-3

Girlish

A/N: Just a filler cause this is not going to have anything interesting so at most 800 words

ᵀʰᶦʳᵈ ᴾᵉʳˢᵒⁿ

"He's such a ing prick!" the short man yelled to Junmyeon "I swear to god all he did was say I'm a damn er. At least I don't eat ing trees for breakfast!" Baekhyun huffed as he took an angry sip at his chocolate milk.

Junmyeon simply nodded not paying attention to the blonde's ranting, "are you done?" he yawned while boredly tapping on his phone.

"Actually! I'm not!" The older looked out the window as if he was seeking for help. But no one came to his rescue so he was forced to listen to the smaller's rants about the guy he claimed was straighter than the pole his mother dances on.

--

"ing can't keep his damn mouth shut," Chanyeol complained to Kyungsoo who too was bored out of his wits.

"Then stop ing talking about him and play some damn Overwatch with me," the small man retorted trying with all his might to not shove a sock down Chanyeol's throat.

"Why the would I do that?"

Kyungsoo looked in the distance as if he were in a scene in The Office.

May god be with Chanyeol.

--

When morning came around both boys woke up grudgingly.

Sehun had to physically drag Chanyeol out of bed but only got a bruise on his wrist in exchange. While Junmyeon tried to pour ice cold water on his roommate but met with Baekhyun screeching his head off for 3 minutes straight.

 The tall man didn't care about his hair today which was a major shock, everyone would say he looked good anyway.

The shorter didn't try with his makeup and decided to just put concealer on his dark eyebags thinking that going natural was better anyways, Junmyeon on the other hand said that he looked like a mole rat.

Walking to school was a pain in the just the thought of Baekhyun made Chanyeol incredulously mad but the girls would still drop their at the sight of the taller male.

Baekhyun just glared at everyone clearly tired of everyone's . He looked around to look for his friends but just saw a crowd of girls clearly ready to jump somebody. Scared, the shorter went the other way.

--

ᶜʰᵃⁿʸᵉᵒˡ ᶠᵒᶜᵘˢ

Chanyeol was cornered. The girls were everywhere, of course he could just tell them to back off in his menacing voice but that's what seems to fuel them.

This is the first time in Chanyeol's life where he felt intimidated by his fans nonetheless. So he did the first thing that came to mind, put his long legs to use and ran.

Oh Chanyeol ran all right. He went ka chow like Lightning McQueen. And now that's fast.

He could hear the girls yelling from a distance as he sprinted down the hall. Once he lost them he stopped to catch a breather. 

He could feel the beads of sweat rapidly running down his face, he took in large gasps of breath causing him to choke violently. 

Whilst he slid down the hallway wall he could hear someone's footsteps coming closer clearly traumatised by the scene that happened around two minutes ago.

He stood up slowly not wanting to alert, who he thought was a woman, the girl who might be on the end of that corridor. When the footsteps neared he was ready to sprint again.

Holding his breath he stayed a little longer to see if it was one of his fans so he won't embarrass himself and take off running if it was someone else.

Everything was quiet except for the footsteps that neared. 

And it just turned out to be his soon to be roommate, looking incredibly pissed off. so Chanyeol thought it was a good idea to get him even more mad. 

"Sneaking away from a one night stand again Byun?" He chuckled. Baekhyun rolled his eyes not wanting to deal with Chanyeol's today. 

"No," he replied simply, clearly wanting to leave.

"Aw. The gay can't get any up his ," the taller mocked not fazed by the glare that the blonde gave him.

"K," Baekhyun replied taking out his phone from his light pink hoodie, "can I go now?"

"But isn't this every gay guys dream being confronted by a guy they like?"

"Didn't any teacher ever tell you to not to ing read Wikipedia articles, they're full of , just like you."

"Is that the best you can come up with?"

"Oh you right, maybe you should just shut up so I can leave."

"Mr.Byun, Mr.Park!"

Said males turned to look at the voice coming from the end of the hallway which was their oh so dear principal. 

"I was looking for y'all around the whole place. When the hell did this school get bigger like Jesus Christ," Seulgi rambled as she caught up with the boys, "Anyways I wanted to tell you that you needed to start packing your things today since you're moving into the dorms tomorrow, I did want you two to move in later to have more days to pack but I guess not."

Chanyeol looked as if he wanted to faint, but lucky for him Baekhyun fainted first.