Chapter 3 Edited

For the better or worse. (Dreamcatcher x Male FF)

"Nightmares exist outside of logic, and there's little fun to be had in explanations; they're antithetical to the poetry of fear."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yano ran as fast as he could towards the bus stop, hoped that he can make it in time.

 

'Crap, please make me arrive in time for the bus. You can do it my legs, fighting!' he thought that while paying attention to his surrounding, didn't want to make any mistake or trip while running that will only make him even later than he already is.


'There it is the bus.' several people already lining up to get on the bus. 'Well if I have my own transportation, I won't be this awry'.

When he finally got on the bus he sighed. 'Great, no available seat for me now'. he just walked to the back of the bus and stood beside a school girl.

Whilst he was in deep thought, he heard something. "Sir, please stop it." a girl next to him said looking uncomfortable.

"What? I didn't do anything," the old man behind the girl said while backing away a bit before reached his hand to the girl's waist, snaking his hand slowly so peoples in there won't notice what he's doing.

Yano turned his head and saw what happened."This scene is so cliche isn't it?" Yano said pretty loud.

"I know peoples are blind but I don't know they are THIS blind," Yano added. 3 people that sat there took a glance at him.

The molester stopped for a moment and looked down to his feet to hide his face a little and realized he wore different slipper on his left foot.

The girl looks at Yano and curves her lip upward a little. Yano smirked a bit but not in a hasty manner.

That molester still doesn't get his lesson and tried to reach the girl's this time. Yano saw that and quickly sidestepped behind the girl.

Molester's hand, from touching that girl's , it touched Yano's instead. "That's pretty good," Yano said while smirking in a creepy way now. "Want me to do that to you too." still with that creepy face.

That molester was taken aback by that question and backed away. "No! You...crazy kid." and ran away, asking the bus driver to stop and got out.

A few minutes later, the bus stopped in front of Yano's college's bus stop. Before he got off the bus, the girl that he helped earlier stopped him and said thank you then gave him a candy bar as a thank you gift.

He smiled and took the candy bar before waves his goodbye and got down the bus.

After several steps, he took out his phone and checked the time. It's 8:34 a.m. 'My class already started. Might as well enjoy this silent and peaceful moment.' He said to himself, passing the front gate of his college and admires the beautiful flowers and tree decorated the college.

'Yoobin is so lucky she doesn't have morning classes.'

====================

'Hmm, I can hear Sir King's teaching already.' he walked faster then reached the door and pushed it open. Sir King stop whatever he was teaching at that moment and turned his head to face him.

"Ah, Mr.Yano. Late, are we? What are the reasons?" he asked him with an annoyed face?

'I'm not that even late, just... Thirty minutes?' he thought and felt it was not necessary for being that mad.

'Well, I better answer him now before he's getting balder than he already is' he grinned, observing the shining middle area of his lecturer's head.

"I got molested while on the way here, on the bus Sir." a few students in the class chuckled hearing that from him, and Sir King just gave him a questioning look.

"Want full details?" Yano asked him. He answered pretty quick. "No thank you. Just go take your seat."

He walked to his seat and sat down on his chair. Suddenly, he felt something on his shoulder. He looked to the left and saw his friend, Jungwoo, wrapped his arm around his shoulder tightly.

"Wah, nice excuses you gave him," he said, smiling. "Who said it was an excuse? I feel really violated right now." Yano replied and give him a sad look.

"Oh God, are you serious?" he heard a voice to his right this time. "Yes, Soyeon, I'm dead serious." she just looked at him with a hint of doubts on her face. After a few seconds, Yano just laughs, not too loud.

"Come on, stop talking or Sir King Baldy will mad at us." they giggled and turned their attention back to their lecturer.

Kim Jungwoo and Jeon Soyeon, his only friends he got at this college. Maybe because he talked to them first on his first day of his class to get to his seat which is between them.

Luckily their seats were at the furthest back of the class, so it easier to get between them. He didn't bother to talks to other people. Maybe Yoohyeon was right, he is antisocial.

Unless they talked to him first or asked a question, of course, he will answer them politely, if they asked him kindly, that is.

Well except for the other 7 peoples he currently lives with at the mansion. Actually, they are more like his sisters and family.

====================

In a room where the light a little dimmed. A box which is a bit bigger than a shoe's box can be seen being by a man.

"So, you three still couldn't find a key to this Box? Is that what you want to say?" That man asked with a serious tone in his voice and looked back to the three peoples his talking to, that seems to look like in their mid 30's.

"Yes sir, we are still looking for any data left by Dr.Moon." said a man with an eye patch on his right eye.

"You think he was that stupid!? To leave behind any data? Huh, Dohyuk!?" he shouted getting more irritated.

"And what about you two fools? Have anything to say?" he turns his attention toward the other man and a woman.

"No sir, we have nothing to say except I'm sorry sir. Please give us another chance," he said with fear in his voice and bowing down.

"But we have some info regarding about a girl that might be the daughter of the missing members. She may know something. And if we attack her, and she shows her ability then the info is right." that woman gathered all her courage and speaks.

"I already wait for more than ten years, so, I guess, I can give you another chance and wait for a bit longer. You three better do it right this time or you two Gurong and Rayna will also lose your right eye, like your incompetent leader there!!"

He shot even louder making the three of them flinched then bowed down before immediately leaving the room.

"Dr.Moon. Even in your death you and your wife still bring me troubles." he murmured while looking at the page on a file showing 14 former members that have been missing from their organization.

"Well, as for you guys, I hope you don't mind if your daughters get hurt a little because of your own stupid actions," he said then closed the file.

====================

-Flashback 10 years ago-


He felt his head hurts, in fact, pretty much all of his body. Yano tried to open his eyes slowly and managed to open it and flinched by the bright light surrounding him.

He guesses it is in the middle of the day. After a few minutes adjusted his eyes, he can see normally again. He lays down on the bed in an average size room that looks like a hospital room.

A vase on the cabinet can be seen beside him, with flowers placed inside it and a few shelves lined up along the wall.

He tried to remember what happened after the explosion that killed his mom and dad but, can't remember anything.

Then the door flung open revealing a man with a suit, a doctor, and two nurses. When the doctor saw him already awoken, he immediately came toward Yano and checked his chest, eyes, and pulses.

After that, he told him and that man who introduced himself as Moryong, that he is fine, just need a lot of rest to recover his stamina back.

Moryong also told him they managed to save the remaining piece of his parent after that explosions and made a cemetery somewhere. But he forbids Yano to go there in case the enemies are spying on that place.

Yano also asked him what happened to him after his parent were killed. He just told him they found him unconscious in the wood not far from where his parent was.

They thought maybe there's someone else was driving through that road that made the three assailants to ran away. That's not really convenient, but he just let it go for now.

Yano took all of that as a good kid. Sad? What he feels was more than sad, it's despair. But his tears won't even come out anymore.

Maybe, as people said, if you feel too much of any kind of feeling, your body won't show any signs of what you are feeling.

"You will live with some other kids at a mansion we prepared. Just considered it as an orphanage house." Moryong stated nicely as not to make that poor kid sadder.

"Other kids?" He questioned short. "Yes. They have quite similar circumstances to you. Their parents have gone missing for more than 2 years because of the same people that ruined your life." he told him.

"And your parent was the one who helped them escaped from that place," he added.

"Why didn't they bring their children with them?" Yano asked him.

'Hmm, this kid is as sharp as his parents told me.' he thought and smiles before answering Yano question.

"It's for their own daughter's safety because their daughters is a special child," Moryong explained and put his hand on Yano's right shoulder.

"How in the way they are specials?." he asked again. "You will know eventually. You don't have to worry they are good girls." Moryong assured him.

"I believe they will take care of you and you have to take care of them too okay? They will become your new family now." Yano nodded.

"About your older sister. We still trying to locate her location. So you just need to focus on your recovery. Don't think too much, I'm sure she is doing fine and safe somewhere." He reassures him.

Yano just silent, didn't say a thing. So to make sure Yano is satisfied, he asked him. "Is there anything else you want to know?"

Yano hesitated for a moment before he asked him. "The organization you mentioned before, what it's called?".

'I guess it's better to let him know firsthand so he can be careful in the future.' he thought and take a deep breath before answering. " it's called...NHG. Neo Humans Generation."

"I will give you full details but not right now," Moryong told and turn his head to face a doctor in that room that seems to has been forgotten.

"Yano can already be discharged, right?" he asked the doctor. "Yes. It okay for him to be discharged now. Resting at home is better than resting here. He just needs to recover his fatigues after all."

Moryong gave him his thanks before the doctor and nurses take their leave.

A few hours later, they arrived at a big mansion. The mansion stood out the most compared to another house in that area.

The mansion was circled by a tall but beautiful wall. A lot of flowers and big trees. It looks like the mansion was a cropped picture being put in the wrong type of picture. Look out of place but still admirable to the eyes.

Moryong told Yano that he met all the girls before and asked him if he remembers any kind of memory, like playing with them or anything like that. He thinks hard before answering "maybe...".

He told Yano to wait outside the gate while he is going to talk to the girls.

'I hope he told them beforehand, not just right now. I really don't want to be an unwanted guest.' he thought while admiring the beautiful neighborhood.

Almost 30 minutes have passed, so he decided to just barge in. After he walked past the park area, he saw a door and decided to open it and walked inside.

He took a few steps in and saw a cardboard sword. 'Is that a cardboard sword. I thought Moryong told me who live here are all girls.'

He kept walking straight ahead slowly, taking his chance to look around, left and right of the mansion. "Did they live here all alone without any adult as a guardian." he talked to himself, still looking around before he heard a conversations going on in one of the room ahead of him.

He thought for a second maybe he should just wait here, but kicked that thought out of his head and kept walking forward toward all that voices.

He arrived at the front of an already opened room and heard a girl said, "yes... I remember him, that antisocial boy."

He decided to interrupt them and make his cool entrance. "I'm not antisocial, I'm anti-idiot."

All the peoples inside the room turned their head toward him. "If you talked about me that is. If not, sorry?" he added as he observed the seven girls in that room.

Then suddenly it struck him in the brain that his older sister once played together, well, more like a babysitter to them, and he just watched them from the side.

The sudden reminds of her older sister made him sad, but still, put on a simple smile to them. They observed him for a moment and smiles back as Yoohyeon scratching her head in embarrassment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's it this chapter. Not many peoples read this story...BUT I'm not gonna drop this story. To whoever is reading, until the next chapter. Bye for now.👊