-1-

7 sources of happiness

Heechul and Leeteuk have always wanted big family but this is too much. 7 kids. Some people say that they shouldn’t be like rabbits and have one kid after another but it isn’t Heechul's fault that he is like factory for babies. Yesung, Siwon and Ryeowook are triplets and Donghae and Eunhyuk are twins. Only Kangin and Shindong, their first sons, were single without any surprises. On the other hand when Heechul got pregnant with triples he was shocked and angry. They were speaking about abortion but after all Heechul and Leeteuk created them with love and they decided to keep them.

 

Giving birth to triplets was insanely painful. Heechul cursed so loud that whole floor knew about him but then he held their three little miracles in his hands. Siwon was biggest while Yesung and Ryewook were small and spent first few weeks of their lives in incubators. Giving birth to Eunhyuk and Donghae after giving birth to Siwon with big head was easy.

 

Now Heechul is cooking breakfast for his family. Kangin is putting plates on the table and Shindong is putting cutlery next to the plates. Kangin is 8 and Shindong is 7 so they have to help a little bit.

Then they sit down and wait for their little brothers. Siwon runs into the dining room and climbed inside his highchair. He smiled at his hyungs and waits for his other brothers. Leeteuk came with twins, Donghae under his left arm and Eunhyuk under his right arm. He sat them in highchairs and kissed Heechul. Ryeowook and Yesung came and Heechul sat them in their highchairs. He kissed their cheeks and hugs Yesung who hugged him around neck.

 

Their breakfast, basically every meal is so messy. Heechul is feeding Donghae and Leeteuk is feeding Eunhyuk who are only 2 years old and need lots of help. Their triplets look like small pigs after eating and Heechul always needs to wipe table around them and their highchairs. They are eating and then need to find some funny activity. Soon school will start. Kangin and Shindong are going to have school while triplets are going to go to kindergarten for the first time. Siwon and Ryeowook are excited but Yesung doesn’t want to go there. He is too shy while Siwon and Ryeowook can make friends everywhere. Heechul knows that it will be hard for Yesung but even harder for him. He cried everytime when his babies had to leave him. But they still have one week of holidays. Their house has big garden and there is playground for the kids who spend most of the time there. Leeteuk now has to leave to work and he will be back for lunch. Leeteuk is owner of music company and he is very successful so Heechul doesn’t need to work but after all he has diploma from university in design and art so he tries to work too. But how with seven kids around him? His sons take every tiny bit of his energy.

 

Heechul makes another cup of coffee and sat down. Kids are playing football and as always goalkeeper is Yesung. His brothers always push him in the football gate because none of them wants to stand there. Yesung is watching his brothers playing and wants to kick the ball too but Kangin spotted him.

 

"Yesung you are ruining the game! You have to stay in the gate!"

 

Heechul feels angry and bad. He had much more time for Kangin and Shindong when they were kids because it was easier to take care of two kids. But he couldn’t spend so much time with triplets because soon after them he had twins. Now Shindong and Kangin don’t need him so much but he is still too busy to spend enough time with triplets and twins. It is so hard and Kangin should know it. Heechul needs to have serious discussion with him about how he treats his small brother.

 

After lunch when the small babies have a nap, Heechul called Kanging into the kitchen. They sit down and Heechul takes hand of his oldest son.

 

"How do you feel about your small brothers."

 

Kangin frowned and Heechul patted his back.

 

"You don’t love me anymore, Yesung is your favourite."

 

Heechul is surprised because he has no idea why he thinks this.

 

"I love you all. Maybe you think this because I am not able to spend more time with you. You and Shindong are the oldest but your brothers are too small to take care of them self."

 

Heechul Kangin's head and kissed his forehead.

 

"I will speak with dad and we will try to do something about it, okay?"

 

Kangin nodded and hugged his mom. Kids in school can make fun of him that he gay parents but still he can’t imagine better mom and dad.