tchu

Airport

Sooyoung can't believe it's time for her  to return to South Korea. Her three-week vacation was better than she expected. She stayed with Sehun and his mother. He was right about everything: his mother is indeed very nice and she misses South Korea a lot. She has his own Korean restaurant in London, relatively successful, but it also stops her from going back to her country. Sooyoung was lucky enough to enjoy her food most days. She can't, and doesn't want to, imagine how badly she would've eaten in those hostels or cheap places.
Sooyoung decided to make the most of every second in Europe. Sometimes she went out with Sehun and her mother, especially in London. She also explored the city with Sehun's mother, in the early morning hours while the boy was still asleep. Other days, she got up early to visit the capital cities of the west alone. She learned a lot about cities and everything. She learned a lot about herself. She went with Sehun to visit some cities in the East. Sooyoung had not planned to do it before traveling, but he seemed very interested and she ended up getting excited. She also wanted to spend some time with him alone.
In the plane Sehun was not very talkative. Probably because of the fear. But once on the ground, she was able to get to know him a little better. He knows a lot about history and culture in general. He was very interested in visiting museums and historical places. She wasn't bored at all, although it wasn't on her plans. Sehun doesn't talk much. And she doesn't either, but they find some connection from that. They prefer to speak what is right and necessary. Even so, they have very deep talks, about politics, religion, other cultures, etc.
Time passed very quickly, but she wants to go back to South Korea. She misses her parents and friends. She wants to tell them everything she did and learned in Europe. And wants to show all the photos she took. But she also knows that she will miss Sehun's mother. Although they only shared these few days, the woman treated Sooyoung as if she were her own daughter. She can't wait to meet her again. Hopefully in South Korea.
With Sehun, it's different.
They became very close in the last days of Sooyoung in Europe, when they traveled to Brussels. They visited the palaces and the parks. It was a pleasure for her to do the tour with Sehun, who knew a lot about the place but was not annoying as a tour guide would've been. That day they decided to stay in the city and not return to London until the other day, having to rent a room in a cheap motel in the city. She insisted that renting a room for both of them was fine, given his offer to rent two separate rooms.
It's not necessary, Sehun. We will be fine with only one, she said shyly. They ended up eating cheap food they got at a nearby Chinese restaurant, and although it was not as good as Sehun's mother's, it was not that bad. They decided to eat on the balcony, with a beautiful view of the city. There they talked a little more and get to know each other better. Sehun was studying computer engineering in Korea, and unlike his mother, he was unable to cook. He lived with his father, although he wanted to look for something to live on his own. But he'd feel guilty if leaving his father. He had an older brother with whom he had a very good relationship, and who did live alone. Sooyoung found Sehun very attractive, not only physically, although he was definitely not his type. Even if he wasn't, she could objectively recognize that he was very handsome. But his appeal was in his aura of mysterious boy.
That night Sooyoung could not sleep thinking of him. And thinking that she only had a few days left to be with him. She got up and went to the balcony to get some air. The city was empty, only illuminated by street lights. The sound of some dogs barking in the distance. She closed her eyes trying to enjoy the moment of silence. When she opened her eyes again, Sehun was at her side.
Can't sleep, Sooyoung? Or do you want to fully enjoy your time in Europe? He was dressed in a white shirt and white boxers. Although his hair was short, it was noticeable that he was more disheveled than usual. His voice was much deeper than during the day. Like this, disheveled and with that deep voice, he was much ier.
A little of both... she said smiling at him.
There are still a few days left for you to enjoy... why can't you sleep? he asked leaning on the balcony railing. She moved her head from side to side, her own way of telling him that she was not sure of the reason.
What are you going to miss the most about Europe, Sooyoung?
Well, everything. I had a great time here. I'm going to miss your mother. Sehun, she treated me very well, please thank her very much even when I'm gone.
You have nothing to thank, Sooyoung. She is like that. And I think she is going to miss you as well. She likes you, a lot.
Sehun.. when do you return to Korea?

I don't know yet... I don't want to think about it, he says smiling. He takes a look at his watch. 4:30. We should go back to sleep...
She was expecting a more reassuring answer. Although she doesn't know well what she expects from him. Does she want him to return as soon as possible to Korea to see him? Or does she need some time to think about it, to know if it was just an infatuation because of the trip?
He lets her in first. Sooyoung is also wearing only a T-shirt and her underwear. She slows down and he does the same a few steps back. Without turning around she asks him
Would you sleep with me?
He puts his hand on her shoulder.
Come on... he says and guides her to the bed where until a few minutes ago Sooyoung slept alone. He was sleeping on the floor. Sooyoung could feel her heart rate speeding up. Especially when he laid down on the bed and looked at her waiting for her to do the same. At first she just laid on the opposite side of where he was. But then she turned to him and got closer to his body, until he stretched his arm to allow her to rest her head on his chest. Sooyoung was trying unsuccessfully to control his own breathing, when he started her hair.
Are you going to be able to sleep now, Sooyoung? he said, resting his lips on her head.
I think so... she said. And she closed her eyes. But opened them once again to ask him, Are you going to miss me Sehun?
He smiled and kissed her head again.
There will be no need, Sooyoung. I know we will see each other again, in South Korea.
She closed her eyes again. But this time, in just a few minutes, she was able to fall asleep. 

 

idk why it took so long to continue this story

have a great day !

i did not re read this so yep