Chapter 5 Edited

For the better or worse. (Dreamcatcher x Male FF)

-----------------------------------------------------------
"You never know. Maybe when we’re dreaming…we’re more lucid than when we are awake."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The loud bell's ringing snapped Yano out of his thought. He looked around confused like a lost kid.

"Oh, class ended already?" he asked to none particular person. "Yes, the class was over for now. Mister Daydreamer" Soyeon answered jokingly at him.

"And it recess time now in case you didn't know Mister Day-" Jungwoo was cut off by Yano's finger on his lips.

"You better stop before I smack you on the head," he said while shaking his head motioning his friend to stop.

"Why Soyeon can tease you and I'm not?" Jungwoo asked as he was about to make a pouting face.

"It's because I in a loving manner, right Yano?" She answered and winked at Yano sweetly. Yano smiled and turned his head to Jungwoo.

"Yeah, can you do it like that?" Jungwoo then proceeds to make a cute face and winked at Yano.

Yano stared at his friend with a blank face. " You know what Soyeon? Let just ditch him here." He said and rushed toward the door while Soyeon tailing behind him.

"Yahh. Wait for me. I'm just joking alright." he shouted and quickly chase his two friends out through the hallway.

"Anything you want to order Yano? I can buy it for you." he offered, drooling thinking about the foods in the cafeteria.

"No thank you. I have my lunchbox. I just wait for you guys in the garden." His friends almost burst out laughing hearing him bringing a lunchbox but hold it in.

"Who still bring their lunchbox at this age?" Soyeon said after calmed down a bit.

"Me?" he said annoyed and turned his step towards a garden area of the college and his two friends went to the cafeteria to get their foods first.

There were not many students can be seen on the path that he took, made it much more to his liking. Just a few students joking around here and there.

Some sat on the floor leaning their back to the wall, doing a group study. As for Yano, it is a recess time, so he just wants to eat and relax.

That what he thought of doing before a female voice called him from behind.

He turned around to see a female lecturer walked approaching him. "Mister Yano right? Do you have a minute?" she asked Yano after stopping in front of him.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You got a wrong person," he answered and he made a convincing tone and face possible.

"Ah, I see. I'm sorry for bothering you." she apologized and was about to make her way and Yano just smiles happily in his mind.

"Hey, Yano you're still here? I thought-" Soyeon just cut herself off when she saw a female lecturer turned her head and look at Yano sternly.

Yano glared at Soyeon blankly. 'I don't know why but I feel like I'm about to be stab by Yoobin's wooden sword right now. This embarrassment.' Yano said in his mind.

===============

Somewhere in a cafe with a lot of cute elephant murals. "Ahchoo! *hemmph* ah, did I catch a cold? It's not even that cold today." she said while feeling his forehead for a temperature.

"Are you okay Dami? A cold?" someone asked her. "I'm okay Sua Unnie. Just a normal sneezing," she answered before her plastic glass dry, leaving not even a dot of water left.

"I'm going to college for my class now. Bye Unnie," she said waving her hand and exited the cafe. "Be careful on your way!" her Unnie shouted, and she just raised her hand understanding.

===============

Back at Yano still thinking his way out. "What is the meaning of this, Mister Yano?" that female lecturer starred at Yano deep into his soul, kind of.

"Oh, did you said Yano? I thought you said Mister o. If you are looking for Yano, here I am." he gave her his excuse, smiling sheepishly.

Soyeon just froze beside him not saying anything, afraid that she will say something that will cause Yano to do more than just glare at her.

'But he's hot tho when he glared at me' she managed to think that quickly.

"Do you need something?...ma'am?" Yano asked her. "Yes, do you know why Miss Yoohyeon did not come to the classes today?" she asked him curiously.

"Some students said you live together in some kind of orphanage house." she made her statement to Yano.

'Hahaha, Yoohyeon now is the time you go down.' he thought and laugh evilly in his mind, and he did not even realize a freaky smile plastered on his face.

"Mister Yano? Are you still with me?" she called him. "Ah actually, she...got a headache, Ma'am," he told her a lie for his friend sake.

'Damn it. Why did I lie to her? You better be grateful to me.' he thought, Feeling frustrated. "Alright then, but please tell her to make it here tomorrow. She has an important quiz," she asked him a favor before making her way from them.

"God, Yoohyeon, I thought she will just be late, but not coming at all? Ah really..." Yano complained to himself thinking about his one friend called Yoohyeon.

After that, he turned toward his small friend beside him. "Sorry?" all she can say. "But who's Mister o by the way?" she added giving him a curious face.

"Definitely not me," he answered short and shot her a question back. "Why are you here already?" Soyeon was about to answer him when she tripped on her own feet.

She quickly grabbed Yano's arm before she can fall on her knee.

"Oh sorry," she said her so sorry and quickly let go of his arm, worried that she might hurt Yano because of a sudden grab.

"No, it's okay. One in a million chance to feel that anyway." Yano stated, dismissing her sorry.

"Feels what?" she turned to Yano confused. "You know... That?" as he was about point to a direction but stop, thinking he might get in trouble.

"Well, nothing let's go. I'm really hungry." he quickened his pace not even bothering getting his answer why Soyeon already there with him. Soyeon just shrugged it off and follow him.

Finally, all of Yano's classes ended without any noticeable event happen. He can actually go home and relax and not to forget to give a piece of him to his dumb-dumb friend, Yoohyeon.

'Maybe I should wait for Yoobin and go home together.' he thought and said goodbye to Jungwoo and Soyeon.

=========================

"Thank you, everyone, for a good job today. See you guys tomorrow." Minji said and bowed to her employees while they do the same to their kind and pretty boss.

After she finished checking gas, plugs and anything else that needed to be check, she exited her Macaron store through the front entrance and locked the door.

She looked at the watch on his left wrist to check the time. It's already 9:16 p.m.

'I hope they cooked something. Haah, I'm so hungry.' she thought while rubbing her tummy and walked to the nearby bus stop. Not long after that, the bus arrived.

She got on the bus and sat on the available seat, take out her phone and messaged someone.

"Hey, you guys. I'm on my way home now"

Baby Gahyeon: "Yay~ Jiu Unnie is back"

Buddy Sua: "Hey honey, why so late?"

"You better cooked. I'm really hungry right now. Or I'll eat you instead."

Yano the antis: "Yeah you can eat me. I don't mind😉"

Buddy Sua: "Yah! Yano! That's my line! You better lock your room door. I'm coming to teach you a lesson."

Chill Dami: "Yeah don't worry. Me and Gahyeon already cooked."

Baby Gahyeon: "And Yoohyeon Unnie is eating right now. She said if she waits for any longer she will die of hunger.^^"

Buddy Sua: "Are you still there, Jiu?😅"

"Oh yeah, I'm here. And Yano please mind your sentence."

Yano the antis: "Hehe it's me now Sua. I got his phone."

"That man needs to learn some respect, isn't he? Who's with me?"

Chill Dami: "Maybe you should take what he said more seriously?"

Baby Gahyeon: "About what?"

Chill Dami: "Jiu Unnie?"

Buddy Sua: "Unfortunately she's offline already."

Chill Dami: "😑"

As Minji read the message. 'Maybe you should take what he said more seriously.'she was about to reply to  Dami about what when she got a feeling someone watching her.

So she just closed her messaging app and looked out the window. She tried to catch some reflection or something through the window but saw nothing because it's too blurry.

The bus arrived at the neighborhood's bus stop where the mansion she lives in. She proceeds to get down the stairs but not before she took a glance at the passengers.

An older couple at the back, two teenagers behind the seat that she sat earlier and two-man wearing a hat and a mask sitting two seats away behind her seat earlier, on the right side.

She exited the bus and start walking normally. After a few steps, she pretended to crouch a bit and fix her shoes, a normal flat one, she is not used to high heels. She still looks pretty tho (sorry).

She turned her head to the side a little and saw that two-man who's wearing a hat and a mask a few meters behind her.

'Yep, they are following me, no doubts.' she thought and she still walked toward her mansion passes a few two stories houses in that area.

5 minutes have passed, and they were still following her, making her lose her patience.

So she suddenly stops and turned her body toward them, making them flinched and surprised by her sudden action.

They have no choice but to turned their back at her not to make their cover of them spying her blow out.

Little did they know that was a foolish move to execute. Minji saw them pretending to admire the night sky with their back facing her. 'They should watch more spy movies. Idiots'

Minji grinned as she thought that. Seconds has passed and they turned towards Minji when they think it's safe now. 

What they saw shocked them to the bones. They saw nothing, just darkness of the night. Even the streetlight that Minji was standing under broken giving an electricity sounds.

They rushed to where Minji was standing and look around but didn't see anything.

After a few minutes of searching in that area, one of them gave up. He slapped the other guy arm while shaking his head not to look anymore before got out of there.

They went running into the dark alley and vanished from Minji's sight.

"Why in the choco pie they were following me in the first place. Lucky enough for me they are not that bright of a people." she talked to herself while thinking seriously about what just happened and why they followed her.

Still standing on the roof of a two stories house with her eyes glowing purple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yasss! Chapter 5 finished. As always please comment on my mistakes, so I can improve more. Thank you for reading.😘