-4

Girlish

ᵀʰᶦʳᵈ ᴾᵉʳˢᵒⁿ

Both boys looked at the principal in shock. They thought they at least had some more days to maintain their sanity. Well guess not.

"So you two better be packed up and ready to blast once y'all go home. Anyways have fun kids." Both nodded at headmaster as she walked down the corridor with her heels clicking the tiles. Seulgi suddenly looked back at the teens and said "And no ing blood or on my walls. Better keep that place clean, I don't wanna get another lawsuit by the Superintendent. ing prick."

Blushing madly Baekhyun and Chanyeol nodded at the informal principal. When she walked away from them Baekhyun poked Chanyeol's ribs with his finger roughly, "Yeah Chanyeol you can't bring any of your s to the dorm."

"Shut up it's your blood that's going to be on our damn wall."

"Our principal can't afford any more ing lawsuits Chanyeol did you not hear her."

The taller rolled his eyes and pinched Baekhyun's cheek roughly "Aw you goody two shoes."

"Chanyeol nobody uses that anymore we're not in grade school," Baekhyun scoffed at the latters use of 'insults'.

"Well you sure look the part," the black haired male retorted. Getting bored of the argument Baekhyun walked away ignoring Chanyeol's yells that he won the argument in the background and tried to go and find his two best friends so he could rant about how a ing beanstock ruined his day.

--

"Baekhyun!" Luhan yelled once he spotted his best friend and ran over to him, "I haven't seen you all day what happened?"

"A ign beanstock decided to ruin my damn day," Baekhyun replied getting bitter over the fact that he has to move in with that douchebag in a day.

"Huh?" Luhan tilted his head to the side clearly puzzled, "A beanstock wh- wha?"

"I'm going to go get some chocolate milk want to come with me?"

"Baek it's not lunch yet-"

"I'm going to go get some chocolate milk want to come with me?" Baekhyun added with a little more aggressive tone pointing that he didn't care if it was lunch time or not.

"Alright, alright I'm going." Luhan nodded each time his head lowering. Smiling Baekhyun blasted to the cafeteria room trying to find some chocolate milk. 

--

"Chanyeol for the fifth damn time can you shut up!" Jongin yelled exasperatedly to his friend. Poor boy just wanted to practice his ballet but he just met with a pissy Chanyeol, the one everyone despises.

"Kai I'm talking."Chanyeol looked at the other expecting that he listen to his problem instead of helping the tan boy with his dancing like he said he would. Poor Jonging raised his hopes up so high but just got Chanyeol's ranting about one of his best friends, Baekhyun.

"And I need to practice for my recital so what the hell are you gonna do about it?" he pointed a finger at Chanyeol , "So what if you're gonna move in with Baek. He's a nice guy."

"He wear skirts Jongin, skirts."

"Oh what a world! A guy wearing skirts. Absolutely unacceptable kick him out now! Better yet prepare an execution right now, the guillotine is ready so get that filth over to the center of town." The tan guy rolled his eyes once he finished, "It's 2018 Chanyeol grow up, and what's so bad about someone wearing skirts, Baekhyun can wear whatever he wants. And you won't be caught dead without having something Supreme on you."

"Skirts are for girls Jonging. Girls that have s and a ."

"Jesus christ Chanyeol don't be so damn explicit, my biuality is clearly being violated right now." Jongin shot Chanyeol a dirty look.

"I still don't know what's so appealing with ing a guy like really what's so good about it?" Chanyeol asked clearly appalled by the thought of inside a guys .

"Well you see-"

"Continue that ing sentence Kim Jongin and I swear to God." Both males turned around and faced a disgusted looking Kyungsoo.

"Sorry baby," Jongin said cheekily smiling widely at Kyungsoo staring at the owl boy with a loving expression.

"Don't call me that. We're not together and never will be." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at the taller not wanting to deal with his this early in the morning, "Here's a coffee I got on the way. No sugar and tree little plastic cups of milk." Kyungsoo smiled.

Chanyeol yawned boredly "Thanks soo, I guess." He shrugged and continued to sip his coffee, "No problem Chan." Kyungsoo smiled joyfully at Chanyeol.

"SooSoo~," Jonging whined  "Where's my coffee?" 

Back to his cold self again the shorter of the three replied "I didn't get you any."

"We're going to be late for third period we better go," said Kyungsoo walking away from the practice room heading towards his class which he luckily had with Chanyeol.

"Whatever," replied the moody teenager.

--

When school ended Baekhyun was sipping his chocolate milk and walked home (he smuggled about 6 cartons of chocolate milk in his bag so he was supplied for the day). 

Sighing he looked down onto the sidewalk looking at the cracks of the sidewalk. Grinning, Baekhyun decided to play an old game, the only rule was to not step on the cracks. 

If you were a simple bystander to this you'd only see Baekhyun jumping like a maniac while screaming at the innocent cracks on the sidewalk to go to hell. It was an odd site.

Nonetheless Baekhyun was having a lot of fun. He used to do this a lot when he was younger, trying to avoid the cracks on the pavement for innocent fun. 

As he was having a blast from the past Baekhyun forgot about the chocolate carton that he was holding so when he jumped to the other side the carton slowly slid from his hold. Baekhyun swears he just saw his life flash before his eyes, he wanted to go save his poor carton of milk but it was too late.

The carton fell onto the ground, and thanks to the impact the brown liquid exploded everywhere.

"OH NO!" Baekhyun screamed making everyone that was near him zoom past him sort of concerned of his mental state.

Well that was until a certain person decided to make a scene.

"Who the do you think you are," the cold voice echoed throughout the sidewalk making Baekhyun froze for a moment slightly scared what would happen to him. He was just a defenseless what could he possibly do? 

Baekhyun looked up ready to apologise but then met with the eyes of Park Chanyeol so he knew he was in the clear because he won't let a like Chanyeol even touch him.

"What do you want Park?" The smaller asked wanting to go home.

"You spilled your ing milk on my pants." Chanyeol tried to remain calm but Baekhyun wasn't really helping with the situation.

"Oof for you," the smaller laughed.

"These cost 400 dollars Byun"

"Cool."

"Cool? You think this is a joke you ing ."

" why are you bringing my uality in this just wash them. And why wear expensive clothes they're going to get ruined anyway." The blonde shrugged not finding any logic in the argument, he looked at his phone and scowled. He needed to finish packing soon to go to his new home.

"Park I have to go, I need to finish packing since I need to move into the dorm tomorrow. So if you'll excuse me—"

"Oh no you don't Byun. You're gonna ing pay me 400 dollars right now."

"Wait what? Are you insane? Like upfront 400 dollars. I can't even afford socks right now and you expect me to pay you 400 dollars like I have money to spare."

"Yes."

"You ."

"What did you just call me you ing —"

"I don't have the damn time to deal with your bull Chanyeol I need to go home and pack. I have to take advantage of the time I'm going to be away from you."

"You're not going to leave so easily."

"Oh how romantic Chanyeol you should really think of taking on an acting career."

"Anyways gotta blast, and you're picking up the carton of milk so. Bye!" 

"Wait no—"