-7-

7 sources of happiness

Heechul drives there and found Kangin standing in front of principal’s office. His clothes are dirty and a bleeding scratch is leading over his cheek. Heechul asked him if he is okay and then goes in the office. The principal explained that Kangin got in fight with two other boys but they don't know why. They called Kangin in the office and after a while he said the reason. The boys called his parents faggots and even went so far to calling his brothers freaks.

 

Heechul gasped in shock but understands. With every passing year kids get more hate-full. Of course that they started to call Kangin ugly names because his parents are gays, maybe they even heard that from their parents. 

 

The principal apologized to Heechul and then the two boys have to apologize too. At least Kangin apparently won the fight after seeing the two boys. 

 

They leave and Heechul doesn’t know what to say. He wants to say that it was bad to beat them but it was also right, you cant just walk around and says such a things. When they arrived home Leeteuk is ready with a speech about violence but thats all. Kangin goes to do his homework and then plays with his brothers.

 

Next week Heechul and Leeteuk need to go to visit the principal but this time principal of the kindergarten. They finally know why Yesung got ill.

 

They found out that a kid was hospitalized few days before Yesung and Yesung caught the illness from him. Parents of the boy sent him in kindergarten but knew that their son was sick, they thought that it is a cold or flu. They had to work and had no one who could stay at home with their old son.

 

Now they are standing in the principal’s office with their son who is now completely healthy again. Heechul feels Leeteuk’s hand on his shoulder but nothing can hold his anger back.

 

“I will kill you! You ing , my son is deaf because of you!”

 

Heechul jumped on her and wants to choke her.

 

“You hurt my baby!”

 

Leeteuk is trying to drag him away while Heechul screams on top of his lungs. After a while he finally drags him out and Heechul broke down. This couldn’t stay home with her sick son and now his baby is deaf. Heechul is wailing like a wounded animal because they almost killed his son only because of their negligence. Heechul is sure that his son isn’t going back here.