Chapter 3 - One Stand Night

약속해 우리 (7th July)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siyeon going back home and throwing her bag. She’s look around and take the emergency box before cleaning her knees. Siyeon groans as she put the medicine, and lastly pasting on her both knee.   

 

Siyeon grabbing the towel and get into the bathroom. 

 

“..why did she help me up if she’s hate to see me..? Who are you really Bora..”

 

-

 

DING DONG ~ 

 

Siyeon get up and opened the door, shockingly when she saw her friends was there and Yoohyeon too. The gray girl grins as she looking at Siyeon.

 

“Minji, why y’all here in front of my house? Did I invite all of you?” Siyeon asked, but get ignore by the eldest. They entered the house and sat on the couch. Siyeon was confused and close the door as she walking toward them.

 

Minji didn’t say any words but her eyes are on Siyeon’s knee. The girl tries to hide the bruise from her, cause she doesn’t want the eldest get worried.

 

“Siyeon..I come to make an apologize for what happens today. I know me and Bora was a little bit stubborn and she want me to deliver this to you.” Yoohyeon looked at the girl and their eyes meet. “Bora say sorry for what she done to you today, she’s also said that she will return your money tomorrow.”

 

Siyeon were freeze when she heard that.

 

“Since when Bora knows how to say sorry? Tell her that I don’t the money and I will never popped again because she’s so freaking annoying.” Siyeon get up and walking to the kitchen, to making something.

 

“Wait, you pay her with money? Why didn’t you tell us? I mean, we’re your friends.” Minji spoke. The girl put a silence between her and going to her place.

 

“Just for a once.”

 

“Woah, I can’t believe that Bora still hating you after what happened. Siyeon, we knows about you fell in the rains.” Handong sipping the water.

 

“Wait, what?” she’s glared at Yoohyeon, who’s ready to shield herself. “Nah, it’s not a big deal. She just hate me after all. I..don’t have a reason to hate her.”

 

Siyeon little confessions make them look at her. Yoohyeon finally give a brightest smile on her face. She know Siyeon won’t hate her friend, because Siyeon is in love with her. 

 

“..do you like Bora..?” Gahyeon asked, trying to stay calm. Siyeon was flustered and she doesn’t know what to react at those questions. Minji glances at her side. “so you did huh..?”

 

“It is obvious? Because she doesn’t say anything and also didn’t denying it.” Yoohyeon trying to become more relevant to her. Handong hit her shoulder which make the girl groans.

 

“..are you really like that ? I thought you will hating her like she did to you.” Minji looking at her.

 

Handong giving a quick glance to Minji, probably felt how much to be a side crush. Minji doesn’t look happy with it and she become mad.

 

“Don’t you ever had a feeling to Bora. I won’t allow you.” Minji suddenly become aggressive.

 

“I didn’t say anything yet, why are you getting mad at me? And..since when I couldn’t have a relationship..?” Siyeon answer making the blonde girl stay in silent. Yoohyeon looking at both of them and sense that Minji liking her own friend.

 

Minji coughed and look away from Siyeon. She doesn’t want to show her real feelings. Handong shook her head and smiled.

 

“Okay, can we talk about something else? Don’t you guys remember that I’m still here in the house? You guys are so mean.” Gahyeon starting sulking with the eldest. Her sulking face is totally a cutest thing ever and making Siyeon hugs her. “I don’t need your hug.”

 

Gahyeon push away the eldest.

 

“Are you really okay?” Minji asked while staring down to her knees. “It does look hurt.”

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll be fine soon. Let’s go out and drinking, what do you say?” Siyeon asked.

 

The threes of them is totally excited and can’t wait to go out, meanwhile Minji does not like the idea. She knows Siyeon just want to make everything look normal. Siyeon looking at the blonde girl beside her.

 

“Are you willing to go out with us or you wanna stay here? It’s kinda good if you stay here, because I need someone to tidy up my house.” Siyeon ended up laughing, make Minji kick her .

 

“Who told you to stay in a big house! Get new housemaid and everything will be clean. I don’t want to bruise my beautiful hands.” Minji show up her both hand to Siyeon, making the girl rolled her eyes.

 

“This house is belong to me so shut up woman. You guys can wait for me.”

 

Handong and Gahyeon’s shook their head whenever Siyeon and Minji argues. Sometimes they look like a beautiful couple. Siyeon come out from her room with a vintage style.

 

“You look good in black.” Yoohyeon raised her thumbs up as she saw Siyeon.

 

“You can praise her later. We should be going now!”

 

Minji drove them to the destination.

 

-

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter