I've been cooking all day. You go with your father... I'll stay with Sehunnie. Sehun is already a mess. What is he going to talk with her? He's already confirming she doesn't like him. He wishes he'd never came to this house. But when his girlfriend looks at him to corfirm if he's ok staying, he smiles "go, go, it's fine".

You two meet on that trip, don't you? Sooyoung's mother break the silence between the two. Her husband and daughter have just left the house and she and Sehun are in the living room drinking some coffe.
Y-yes, says Sehun, with the mugle in his hands. It's still too hot for him to drink.
I see... and you are two years older than my daughter, aren't you? Sehun nods. Do you live with your family?
I-Not anymore, i used to but I moved out.
So you're living alone...
Yes.
Silence.
Sehun, I don't want to be one of those people who scare their daughters' boyfriends. Surely you are a good boy, you look like one, I hope you are... She... is a very good girl. She has her things and sometimes she has her mood swings, she also has her character... you probably already know..., Sehun smiles, but she is my daughter. And I wouldn't like to see her sad because of a boy. I don't want to see her suffer. She is my only daughter, she is my princess. I don't think you're going to hurt her on purpose, I hope not... but please take care of her. If she's happy, we're all happy. But if she's sad... I want you to know, that if she suffers, we are all going to suffer with her.
Sehun starts feeling the temperature of his body rising higher than the coffe one. He starts sweating. He needs to say something quick, but what?
I... he starts without even thinking, her mother looking at him with a serious face... I'm not going to hurt her. It's not on my plans, he dries some sweat on the side of his head. I really like her. I'm serious about our relationship. He doesn't know if this is what you need to say to your girlfriend's parents, but it would be worse to stay in silence.
Sooyoung's mom smiles at him. 
I trust her. She's smart. She wouldn't be with you if you'd be a bad boy. And she really seems to like you. She even got up off bed early to go see you... Sehun smiles. Can I trust you Sehunnie? That you won't hurt her? Even though the conversation before was a bit scary, now Sooyoung mom was almost begging him. He chokes up a bit. They always take their relationship lightly. And they never made big promises. But now it was different. He was not able to realize why he was nervous about meeting them. It was because now it means it's official. Not that he didn't want to. It's just that he's also scared of not being enough for her. He has the same thoughts her parents have about Sooyoung getting hurt. He wants her to be happy. He hopes to be able to make her happy.
I like Sooyoung, I want the best for her. I hope... I want her to be happy. I'll do my best. I can promise I won't hurt her, that's for sure. I wont. If a time comes when she's not happy with me... I'll disappear. Sooyoung mom's smile sweetly at him. But I also promise I'll be there for her whenever she needs me. Sooyoung's mom nods.
I trust you Sehun. You look like a very nice man. You look a bit scared right now, it was not my intention. Sorry.
It's okay
, he says smiling.

Sooyoung is dozing off in the car. It's dark already and they are going back to his house. Her clothes are already on the trunk of his car. Two big luggages are there and some other stuff is on the backseat. Sehun is happy with how things went. Her parents are great people. Yes, they are a bit overprotective of her. But she seems to enjoy that. And he find it cute that a girl of her age is like that. She can be independent, but she's also very needy.
You didn't stutter that much Sehun, I was expecting... well you didn't speak that much... says Sooyoung with a sleepy voice.
Being reserved is my charm, he says and she laughs.
Was it that uncomfortable? I mean, what did my mum said when I left?, she says, straightening herself in the seat. Sehun smiles.
Nothing. Just embarrasing stories about you...
Shut up! I really want to know Sehun...
Just... We just talk about how good you are-Listen to me, let me speak first, I'm not joking
, Sehun says and she pouts, I promised her I won't hurt you. That's all. 
Sooyoung looks at him.
I know you wont hurt me, she says kissing her cheek.
Good, he smiles.
My dad really likes you, she says yawning and Sehun covers with his hand. Sorry.
Your parents are amaizing. Very well mannered, not like you.
Shhhh. Thanks for going to my house and meeting them. 
It was my pleasure, princess
, she glares at him. Only your parents can call you that? Sorry, says Sehun laughing.
You can call me whatever you want.
Wow...
I didn't mean it like that, you're such a ert
, she blushes.
I love you princess.
Shut up... I love you too.


well, they're cuties, so glad her family likes him uwu
I'm sorry but uni and other stuffs are messing my life right now. but i needed to finish this.
check tempo by EXO, great song <3

I hope you're having a great time, enjoy life!