Chapter 2 - I Hurt Her

약속해 우리 (7th July)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the next day, Siyeon still doing the same job as a model. But, she can’t concentrate all the time and make the blonde girl noticed. Minji stopped taking her photo and looking at the model. 

 

“..enough for today, you can get off from the chair.” Minji focused on the laptop, but her eyes on Siyeon. “Are you okay? You look so down today..it is because of what happens yesterday?”

 

Siyeon take a deep look at the blonde girl, which made Minji heart pounding. Siyeon never stares at her like that before. The tall girl smile, not to make it obvious. Siyeon look away and grabs her bag.

 

“Where are you going?” Minji asked but get ignore by the girl. She exits the studio without looking back or answering the question. 

 

Minji turn off her laptop and chasing after her. Siyeon put her hoodie on and started walk but the blonde girl grabbed her hand. Siyeon turn to her and take off her hoodie.

 

“..what again Minji? We are done so I can go now right?” Siyeon brush off her hand, which make the blonde girl in shock. She don’t know what bothering Siyeon, but she made her pissed.

 

“Lee Siyeon! Why are you being like this out of sudden? Did I make you pissed or something..?” Minji raise her voice. 

 

“I’m sorry Minji for acting like this around you..it just I can’t stop thinking about yesterday.” Siyeon softly caressing her cheek.

 

Minji hate to see when the girl in front of her being soft. She give her a big hug and patted her head.

 

“Come on, I’ll drive you till university.”

 

-

 

Yoohyeon is waiting for Siyeon in front of the hall. But, Handong arrived and going to her way. Yoohyeon almost choke her own coffee, and decides to act cool as Handong come closer.

 

“Come on Yoohyeon, this is your chance to get know her!”

 

Handong was passing by in front of her and Yoohyeon stopped her way.

 

“Y-You there!” Yoohyeon don’t know what she’s doing but seeing Handong response make her feel more braver. The orange girl stopped and turn to Yoohyeon.

 

“..are you the one who calling out my name?” she asked and Yoohyeon nodded. “Is there anything that I could help you..? Wait, aren’t you’re the one who’s with Bora sunbae yesterday?” she add again.

 

Yoohyeon nodded without saying any words. She literally cannot look at the girl, leaving the chinese girl in blank. 

 

“I-uh..I want to be your good friend.” Yoohyeon spoke after a while. Handong think she’s the cutest person ever she meet.

 

“Not a girlfriend but a good friend..?” Handong look at the tall girl and smiling. Yoohyeon cough due the questions from Handong.

 

“..did Siyeon told you..?”

 

“..huh? Told me what? I haven’t seen her yet after yesterday.”

 

“Ah..so she hasn’t speak to you..glad that I meet you here.” Yoohyeon stared at her eyes and pray for the right answer from Handong. “So, what do you say..?”

 

“Yes, we can be a good friend. You look cute after all and look friendly.”

 

“For real???”

 

Handong nodded her head, make Yoohyeon jumping around while hugging the girl. They both froze because of Yoohyeon’s stupid things. Handong push her softly and step back.

 

Yoohyeon is super exciting yet dangerous.

 

“So, can I ask you Dongie?” Yoohyeon asked.

 

“Wait, how did you know my nickname was Dongie..?” Handong crossed her arm.

 

“From Siyeon..?”

 

“Ah..I almost forget that. No wonder you know my name.” Handong flips her hair and showing her nake shoulder. Yoohyeon quickly look away.

 

“By the way, do you have girlfriend or boyfriend?”

 

Yoohyeon asked the stupid question that she want to ask the entire life. She was curious about Handong’s life. The chinese girl seem like taken back on her question.

 

“No personal question Kim Yoohyeon. Now if you excuse me.” Handong leaving her in blurry face until the girl completely gone. Yoohyeon slaps her cheeks, knowing what she has done.

 

“I just wanna tell you I’m a gay..but you left me behind. Nice play Handong.”

 

-

 

Minji and Siyeon arrived in the right time when Bora were there too. Siyeon glanced at the small girl and was amazed by her.

 

“How come she looks cool even parking the car..?” Siyeon thought, make Minji look at her.

 

“I know that so you don’t have to say it in front of me.” Minji squeezing her both cheek.

 

“Oh please , you just ruined my moment. I saw you did that for almost everyday so there’s no way I want to say that to you.”

 

Siyeon get out and grabs her bag, leaving Minji behind. She doesn’t want to face that small girl. Minji lock the car and chase after her.

 

“Lee Siyeon, wait for me!”

 

Minji put her arm on Siyeon’s shoulder before laughed together. Bora watching all the scenery and rolled her eyes.

 

They entered the university and walking into their class. Siyeon and Minji bumped into Yoohyeon who still standing in the hall.

 

“Yoohyeon..? What are you doing here?” Siyeon asked. Yoohyeon look at her and smile. Minji turn her head to Siyeon.

 

“Wait, you know each other..? I thought you are an evil just like Bora.” Minji can’t help but insulting the gray girl. Siyeon stop her right away.

 

“Behave Minji, she’s my friend, which mean she’s your friend too. It’s not her fault for what happened yesterday, thus she’s so friendly.” Siyeon introduce Yoohyeon to her friend.

 

Yoohyeon grinned and smiled at the blonde girl. Minji still look pissed for what happens yesterday.

 

“Look, I know you still angry at Bora but please don’t do this to me cause I’m sincerely wanted to be Siyeon friend.” 

 

“Ughhhh I can’t believe that you’re one of her friends, I hate so much. Delivered what I said to her, tell her to stop threatening Siy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter