Seven

The greatest love song of all time
Please log in to read the full chapter

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖘𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊
𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

 

The city is calm when Byulyi opens her eyes.
It's early morning or, technically, it's still night: it's dark and quiet outside. The dim light of the moon illuminates the room, and the body of the sleeping beauty lying on her side.
Byulyi is still tired, her body is a little sore, but she is not currently sleepy.
They had non-stopping in the past few days: say that they have christening every corner of the house is a euphemism, however, that's how heat works.

Lust and desire, they say. And love, she likes to add.

Byulyi hasn’t experienced heat in years, and she didn’t remember it as something so terribly beautiful and intense; probably Hyejin is more exhausted that she is, curled up under the blankets like a baby.
They had eaten little and slept even less those days, craving each other presence and touch all the time.
A genuine smile appears on her face at the thought.
Finding Hyejin next to her, soundly asleep, makes her happy.

How shall she bear so much happiness?

Her fingertips caress Hyejin’s neck, searching gently the mark of her teeth; the younger girl moans at the contact, but does not open her eyes. Byulyi gets closer, embracing gently Hyejin, taking care to not wake up her.
The room still smells of , and the sheets are a total mess, but the heat is finally over: Hyejin's scent has already changed, it's less sweet and bewitching; obviously it's still exquisite, deliciously inviting, but that probably will never change.
She would like to get up and go for a shower, but the thought that Hyejin could wake up and don’t find her there blocks her. She does not want to make feel her omega abandoned or, even worse, rejected.
So, she waits. And she thinks.
She can't wait to tell the world about them; she feels like a lovesick teenager, and the only thing that blocks her from calling Yongsun and telling her everything it’s just the time. Yongsun will be very happy for her, having a good time saying her "I told you".
Her parents will also get carried away, asking for a date for a wedding probably.

Wedding.

She gets goosebumps just thinking it.
How long she and Hyejin have known each other? Surely too little for talking about marriage, but she can't deny how the idea excites her. She is prepared to spend the rest of her life loving the girl she's hugging, and maybe it’s crazy. Or maybe not. She feels like she has found the right person, after all. Plus, Hyejin in a wedding dress will be totally beautiful; Byulyi can almost imagine it, in a white traditional dress, in a little church somewhere. It’s a vision of loveliness.

It's her name, or better, the voice of the girl into her arms that calls her name, that wakes her up from that sweet fantasy.
Byulyi lets the girl basks in her embrace, to turn towards her. Hyejin’s eyes are wide open and almost shine brighter into the dark.

«Hey» Byulyi whispers, smiling.
«Hey»
«How are you feeling?»
«A little tired, and achy, but okay» Hyejin replies, chewing on her lower lip; Byulyi gently caresses her cheek, hoping to reassure the girl a little. She notes that Hyejin is still a bit warm and sweaty; effects of the post-heat.
«What is it?», she asks, in the most tender way possible, without moving an inch.
It's the first time after four days that they enveloping into each other embrace completely free of libido: no more hormones and no more urge to have . 
Not an alpha and an omega.
It's just them, now.

«The heat is over», Hyejin’s voice is small; she seems very insecure and fragile, «I…I…You…You are still here»
«Where else would I be?», she finds herself to reply, confused.
That’s, probably, the wrong thing to say, because Hyejin starts to shiver against her, sobbing in a very short time. Byulyi holds her, not exactly knowing what to do.
That isn’t the awakening as she guessed it would be.
They stay like this for a while, Byulyi’s hand starts to Hyejin’s hair, in an attempt to calm the girl.

«Hey, talk to me», Byulyi says, searching the girl’s eyes, «pretty please?»
«You are still here», Hyejin doesn't stop crying while she speaks, «I thought you left me. I…You…»
«Hyejin, please, please, calm down. We mated. Do you remember?»
Byulyi is a little unsure of what to do, or what to say. Hyejin seems confused, and desperate and Byulyi can't see her like that.
«Of course I remember! But you…you broke it. The bond…you…you broke it and you left me because you have a girlfriend!».
«I didn’t. I would never do that to you. Can you feel it?», Byulyi says, catching Hyejin's hand and directing it on her chest, «my heart. It’s yours. And I’m here, with you»
The younger girl stares hard at Byulyi’s chest for an eternal minute, caressing the bare skin with her nails; then, she squints her eyes several times, to adjust to the dark, letting the tears just

Please log in to read the full chapter