Lotte World

How I Met you...

 

Angel's POV

"uhm, since there is no schedule today, Seolyn is it okay if you and your friends hang out with us? " Jaehyo asked me.

I asked my friends first. They said okay. Then Block B gave us a ride. Since we're 10, 7 members of Block B then 3 of us, we rode 2 cars. Jaehyo drove the other while B-bomb drove the other. They brought us to Lotte World, the biggest amusement park in SEOUL. This was the first time we went to Lotte World. We've finally arrived in Lotte World.

Block B is one of the idol groups, I couldn't let them be attacked by some crazy fans.

I asked Jaehyo."Is it okay for you to walk around with us? I mean you're Block B and hey, it's Lotte World! There are so many people here."

Jaehyo's POV

I completely forgot Lotte World is a crowded place. Even the members forgot.

 "Gwenchana, just act like a normal person, I bet fans aren't gonna notice." I said.

Seolyn believed in me and as we were walking some people around started wondering by whisper, "Hey, is that Block B?'"

I began to worry but then I sighed and just acted cool, luckily it worked! Those people were doubt if it's us, Block B, cause we seemed to not care at all.

Me and Seolyn went separate ways. The others went somewhere. I slowly put my hand on Seolyn's shoulder. She got startled then both of us started having fun together. We took a lot of pictures together, I took a lot of pictures of her, I joked around with her, and bought her a lot of stuff toys! We rode a lot of rides.

"Seolyn, Let's go buy ice cream!" I held her hand. We bought some ice cream. After we grabbed some ice creams, we started walking ang singing 'Tell Them' together. We sat for a while.

There was some ice cream on her face. "Uhm, Seolyn"

She looked at me. "Hmm? Waeyo?"

"There's something on your face." I removed the ice cream on her face with a tissue.

"Uh, let me do it…." She took the tissue and removed the rest of the ice cream on her face. Her face turned red.

I couldn’t stop smiling at her happy face and lovely cute face when we were screaming while riding the scariest one. Seolyn, yes you are the one who’s making my day!

After spending a full-day time with her, I sent her off home. The others went home first. Before she entered to her house I said goodnight.

Angel's POV

It felt like a dream. I pinched myself just to check if it was a dream. I can't believe it!! I went to Lotte World with JAEHYO!!! I will NEVER EVER forget this day!!! The others were already sleeping. I went to my bed. I can't sleep. I looked at the pictures that we took..me and Jaehyo together… I can't stop staring at it… my problem with Min Jun...it felt like nothing now because of Jaehyo.

Jaehyo's POV

The others were already sleeping. I was in my bed. I can't sleep. I TOOK PICTURES OF HER AND WE TOOK PICTURES TOGETHER!!! :"D Flashbacks with her were stuck in my head. Her smile, her happy face and lovely cute face were stuck in my head too. I was thinking if I would text her or not. I think I'm gonna lose my mind!!! I decided to text her.

Seolyn, thanks for today. I had a lot of fun today. :"))))

Angel's POV

I was holding my cellphone while I was smiling like crazy… Then suddenly I received a text message from Jaehyo. This was the first text message he sent me…. I replied…

No problem. Thanks too. I also had fun.

Jaehyo's POV

I received her text message. I felt happy. I can't stop smiling. She had fun today. Wooh!!! I think I also made her day…. :/ I texted her. I was in a mood to .

Seolyn, it's getting late. You should sleep now. Maybe you'll get eye bags then you'll get ugly >:D Good Night!!!

Angel's POV

WT….SERIOUSLY!!!! hehehe I was annoyed of what Jaehyo said. But I just don't know why I just can't stop smiling… I replied…

YAH!!! You too!!! >:p Good Night!!! >_<

Jaehyo's POV

Hehehe….I had a stupid smile on my face. I kept turning around in my bed. I can't stay still. Is she asleep already? Is she dreaming about me? What would I do for her tomorrow? AISH!!! Yah! Jaehyo, return to your senses…KAY? Wooh! I REALLY AM losing my mind…am I???? O_O