-3-

7 sources of happiness

Leeteuk arrived home to completely silent house. He sent his sons to wash their hands and goes to find Heechul. Heechul is silently reading a book to Yesung who is sitting in his lap.

“Heechulie I am sorry. You are working hard and I should help you more. Please forgive me that i was so stupid.”

 

Leeteuk is almost crying because how could he forgot about his son? Yesung doesn’t look on his daddy and only snuggles closer to his mommy.

“Yesung ..”

 

Leeteuk kneeled down in front of them and shows a turtle plushie to Yesung.

“I am sorry baby boy.”

 

Yesung doesn’t look at him so Leeteuk lifted him.

“Yesung, papa is so sorry. I love you my little turtle.”

 

Leeteuk kissed him and then Yesung started to cry.

 

“Papa .... i was scared!”

 

Leeteuk pressed him close to his chest and let him cry until he calmed down. He smiled on his little son and sweared to God that he wont repeat his mistake.

They thought that everything is okay but it had an impact on poor Yesung. He stopped pooping.

It took two days for Heechul to realized it. First he was thinking that Yesung simply did number two in the kindergarten but then he stopped eating. Heechul decided to take his babies to a doctor and Leeteuk goes with him. Kangin and Shindong are healthy so they are soon free and then Leeteuk dragged triplets inside. They already know this place so they are crying and screaming. Leeteuk is holding squirming Yesung and Ryeowook while Siwon is clinging to his leg. Leeteuk sat down and a nurse took Yesung. The doctor examined Ryeowook and frowned.

 

“I don’t like his eyes reaction. You need to take him to a specialist.”

 

Leeteuk nodded and swallowed the lump in his throat. Then it is Yesung’s turn and the doctor tries to ask him why did he stop pooping. Yesung is answering only by calling his umma so she gave him back Leeteuk. She wrote a prescription for a  suppository laxative and then examined Siwon.

Siwon is healthy like always. Right after being born his parents saw the two tiny weak babies and one strong baby. Heechul spent so many hours next to incubators with his two tiny sons while holding strong Siwon in his arms. Siwon is still the strongest of them while Yesung and Ryeowook cant get rid of their problems.

Twins are okay too and they drive home. Heechul takes Yesung and the box with suppositories and dissapeared in bathroom. Yesung has no idea what is going on until his umma took off his pants. Then he started to whine and kicked his legs. Ryeowook and Siwon go to see what is happening to their brother and Heechul groaned. He already has a hard time holding Yesung and now it is even worse. 

 

“Leeteuk, could you please take them away?”

Leeteuk quickly distracted his sons with Lego and Heechul finally managed to push the medicine inside Yesung. Yesung is wailing in discomfort and Heechul is waiting until everything flied out of his son. Now he has to find out why is Yesung so stressed. He knows that it has to be something with kindegraten because at home Yesung is completely fine.

“Can my little turtle say to mommy why is he so sad?”

 

Yesung is grumpy because of their pooping incident and only stomped his feet.

“Mommy has to know it so it can be fixed.”

 

Yesung threw himself on floor and yells on top of his little lungs.

 

“No like Yesung!”

 

Yesung doesn't like the kindergarten. He hates it. The other kids stole his brothers away and Yesung is always alone. Siwon doesn’t let his little brother to play with him because he has new friends and  Wookie is always surrounded by every girl in their kindergarten. Yesung usually ends sitting alone and drawing. Thats why he is always so happy when his mommy comes to get him.

 

Heechul knows how to fix this but he isn’t sure if Leeteuk will agree.

 

They also need to solve problems with Ryeowook’s eyes. Leeteuk managed to get Ryeowook to best ophthalmologist and their baby got a cute round glasses. He looks even more adorable than before and everyone in the shop is cooing over Ryeowook who doesn’t seem to be bothered by his new glasses. Now Heechul needs to wait for the best moment to ask Leeteuk if he can take Yesung out of the kindergarten.