last (1)

Airport

Sehun is ready. Ready to kill. Black and white striped t shirt. Black jeans. Black Adidas. "No, no. Not like this. I can't wear all black", he says, running his hand through his hair. It's the second time he's changed his clothes in the last half hour. He doesn't know what the dress code for going to his girlfriend's house is like. It's been several years since he went through this. And that day he was wearing his school uniform. It would be ridiculous to wear an uniform today. A few minutes ago he canceled the idea of wearing a white shirt and dress pants. He's going to meet his in-laws, not talk business. Sehun sits on the bed and looks at the time. He still has 2 hours to go to his in-laws' house, although he has to pick up his girlfriend first. He only has a little more than an hour to decide. He gets out of bed and rummages through his clothes again.
"What message do I want to give? I will treat your daughter well. Oh no, that's bare minimun. I'm a good boy. Well..." He says, taking an informal light blue shirt out of the closet. He takes off the striped shirt he had on until a few seconds ago and leaves it on the bed. He puts on the shirt of his choice and looks in the mirror. "Not bad," he says, and regains some confidence. He decides to leave the black jeans and the shoes on.
What do I do with my hair? thinks Sehun as he gets closer to the mirror. I think that's fine. Much better to go natural.
The weather has gotten colder lately, so Sehun takes his grey plaid over shirt. Still looking in the mirror he sighs deeply and gently hits his face. "You can do it Sehun," he says, clenching his fist. Maybe he shouldn't have done it because now he's ashamed. But it's time to go. He has to go and buy some presents for her parents before he picks her up. Sooyoung said he didn't have to bring anything but his mother didn't raise him like that, so he's going to bring something anyway. A wine for her father, that's for sure. For her mother... agh. Sehun falls back into bed. What is he going to buy for her mother?

"I'm filling up the tank, Soo. In twenty minutes I will be in your residence," says Sehun, covering as much of his hands as he can with the hem of his shirt.
"Okay cute, I'll wait for you."
"You're ready, aren't you?"
"Of course"

"See you. I love you".
"I love you more."

He decides to go inside the small market close to the gas station and see what he can buy. He takes some chocolates that are his and his girlfriend's favorites. Some gum. Some honey candies for his girlfriend, who is suffering too much from the cold weather. He also buys some tissues. While he is paying, he finds the perfect gift for his girlfriend's mother. Flowers. Yes, it's a little cliche, but he doesn't know her yet, and in any case it's better that the first impression is neutral rather than bad.

"Sooyoung, you are still in your pajamas" says Sehun closing the door of his girlfriend's room.
"Shh, don't talk loud, boys aren't allowed here."
"That's what you guys tell your boyfriends, isn't it?"
"No, it's true,"
she says playfully. "You look very handsome, I'm going to invite you to my parents' house more often."
Sehun smiles and approaches her until she is squeezed between him and her bed. He pushes her to the bed and lies on top of her to kiss her sweetly. "I missed you" They hadn't seen each other since that weekend Sooyoung spent with Sehun and his mother. 
"I missed you too," she says, hugging him.
"Nice pajamas"
"Thank you."
"But you should be dressed by now."
"I'll do it fast, you don't have to worry. My father's not going to kill you because we're late,"
she says mockingly.
"I'm going to blame you if that happens."
"Seriously, don't even try to make me look bad, don't forget that I'm my dad's only daughter. I'm her baby"
. Sehun starts thinking about the possibility of his in-laws hating on him. "Sehun, it's a joke. He's not going to tell you anything. Or at least that's what I think..." she says looking him in the eye. "It's a joke, really. But it's so cute that you're scared," she says as she shuffles through her clothes looking for something to wear. "Is it cold, Sehun?" she asks with a dress in her hand.
"Yes, if I were you I wouldn't wear a dress" Sooyoung takes off the top of her pajamas, staying only in bra, and tries on the blue dress with small dots.
"What do you think?" she asks him, turning to show it better.
"That you were better off without it"
"In pajamas?"
"No, with the bra".
"You are such a ert".
 "The dress looks beautiful on you. There's a little wind and it's quite cold. But anyway we're just going to be in the car and at your house. So I don't think you'll be cold".
"I'm going to put on some makeup. Can you get me some shoes and a coat please"
Sehun gets out of bed and walks to his girlfriend's closet.
"What kind of shoes do you want?" shouts Sehun.
"Shh! with a little heel. I'll look like a gnome next to you if not".
"Your height is fine Sooyoung"
he says this time a little lower, and grabs some short black boots.
"Sooyoung, you don't have coats..."
"Oh, you reminded me. I have to bring clothes from home. Can we bring it in your car when we get back? I don't have winter clothes in this dorm..."
"Okay"
he answers, grabbing the only jacket he found. A beige leather jacket.


"Aw, did you bring flowers for me?" asks Sooyoung once in the car, seeing the bouquet in the backseat.
"No, they're for your mother," says Sehun buckling up.
"Ah... but... she is allergic to flowers" Sehun looks at her. "It's a joke"
"You're an idiot."
"And what did you buy for my dad?"
she asks, opening the honey candies her boyfriend had bought.
"A wine- What are you going to tell me? Is he teetotaler, Sooyoung?" he says just as she was about to open .
"He's going to like your gift, that's what I was going to say," she says innocently.
"Buckle your belt," she obeys, and he approaches her face and kisses her. "Are we ready to go?" She nods, leaning back on the seat, as she eats her candy.

I think it's cute that we started with a scaredy cat Sehun, and we're gonna end it in the same way.
This is only part 1.

Have a great day everyone !

 this is how Sehunnie looks meeting sy parents by the way. He's so ♥‿♥