Chapter 5 - A Twist

약속해 우리 (7th July)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siyeon dismisses from the teams and going to find Bora, she wanted the explanation from the eldest. The girl going up to the rooftop and gladly, the small girl is there.      

 

Siyeon scratches her head before take a small stepped on her.

 

“Bora, why are you run away from the table..?” Siyeon ask without look at her. The small girl didn’t give an answer and make the atmosphere become awkward. “..you don’t need to do that in front of my friends. I told them already, so they won’t believe it.”

 

Bora rolled her eyes and turn around, trying to run from her but Siyeon held her arm. They exchanged eyes contact before Siyeon look away.

 

“..can you let go of my arm? You know that you’re so annoying!” the small girl brush off her arm. “I didn’t mean for what I’m saying just now. I believe we didn’t do anything.”

 

“..are you really sure about that? I was wondering why are you sleeping in my bed..” she’s looked at her body before continue. “..with a body.”

 

Bora face turned red when the tall girl talking about ‘body’, she’s quickly shook her head, trying to get off Siyeon’s body.

 

“You’re not my taste, Siyeon. Look at the mirror before you talked about ‘sleeping’ together.” 

 

“Oh yeah?” she huffed. “So, where did you get those hickey?”

 

Siyeon touched her neck, which make the small girl taken back. She glared at Siyeon, wishing she could kill that girl right now.

 

“Your eyes, are you thinking about to kill me..?”

 

“, she can read my mind.”

 

“Uh huh, it’s obvious that your tell me how much you wants to kill me. But, trust me..it won’t work, because you owe me this.” she’s showing the hickey in her neck.

 

“Okay, fine! Let me explain to you, that’s not my fault. You know we both get drunks last night..and..”

 

Bora bend down her head, trying to hide the embarrassment. Siyeon lean closer to her side and smile.

 

“And..? Please finish your last words..” Siyeon teasing the small girl. Bora feel annoyed and turn her face to Siyeon, but her body freeze. It is because the tall girl is too close to her face, made her heart flustered.

 

Siyeon smiling face making Bora really melted for her. 

 

“Listen up, Kim Bora. Since you’ve become our friend, let’s remained as a good friend. Don’t cross the line cause I’m going to forget about what we did last night. We both, can’t fall in love to each other..” Siyeon stop to checking the eldest face. “If..one of us, cross the line..you or me should be disqualified from this university. Do you understand?”

 

Bora looked up to see her face, she’s nodded her head. But, her heart feel the pains. Bora can feel that the tall girl don’t like her anymore.

 

“You owe me an ice—“

 

“I will treats you drink whenever you free. Before that, mind if I asked you a question? Don’t worry, it won’t take your time.” 

 

Siyeon nodded.

 

Bora take a deep breath. “Did you really meant it?”

 

“About what..?” she’s trying to read her mind but seem like something bothering the small girl.

 

“I know you having a crush on me, the day we meet for the first time at diner. And..after what happened, you don’t like me anymore?” Bora knows it’s kinda stupid to ask these questions to her but she need it. Siyeon face changes after she heard that question. 

 

Siyeon sighed, she look away from Bora.

 

“Bora..why are you being nice to me now? Okay, I admit that I fallen for you at that time but..you’re the one who ruined everything. Why should I like you afterward?” she’s looked up to the blue skies.

 

Bora knows it’s her fault. She’s can’t control herself for being a bad sunbae to Siyeon. If only the accident wouldn’t happened, the girl could have a crush on her for a long time. It’s feel different now.

 

Bora can feel that Siyeon’s was faded away from her.

 

“..I know, you can put the blame on me. Because I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter