Three

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been weeks since her encounter with that vampire. She still feel him once in a while along with some unfamiliar presence. "He even dared to bring his friends, these young ones are always so bold but foolish." 

 

It was like that for a while. They constantly visited her.

 

Dara simply lets them despite her warning. But if one of them sets foot on her home, she'll tear them limb by limb without even batting an eyelash. Not that he can trespass, vampires need the permission of the owner before they can enter a house.

 

She is in the veranda when Adam found her.

 

"My lady, I'm going down to the city, is there anything you need?" Adam asked her. He thinks she might be running out of her painting materials. It's the only thing that she still cares for.

 

"None as of the moment. I still have enough. I'll let you know when I do." She then went up to the balcony to wait for the day to pass by.

 

While there, she scanned the bookshelf for something to read. She made sure to make Adam update her collection, from business to architecture and even fiction novels.

 

It was at that moment when she felt him again. "Don't you dare set foot in my home if you still wish to wake for another dawn." She warned him. She felt him getting nearer and doesn't seem to be stopping at any moment.

 

"Won't you invite me to your lovely abode? Surely it gets boring there with your servant." She heard him answer in her mind.

 

"The difference between us is showing. You young ones care too much about petty, insignificant things."

 

"Maybe you're right, but the world has changed, my Lady. There are so many things to see." He knows it's a waste of effort to persuade her but there's no harm in trying. For the days and weeks he has been observing her, he noticed she either stays still, paints or reads or wanders aimlessly before going back to retire to her room.

 

Without a warning, she appeared in front of him. He won't lie, it caught him off guard.

 

"I told you to leave me alone. I have no interest in you nor your pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter