Chapter 4 - Lying

약속해 우리 (7th July)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siyeon heard the alarm from her own phone and decide to turn it off, woke up and rubbing her eyes then turn off the alarm. Siyeon squirming loudly as she feel something smooth beside her.  

 

Siyeon turn her head to her side and screams when she saw Bora were sleeping in her bed. Siyeon take a look at her, she’s fully . The eldest open her eyes and shocked.

 

Siyeon get off from the bed and cover her body. They both were freeze and stay still waiting for an help. Bora cover herself with the blanket and looking around.

 

“..what’s happened? How I ended up being here in your bed?” the small girl asked.

 

“That should be my question, why are you here in my house..? I still remember that we just had some party the bar..” Siyeon staring at her, hoping nothing happened last night.

 

“I-I don’t remember why I’m here. Oh lord, the hell I’m doing.” Bora messing up her hair. “..the hell we both get ?”

 

Siyeon is out of her mind cause she don’t know what happened. She saw the small girl give a quick glance before checking her body. 

 

“..don’t tell me that we are doing that thing..?”

 

Bora get up and grabbing her clothes, making the tall one turn around. To make sure Bora feel comfortable while wearing her clothes.

 

“..what are you doing? I’m done wearing my clothes, I’ll be going now.” 

 

Siyeon turn her head to see the small girl in front of her. She’s nodded slowly without saying anything. Bora opened the door without looking back. Siyeon take a deep breath after the girl get out from her bedroom. She then looked at the clock.

 

“! I’m going to be late again.”

 

Siyeon let herself and didn’t realize Bora entered the bedroom, to get her car key. The small girl choke when she’s saw the figure. Siyeon rushing into the bathroom.

 

Bora face turned red and went blank. She grab the key and get out from the house.

 

“That was dangerous. Did she really need to be like that?” Bora waiting beside her car. “well..she has a nice body after all.”

 

Siyeon wearing all blacks today and exiting the house. She startled to see Bora in front of her house. Siyeon walks toward her.

 

“Bora, what are you doing here? I thought you’d left already. You gotta be late..”

 

Bora fall into silence when she saw Siyeon in black, which the tall girl look awesome. 

 

“I hate to say this but, let me drive you until university. I owe you, don’t you remember?” Bora pointed at her knees. Siyeon feel weird when the girl suddenly become nice to her, unlike the annoying girl she knows. “I know you’re still angry because of what I’ve done and I still hate you.”

 

Bora getting into the vehicle. 

 

“Wait, is that mean, I will go to the university with her? What a nightmare.” Siyeon scratching her head. “But, I’ve got no chance.”

 

Siyeon ended up going with the small girl.

 

 

-

 

“Bora.” the small girl looking at Siyeon. “Thank you for driving me until university. Now, you don’t owe me anything. I’ll go first.”

 

“Okay.”

 

Siyeon getting off from the car and leaving Bora inside the car. It feel weird when Bora didn’t get annoyed by the tall girl. Somehow, she feel sad when the girl say she’s don’t have owe her anymore, making Bora wants more.

 

Gahyeon and Handong wave at Siyeon happily. Minji look so tired, probably become the bad day for her. Siyeon stares at her best friend.

 

“Are you okay, Minji? You doesn’t look good.” Siyeon poked her cheek. The girl give a little smile before hummed.

 

“..guys, can I ask something?”

 

They looked at Siyeon, get ready to listening to the question. 

 

“What’s exactly happens last night? I can’t remember anything. And, how did Bora sleeping at my place?”

 

“WHAT’S?!!!”

 

“Shhhhhh! Be quiet please, other might hear your voice.”

 

“Siyeon, are you sure about that?” Gahyeon replies.

 

“About what?”

 

“About you don’t remember anything last night..?”

 

Siyeon shrinking her eyes brows, trying to understand what Gahyeon’s tries to say to her. Minji show a worried face. Siyeon shook her head.

 

“I..only remembered we have fun at the bar..and then we all get drunks..and..okay, I cannot remember very well..”

 

Gahyeon sighed and lean closer to her ear.

 

“That, Kim Bora and you had the first kiss last night. It was such a nice game and nice views. She’s totally fallen for you so hard..after that she’s sending you back home..”

 

Gahyeon smiles after she’d whispered to her, making Siyeon choke listening to her. Siyeon doesn’t want to believe in Gahyeon.

 

“Did we kiss for real..?”

 

Minji and Handong glanced at her, nodded their head. Siyeon was about to having a mentality, but Gahyeon leaning again to her ear.

 

“Is anything happens yesterday..? There’s a lot hickey on your neck. You better hide that marks.” Gahyeon teasing the girl. 

 

“Gahyeon! Are you gotta be kidding me?!” she’s glared at the girl.

 

Minji and Handong spotted the hickey on her neck. Siyeon saw a mirror and stop by to see the hickey. Gahyeon stand beside her and put her arm around her shoulder.

 

“So, now you believe in me right? Let’s just say you and Bora are officially done that last night.” Gahyeon mocking the tall girl. Siyeon was gasping for a moment before hiding the hickey.

 

She’s running toward Minji and clinging on her arms. Gahyeon and Handong chuckles.

 

“Minji-ah, please say this is not true. You know that I hate her right? Why didn’t you stop her from taking me..” Siyeon started whining, leaving Minji in sigh.

 

“It happens so fast. I also don’t remember she was there and I know it’s my fault for letting her drive you home.” the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter