-2

Girlish

Third Person

"PARK CHANYEOL!" Baekhyun's screaming could be heard throughout the whole school. The said male turned around to see a fuming puppy stomping towards him.

Byun Baekhyun doesn't sulk over some petty words. He doesn't cry to his roommate in how his uality made someone make fun of him. Why? Because Byun Baekhyun is petty himself and he isn't going to let a back baby insult him and get away with it.

"Byun I thought I made it clear I don't want to shove my up your gay ," Chanyeol smirked expecting the same reaction the smaller gave him earlier.

"Must be my lucky day then, I don't want your small up my Park," he sneered

"Wouldn't you like to know?" The taller asked looking at the latter straight in the eyes.

Baekhyun tried to keep his calm, he breathed in deeply and glared at the taller tying his best not to slap him right then and there.

"Who am I kidding right? All you of you fags just want to be ed."

"Well doesn't that apply to you too Park? Having one night stands then leaving the poor girl afterwards."

"At least I'm not going to hell."

"Oh you are and I'm going to give you a sneak peak of your future." The shorter smirked.

It all happened to quickly, Luhan and Sehun were looking for Baekhyun hoping to get there before it was too late. Luhan pointed at Baekhyun and both of them were running like men on steroids.

While they were running Baekhyun had a mischievous glint in his eyes and had a wild grin on his face.

"I sure do hope you can still produce kids after this." In the matter of seconds Chanyeol's confused facial expression turned into one of pain and agony.

Baekhyun started laughing and looked at the taller who was clearly in a lot of pain since the younger had kicked him right where it hurts. All the witnesses had different reactions, some were laughing, others were recording, a few of them looked genuinely concerned while the rest simply didn't care.

Struggling, Chanyeol got up and looked at the blonde, his face painted in fury. He grabbed the smallees ear and twisted it making it go completely red. Baekhyun started yelling at Chanyeol to let his poor ear go, his pleads went right through one ear and out the other. 

But suddenly the taller had an idea. He mentally praised himself and took a look at the younger who was yelling and kicking in order to get out of his hold. He stealthily moved his arm and gently held the soft fabric of the youngers white skirt.

Before he could do anything a teacher suddenly came into the hallway and saw what was happening.

"Hey! What are you kids doing!!!" Quickly Chanyeol let go of his poor victims ear and jumped back.

Baekhyun let out a sigh of relief and soothed his red, aching ear. Not knowing what was going on the smaller suddenly felt someone take a hold of his shoulder.

"M-Mr.Kim," Baekhyun stuttered nervously as he looked up at his teacher with a sheepish smile on his face. "W-what are you doing here," he giggled nervously.

"Park, Byun you two are coming to the principals office this instant." Mr.Kim briskly walked off with both teenagers.

==

Luhan and Sehun looked at each other and shrugged as they both saw their best friend get taken away with the narcissist.

"Do you think we should have helped him?" The purple haired boy asked quietly.

"We should've, but in our defense that could've been us," Sehun said clearly relieved it wasn't his groin that got kicked, but he could imagine the pain he shivered at the thought

"I guess you're right.."

"Let's head to class I don't wanna be late." Sehun quickly ran off with Luhan trailing quickly behind him

==

"Ms.Kang," Mr.Kim said knocking on the door.

A muffled 'Come in' could be heard front the other side.

"Oh Jongdae what a pleasant surprise. What brings you here today?" she asked smiling brightly "So what are you guys in here for?"

"Well Principal Kang I saw these two fighting in the middle of the hall," Jongdae huffed in annoyance as he stared at the two 'hooligans'.

Seulgi sighed and ruffled her hair.

"Is that all?" she sighed and looked at the teacher boredly 

"Ms Kang!" Mr.kim said exasperatedly.

"Yes?" she replied rolling her eyes at the teacher in front of her.

"Our job is to raise kids in a rightful manner in order for them to grow up into star examples for the future generation," Jongdae looked around at the students behind him clearly proud of the 'speech' he gave.

Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at the teacher then at each other. Chanyeol sent a glare to the shorter making the latter stick his tongue out at him.

Whilst both kept annoying each other the teacher kept rambling about the immaturity this generation has grown to.

Seulgi has had enough.

"Jesus Christ," she mumbled clearly annoyed at the scene that was happening right in front of her.

She looks up at all three and gestured at the two teenagers to take a seat.

"Alright." Seulgi shot a look at all three. All three have suddenly become nervous. "So let me get this straight you guys were fooling around in the hall am I correct?"

Baekhyun nodded slowly and played with the sleeve of his yellow sweater.

"So, do you mind telling me how this started? all the scenarios that are going through my head is these two making out in the halls" the principal voiced

Chanyeol was clearly disgusted with the idea of Baekhyun and him locking lips, he looked at the said male clearly appalled.

"No way in hell, I could do way better than that," the shorter spat.

"I ing bet I'm in your wet dreams."

"Don't flatter yourself Park."

"Oh, I'm just stating facts."

"Yeah, Okay, whatever." Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"No need to lie Byu."

"What the do you want me to say? I want your so deep down in my throat that it's choking me?"

"What the ! No!"

"Well Park I can't read minds."

"I actually have students like this in my damn school" Seulgi sighed, "Alright, I know what to do now."

Everyone looked at her in anticipation.

'Jesus Christ please let us go or Minseok will beat the living out of me,' Baekhyun thought as he looked at the Principal with wide eyes.

'Not another detention I beg you. Mom and dad said if I get one more they won't buy me that Bentley I really want,' Chanyeol thought worriedly.

'Let them suffer,'  Jongdae thought sipping on his Fiji water

"Since you two hate each other's guts I want you two to make amends since we can't have any sort of negativity in this school so I've decided that you two will spend every damn moment together."

Both of them looked confused and scared. Jongdae on the other hand was loving every second of it.

"I should probably clarify this." Both teens nodded frantically.

"This highschool provided dorms to those who really need them, but most of them are unoccupied since most prefer to stay at home," she explained.

"Thus you two will stay in one of those dorms for the rest of the school year."

Everyone was silent, different thoughts were going through everyone's mind.

'I'm going to spend 5 months with this stupid piece of ,'  Baekhyun thought looking mortified.

'5 months, 21 weeks, 152 days, 3,650 hours, 29,900 minutes, 13,148,730 seconds. And i'm going to spend that time with this good for nothing .'

'Yes, suffer children, suffer,' Jongdae thought with a smile.

And that was when both of them understood the situation that is bound to occur. They were going to spend 5 months with each other and there is no way in getting out of it.

"What!"