Chapter 6

For the better or worse. (Dreamcatcher x Male FF)

"Then stop trying to throw logic at nightmares. Sometimes the monsters are real. Sometimes they're real and the only way to defeat them is to be the bigger monster."
-----------------------------------------------------------


"Hey, I think your shift was already over buddy," said the sun to it's best friend the moon. "Oh yeah? Alright, work hard today too, buddy." replied the moon and vanished from the morning sky.

The sun immediately doing its job by shining its bright ray into the world cuing for the peoples to start their new day.

Unfortunately, not everyone is eager to start their new day by waking up early in the morning especially during the weekend.

And that was no exception for our young protagonist, Yano. Moreover, he just falls asleep two hours ago because of his Insomniac.

So he just cuddled by himself under his sheet with a happy face thinking that today is a weekend. As he was about to enter his dream world once again, his body suddenly shaking. He made a decision to ignored it but it got harder and violent.

After a few more shaking he decided to open his eyes, and he heard a voice.

"Yano Oppa wake up! We need your help." it was Gahyeon's voices as she still shakes him. "Huh, what is it. It's weekend can't you guys let me sleep a bit more?" he pleaded and opened his right eye.

"I know and I'm sorry but Jiu Unnie got a bunch of order for her Macaron. And she needs a deliveryman," she said while trying to lift Yano's sheet off of him, but Yano's grip on his sheet is too strong for her.

"What time they need her Macaron and where?" he asked lazily still cozy, feeling the softness of his bed.

"The order came from a big company located in Suwon" she answered then walked towards Yano's room door.

Yano nodded showing that he took all that in his head. "And they need it before 11:30 a.m." she added waiting for Yano's next question that she might already expect what it's going to be.

"What time is it now? Suwon is only two hours away from here anyway," he asked shortly as he proceeds to cover his head using his skull decorated sheet.

"It's 8:45 a.m. kind of," she told him, grinning as she waits for Yano's reaction. 'This should be fun. Hehe, ' she thought in her mind.

Yano, on the other hand, heard that from Gahyeon immediately jolted his body upward and groaned in frustration. "Why this is happening to me!? Can't this poor man have a nice dream once in a while even on the weekend!?" he shouted while gripping his hair.

Gahyeon just giggled, hearing Yano's scream and ran down the stairs before shouted. "I wait for you downstairs Yano Oppa!. Hurry up!"

After a few minutes of shower, brushing his teeth and slides his red long sleeves shirt and a black short sleeves hoodie on and a dark jean, he walks downstairs to meet up with Gahyeon.

He now noticed that Gahyeon was wearing a simple outfit consisting of a yellow baggy shirt and a gray knee-length flappy skirt. In other words, it's just cute.

"Alright, I'm ready to go," he said and Gahyeon nodded her head before they walked to exit the house.

He stopped for a while after feeling the emptiness of that big mansion and asked, still wandering in the house using his eyes. "But where is everyone? It seems quite."

Gahyeon stopped and looked at him before answering. "They already went to Jiu Unnie's store to help her pack up all the order." and continued her way to the front door.

He followed Gahyeon to the door before curiosity got him again. "Including Yoohyeon?" He asked again not stopping this time as he wears his sneakers.

"Yup, Yoohyeon Unnie beat you to it this time. Hehe," she told him chuckling and lock the door. They went their way passing the mansion main gate before Gahyeon pointed at something and said. "Jiu Unnie told me to tell you that you can use that to make the delivery."

Yano's eyes then trailed her hand to look at what she's pointed. Much to his disbelieve, there's an old scooter parked a few steps away from them. Yano turned toward Gahyeon and raised his left eyebrow to her.

Gahyeon nervously laughs before saying. "It belongs to one of her employees. It's not that bad, I rode it before to came here to woke you up."

"Oh, you rode that? Poor you. Why not just called my phone?" he made his statement, feeling pity for Gahyeon because she has to ride that just to woke him up.

Her face changed from a cute to a form of a serious face, full of evil aura. "Why. The. Heck. You. Have. To. Remind. Me. Of. That. Did you not check your phone before asking that stupid question?." she glared at him full of annoyances.

After hearing that, he quickly took out his phone and check for any miscalled. There it is, 37 missed call. His jaw dropped after seeing that but quickly pick his jaw back, put it in place and looked at Gahyeon face.

"Aww, I'm so sorry. Please don't be mad at me. Please?" he apologized with a cute face and a cute voice tone. 'Life lesson: never forget to not make our Gahyeon mad.' he noted that in his mind for futures reference.

A few seconds looking at Yano, still with that cute face, her face turned back to normal, cute one, and she apologized instead. "No, it is okay. We're the one who should say sorry to you. We know you're not really slept at night but still bothering you early in the morning." she said looking down and playing with her own hand.

Yano looked at her before smiling and said. "So, you guys know that but still bothering me with this job huh?" he said jokingly to Gahyeon, but she just looks down looking sad and murmured a sorry.

Yano looks at her for a few moments and said something again. "Hahaha, sorry, I'm just messing with you."

Gahyeon lifted her face to face Yano and he added. "You guys don't have to be sorry or feel guilty. I glad I can be of any help. Furthermore, we are family remember." Yano hope what he said can make her feel better.

Gahyeon smiled at him with her eyes smile and nodded, signaling that she got it and didn't forget to act pouted and said, "meanie!".

"Alright! Anyway, speaking of her workers, why Minji doesn't ask one of them to make a delivery?" he asked while inspecting that old scooter.

Gahyeon then stands in front of him on the other side of the scooter and answered his question. "She said she feels bad to disturbs them during the weekend. That's why she asked for your help," she explained.

Yano thought for a moment before took out his phone again and said. "This scooter that deserves to be a grim reaper among the other scooters won't even make it for the half of that delivery."

He told over exaggerating statement of his to Gahyeon but just got a confused look from her instead.

"Don't worry, let me handle this." he winked at Gahyeon and put his phone to his right ear after dialing some numbers.

====================

In a room of a luxury apartment, a phone ringing as it calls for its owner can be heard.

"Oh man. Who's bothering me in the morning?" a man can be seen as he picked his phone beside him and answering it without checking who the one that called him.

"Yes, Kim Jungwoo speaking. Can I help you, sir?" he asked not showing any interest in his tone as his eyes still sticking on his laptop's screen.

Yano: "Sir my . It's me, Yano. Did you already wake up?

Jungwoo: " oh Yano. I woke up long ago. Why?

Yano: "I need to borrow your spare motorcycle. It's urgent, so I need you to send it too. Can you do that?"

Jungwoo: "I don't mind but you need it at this moment? Because of, I'm kind of busy right now."

Yano: "Hey Jungwoo. Before you want to lie, how about you lower the volume of whatever you're watching? Because you know, I can hear women and screaming."

Jungwoo: "Oh damn. Haha sorry. I turn it down now."

Yano: "And it's really urgent. Please, I need your help or I won't be bothering you right now."

Jungwoo: "alright relax. I got you, buddy. Just message me the address where you need my motorcycle at."

Yano: "Thanks, man. Really appreciate your help. I hung up now."

====================

He put away his phone from his ear and saw Gahyeon looking at him with a weird face. " haha don't worry he's a nice friend I can guarantee you that." he told Gahyeon, giving her a thumb up.

She nodded and told him. "But I'm glad knowing you at least have a reliable friend." she just got an "hmm" from him still on the phone probably messaging his friend the address.

====================

Jungwoo just put his laptop on sleep mode, so he can continue watching whatever he's watching later easier.

He took his jacket, his motorcycle key and put on his shoes before exited his apartment. 'Alright Jungwoo to the rescue!.' he thought childishly in his head.
 
He arrived at his garage waiting for the door to open up. After a few seconds, the door finally lifted all the way up and a PULSAR NS200 with a blue color painted on it can be seen standing elegantly.

He patted it a few times before getting on it, wearing a helmet and speeding away out of his apartment parking area and on to the main road toward the address he got from his friend.

===================

"Okay let's go. Get on Gahyeon," he said to her motioning her to get on the scooter. She just complies to Yano words and hitchhikes on the back of the scooter.

==========

Minji and her five sisters like friends can be seen chattering with each other in her Macaron store while doing the packaging of her order.

"Hey, Jiu how many orders did you get again?" Bora asked her as she flips the page on the notebook.

"All of it is 70 box with 20 pieces in each," she answered while taking out the next batch from the kitchen.

She looks at her notebook a few moments and then gave them her order. "Alright girls, please tell me how much have you packed. I need to slash it out from our orders."

They all started counting how many boxes have they packed with their own efforts which make them proud of themselves.

"I got 7 rights now," Yoohyeon answered her first then put one whole in .

"I have 7...um...no 11.." Handong answered her next stutters while making sure that she counted that correctly.

"I packed 15. I guess I'm a pro." Dami shouted her answer while boasted her achievement jokingly. "And Gahyeon made it to 4 boxes," Dami added taking place of Gahyeon.

Bora wrote it all down and got ready to count the amounts. "70 minus 7 minus 11 minus 15 minuses 4 and..." she stopped for a moment before realizing one person missing.

"Siyeon?" she asked looking at her. Siyeon turned her head and said. "Yes...?" giving Sua a smile.

Sua sighed and told her the question again. "How many have you packed? I need to count them," she told her and manages to add an extra question at the end. "Are you high Siyeon? Don't do drugs kids."

She dumbfounded for a moment and answered. "Oh yes, 1, 2, 3, 4.......... It's 9 boxes," she said smiling awkwardly while scratching her head.

She jotted it down and began to count again. After a while, she told the girls that 24 boxes left to pack and its done.

They all cheered and cracked their joints before getting back to pack all the remaining Macaron.

Minji watched her friends and felt really thankful that they willing to help her in the crucial times like this.

"I love you guys so much!" she suddenly shouted that with a bright smile on her face and went to tease and help them altogether.

They surprise by her action then laughed and followed her by teasing each other.

==========

At 9:17 A.M, Jungwoo arrived at the designated location that Yano messaged him. He parked the motorcycle and proceeds to the front door.

'Is this the right place? Well, I better ask them.' he thought that as he saw peoples through the glass wall.

''Better safe than sorry right?" he asked himself before he opened the door causing the bells on top of the door's frame to move and generates a ringing sounds.

He peeks inside and saw all of them are girls and gulped. "Um, excuse me, missus. Is this Minjiu Macaron?" he managed to ask them nervously and almost sweating.

"Yes sir, this is the place, but we're closed today. I'm sorry." Minji told him kindly and gave him a smile she usually gave to her customers while the others just look at him.

He looks at the girls and saw a familiar face. 'Are not that Senior Dami and Senior Yoohyeon?' he thought and quickly look away to face Minji to answers her question.

"Ah no, it's okay. I'm just here because Yano asked me to borrow my motorcycles and take it here to make a delivery," he explained his reason to Minji why he's there. More like to all of them because they are still staring at him.

"Oh yes, Yano is my delivery man for today," she told him before added an apology. "I'm really sorry if he troubled you with this. I already prepared him a scooter to use." she bowed her head to Jungwoo. "Old scooter at that, mind you." Siyeon steps in and said that sarcastically.

Jungwoo flabbergasted by Minji's action and didn't know what to do, so he just keeps bowing his head also telling them its alright and it's not troubling at all.

After he had a small chat with them and Dami recognize him same with Yoohyeon as Jungwoo, their junior that always with Yano much to his surprise that his memory served him right.

'Damn you Yano, who need friends at college when you have all these girls outside of college. Hehe, lucky son of a bread.' he still has time to think that in his head before excuse himself to exit the store.

Minji and Sua followed him outside as the sign of respect.

After he said his last goodbye, a car arrived in front of them a few steps away. Four men can be seen exiting the car with smugness plastered on their faces.

"Sir, the parking place is in the back side of this store, sir," Sua told them nicely as much as she can, but Jiu can see a hint of annoyances on her face. It's not like this is the first time she needs to handle gangster customers.

"Oh, we just park here for a moment. After we buy our macaron, we'll get the hell out of here." one of them said and he threw his cigarette's on the ground.

"I'm sorry, but we're closed for today. Once again I apologize for the inconvenience, sir." Minji tried to settle this as peaceful as possible, but she already knows that might be hard.

After hearing that, the men walked to them and Jungwoo feels a bit scared has no choice but to step away beside Jiu and Sua.

'Wah, they are so brave.' Jungwoo thought to look at all the man and back to Minji and Bora.

They kept making a ruckus saying the girls purposely didn't want to serve them and told them they will report them for the bad treatment to their customers.

Jiu and Sua just took that patiently as long as they can avoid any violent and thought they will go away when they lose their mood.

As for the remaining girls inside who just finished packing the macaron a minute ago looked outside and saw the chaos, so they decided to look from the door to keep a safe distance.

"Hey, Dami, can you beat all four thugs on your own," Yoohyeon asked her pointing her finger to the four men.

"Yes, of course, no problem at all," Dami exclaimed proudly. "If I have my wooden sword that is," she added and smiled at Yoohyeon.

"You know right that Sua Unnie alone is enough to handle them. They just want to settle this with no violence as always." Siyeon made her statement to the girls. Handong just watched quietly.

The thugs are still not given up, in fact, they start pushing and touching them while yelling.

Jungwoo saw the ladies being treated like that got a bit of courage and stepped in by pushing two of them causing them to back away a little.

"Hey, guys, please go away. Don't cause any trouble plus that's not a good way to treat any ladies." he managed to say that sternly.

"Hoi! you wanna be a hero huh. Are you employee here too!?" one of them that he pushed earlier scolded him rudely. Jungwoo almost swallows his own tongue hearing that.

He still managed to talk back with little courage left in him. "No sir, it just we don't want any-" before he could finish what he's about to say, he was already on the ground.

All the girl gasped in shock when they saw him got punch by one of the thugs and fell down.

"Wah, he's weak." Siyeon murmured under her breath but heard by Handong beside her.

"That's not nice Unnie," she said nudging Siyeon elbow. "Sorry, its just came out. Hehe" Siyeon whispered to her slowly.

'Oh , that's hurt. Hope my nose is still intact.' Jungwoo thought that struggling to get up but the man who punched him pinned him back down with his leg on his back.

The other three men turned their attention towards Jiu and Sua once again.

"It's okay if don't want to give us your treatment. How about you play with us instead" the one in the middle said with a disgusting face.

The other two then stretched their hands to touch them but Jiu and Sua quickly slapped the hands away.

They looked at each other and nodded their heads, thinking they can't settle
This without any violent after all.

When they were about to gives the thugs their lessons, a banging sound can be heard behind the thugs. They turned around and saw a man sitting on their car's trunk.

==========

A few minutes earlier Yano and Gahyeon arrived the parking lot of Minjiu Macaron.

"Ah, my ," Yano complained after getting off the scooter. Gahyeon just giggled upon hearing that.

They walked a few steps towards the front before hearing some commotion.

They looked at each other then quicken their pace and stopped near a car that not supposed to be there.

The four audiences at the entrance of the store then noticed him standing there. He gives them a stay quiet sign signaling them to stay quiet.

They nodded their head before Dami spoke in a low volume. "This show is getting more lit."

Siyeon heard that got curious and asks. "Why is that?" Dami just responds with a short answer. "Just watch Unnie."

"Is that guy on the ground your friend you called earlier?" after he heard Gahyeon's question then he noticed Jungwoo on the ground laying on his stomach with one of the man foot on his back.

"Yeah, poor my buddy," he answered and he saw the other three men harassing Jiu and Sua.

"What are you waiting for? Go beat them up. You know yourself that Jiu Unnie and Sua Unnie will avoid using as much violence as possible right? And that may not solves anything."

He heard Gahyeon rushed him to help them out.

He freezes for a moment and then saw a serious look on Jiu and Sua face as they about to make their move.

He then looked at the car and thought that maybe it belongs to the thugs so why not mess it up a bit.

He jumped on the car's trunk and stomped it a few times to make a dent mark here and there before sits down.

All the thugs turned around and saw Yano sitting on their car with a few dents.

"Hoi, what the hell are you doing you bastard!!." one of them yelled before all of them including the one that put his leg on Jungwoo, making him free to get up now walked to their car.

Jiu and Sua saw Yano standing there and Gahyeon running toward their direction. They saw Jungwoo tried to get up and help him while asking if he's alright.

He replies by asking if his nose is still in its place. Sua smile and nodded at him as Jiu was about to go to Yano.

"Let him handles that himself." Dami stopped her as they move away from the entrance and walks toward Jiu and Sua.

"Let just be a viewer for now," Gahyeon added while paying attention at the scene in front of her.

Jiu just listened to her other members still doubted if she really should let Yano handles that himself.

Yano saw the thugs walking towards him then jumped in front of them from and said mockingly. "Oh, is that your car?  Sorry, I thought it just a trash can." they give him a shocked face and about to yells at him but got cut off by Yano.

"Old, ugly and stinks. Likes Its owners," he said while staring at one of them that stand in the middle.

"And you dare touched my friends with your nasty hands. A woman like them doesn't deserve to be touch by you,"  he told them with coldness can be heard in his sentence.

Jiu and Sua heard that and can't help but smiled, knowing Yano thought highly of them.

'Pissing them off won't make them get out of here Yano!." Jungwoo shouted in his head worrying about his friend safety.

That man upon hearing Yano talks lowly of him bursts in anger and raises his hand ready to punch Yano on the face. The audiences saw that man action flinched a little although its Yano who's gonna get a punch.

==========

Meanwhile, somewhere in a not quite busy street. One man and two women were talking in the car.

"So, is that really a former NHG headquarter." asked a woman with a shoulder-length brown hair pointing with to a building.

"If the info we got is correct then it really is." answered the other woman with a long black hair with no hint of any emotion shown on her face.

"They call it Evolution Research Center nowadays or ERC for short." the man with a blonde hair at the driver seat stated his knowledge but got no responses from his two companions.

"How about we wait at a nearby cafe while preparing?" he said his suggestion this time. He waited a few seconds for any response while tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.

"Yeah, sure I could use a drink right now." the woman with a brown hair beside him answered after a while. That man heard that then start the car to go to a nearby cafe.

A woman at the back seat just stares outside the window with a dark tinted on it. 'NHG. I will crush that organization with my own hand for all the suffering I went through.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yasss. The longest chapter I ever writes. In the next chapter, Yano will meet an unexpected person. Who is it? Hahaha, stay tuned. Alright, thanks for reading and  Goodbye.👊