-1

Girlish

Third Person

(Most of this chapter is just baekhyun doing his makeup tbh the order is messed since I didn't know anything about makeup so it's ew)

The blonde adjusted the white skirt right above his belly button, his summer yellow sweater draped above the skirt cutely. Happy with how he looks he headed to the bathroom to do his makeup.

-30 minutes later-

"ing hell Baekhyun what are you doing in there it's been half an hour!" his housemate yelled as he banged on the door.

"Shut your trap Minseok! I'm not done yet," the younger said as he proceeds to add the black eyeliner. On the other side of the door you can see Minseok jumping up and down clearly desperate to use the bathroom.

"I guess I'll do a light coat" he mumbled as he grabbed the pink beauty blender and pumped a small amount of foundation on the back of his hand and moistened the blender then applied the liquid onto his skin with the foamy product. He hummed a random song he forgot the name to and started to frustrated. He set aside the beauty blender and started to think.

"What in the hell is that song called?" Baekhyun questioned as he named possible candidates in what song it could be.

Again you could see his poor roommate holding his groin and having a pained expression on his face as he lets out a pained groan.

"Byun Baekhyun!" the blonde ignores his friends bickering and grabs the shimmery gold highlighter and a fluffy makeup brush still thinking on what that song name could be.

"It's definitely a 2ne1 song" he mumbled to no one and lightly put the brush against the product and in his cheeks to apply the bright powder onto his cheek.

"IF YOU DON'T GET OUT IN 2 ING MINTUES IM BUSTING THE DAMN DOOR OPEN AND GOING TO TAKE A PISS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!" the brunette said in pure agony just wanting to use the bathroom.

Baekhyun doesn't take any mind and tells his friend to stop being dramatic which Minseok answered with a strained yell.

Bakehyun looked at his reflection and asked himself if he has time for eye shadow but he tells himself that it's too much and garbs his lip liner and focuses in not messing it up. He then grabs his cherry flavored lip gloss and applies it to his lips.

"It's definitely not Fire," he assured to himself and looks at his reflection, ", I haven't added concealer," the male grabs the said product and starts to add the cold liquid under his eyes.

" this," the poor roommate said and busted the door open revealing the shocked blonde who had just put the brush back into the product. Giving no mind to the younger he ped his pants and positioned himself in front of the toilet. Baekhyun's eyes widened in horror as he realized what was going on and quickly put the concealer in his makeup bag and ran out faster than Lightning McQueen.

He sat himself down on the bar and proceeded to question what song it was that he was humming to in the bathroom before that horrid incident that occurred right in front of his eyes.

"He didn't even give me enough time to add my mascara," he silently scoffed knowing that his housemate can hear everything no matter where he was. Deciding to kill time he grabbed his mascara and applied it with the reflection of his pitch black phone screen. When finished he started to contemplate about that god forsaken song again.

Baekhyun's eyes lit up when he remembered that you can hum a song into the google voice thing and it can tell you what song it is. Feeling like some sort of genius he unlocked his phone and went to the google search bar and went into the voice option then clicked on the icon which said 'What is this song?'.

He hummed the melody and waited for the result. When he felt his phone vibrate he checked the screen with hopeful eyes that quickly turned into disappointment.

"Can't find a match my ," he grumbled and put his phone away. Too lost in thought he didn't hear the toilet flush and Minseok entering the kitchen.

"What's up with you" he asked the blonde as if the whole 'bathroom incident' didn't happen.

"Are we not going to talk about what just happened?" Bakehyun asked

"What?"

"In the bathroom"

"But nothing happened in the bathroom Baek," Minseok chuckled

"But—"

"Nothing happened in the bathroom Byun." the older smiled and walked into the kitchen to make a quick breakfast, toast.

"Thanks for the top quality meal mum," the blonde said sarcastically as he bit into his top quality bread.

"Whatever, go and head to school you're going to be late"

"Alright I'm going see you later"

"Oh and when you're on your way home grab some milk by the way"

Baekhyun looked at Minseok with a hesitant expression "Fine"

"Thanks"

Baekhyun headed off with his light blue backpack. He looked at the time on his phone and continued to walk towards the hell hole.

--

In school there was always three types of expressions he comes across with.

The first being the disgusted expression, even though Baekhyun was gay and proud not everyone was okay with him being like that so when ever they corrupt him or something he just tells them to go themselves with a cactus.

The second expression is confusion. well it's not everyday you see a small boy with a skirt walking about but they then mind their own business.

The third ones are the one he's most scared of the ones that are too accepting he likes to call them the fan-gays, the fan-gays are odd ones they come up to him and ask him if he's gay and when says that he is a lot of them end up hugging him then end up ranting in how much they love gay people and that heterouality is a sin (even though some of them are straight themselves so he gets confused most of the times) but he really likes the fan-gays either way.

As he walks into school he hears his best friend call out to him.

"HALT!" Baekhyun does just that and turns around to see his friend running towards him full speed. Once Luhan caught up with his friend he hunched forward and started to wheeze.

" running," he suddenly said and then started to cough violently.  The blonde patted his back while laughing.

 "Sad to say it but we have P.E. today." Luhan looked at his friend horrified as the words left his mouth.

Out of nowhere Sehun appeared behind them and asked them how they both their days were going which Luhan only responded with a helpless glance.

"Pretty nice if you ask me," Baekhyun said with a calm expression on his face then retaliates to ask how the younger was doing.

"I had to run around the school to avoid Jongin and that got me detention," the silver haired male said sadly and put an arm around Baekhyun's waist and nuzzled his face into the smallers neck.

"How sad," The blonde chuckled as he playfully pushed Sehun away both of them not noticing that Luhan hasn't said anything.

"Get the out of my way you fags." All three of them were shocked at the sudden voice behind them.

" off Chanyeol," the youngest sneered.

"Don't want dad to find out that your hanging out with a bunch of fags now do you?" Baekhyun clenched his fists tightly and looked down.

Chanyeol quickly took notice of that and smirked. He bent his knees to be at eye level with the smaller.

"At least you know your place you disgusting er," Chanyeol smirked as he poked Baekhyun's forehead with his pointer finger making the smaller stumble a bit due to the amount of force the alter used.

Chanyeol snickered and walked away from the group. Sehun muttered curses at his older brother but he knew better, even talking against Chanyeol could get him slapped.

"Baek are  you okay?" Luhan walked up to Baekhyun rubbing soothing circles on his back.

Out of nowhere Baekhyun started to run while trying to keep his white skirt down so nobody can see the boy's . He may be in a hurry but he doesn't want to flash a poor bloke.

"PARK CHANYEOL"