At The Park

How I Met you...

 

Angel's POV

I went to go to a park that was near their dorm to try to forget the past. The park was near a river..XD… I was sitting at a bench crying….there were flashbacks about Min Jun in my head.

UGHHH!!! Why did I love you!!! You broke my heart a lot of times!!! But why did I still love you??? Tears kept falling down my face. I can't stop crying. Memories with him started running through my head.

 

Jaehyo's POV

I'm so tired from all those rehearsals and practicing… I went to a park to have some fresh air and enjoy the view.

While I was walking, I saw a girl who was sitting at a bench and crying.

HUH?...I wonder why is that girl crying…She looks cute =^w^=…I wonder if she likes Block B and who is her favorite member?

I moved slowly towards her….

 

Angel's POV

"Annyeong~! Kwechana?" I heard a voice that was familiar to me.

As I looked up, I froze….I saw a smile on his face. OMO…It's Block B's Jaehyo!!! I couldn't believe what I just heard. I stammered but no words came out of my mouth.

He sat beside me and he wiped off my tears.

"Are you sure you're ok? If you're ok, then why are you crying?"

I looked down. Then he flashed a smile again… "Waeyo?" I asked.

"It's nothing" he said.

I looked at my hand. I felt nervous…because I just can't believe AHN JAEHYO OF BLOCK B is beside me…. I gathered all my courage just to talk to Jaehyo.

 

Jaehyo's POV

I just can't stop staring at her.

*cough* She looked at me…

I introduced myself. "My name's Ahn jaehyo, you can call me Jaehyo".

"I know. You're a member of Block B right? My name's Park Seolyn but my real name is Angel" She said while shyly smiling at me.

I asked her how old is she.

"16"she said.

"So that makes me your OPPA…Just call me Jaehyo… Kay?"

"Deh" she said while smiling.

I smiled at her and asked "You're a K-pop fan are you?"

"Deh…" she said.

"Who are your favorite groups?"

She shyly said "…Block B, SS501, U-kiss and Beast."

"Who's your favorite in those groups?"

 

Angel's POV

I tried joking around "SECRET!!!" XD I said. Two of us were getting to know each other. Then he asked what group do I love. I told him SS501. Then he asked why. I said I love them because they have very unique personalities, they're funny…..

"You know Heo Young Saeng of SS501 right?" I asked him.

"Young Saeng hyung? Deh, we've met on music bank once…he seems so quiet and shy….Waeyo?" He looked at me and he looks very curious.

"Nothing. It's just…". I looked at him. "…you're kinda like Heo Young Saeng"

"ME????? LIKE YOUNG SAENG HYUNG??? HOW COME???" He asked me…

I laughed and said…"I'm a fan of Block B and I watch some videos of Block B, and you don't talk too much in interviews, but when you're at home, you and Block B would fool around, loves to take pictures (selca), loves to act cute…JUST LIKE HIM…."

"But at least I'm more handsome…and CUTER than him" he did a cute face and he acted cute.

Both of us were laughing, joking around, teasing each other.

 

Jaehyo's POV

I just can't stop smiling. I cheered her up :DDD…I think I'm gonna lose my mind now…

"Uh, Seolyn…I just wanna let you know whenever you need a shoulder to cry on, I'm here for you…I just wanna ask…I mean…Is it ok if…"

"What is it?" she asked.

"I just wanna ask why were you crying a while ago…."

She looked down and asked me if I promised to keep it a secret. I promised. She told me about a guy she loved that she doesn't even know if that guy really loves her. That guy broke her heart a lot of times. I asked that guy's name. "What's his name?"

"—Omo it's already 11:30!" she checked her watch. She ignored my question.

"Where do you live?" I asked her. "I just live in that building over there" she said.

"JEONGMAL??? I live there too!!! What's the number of your dorm/apartment?"

"103" she said.

"Omo! We just live beside you, we're 104. Can't believe we're neighbors."

 

Angel's POV

I didn't answer. I was kinda shy…But I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! WE'RE NEIGHBORS?!?!?!

"Ya! Seolyn" Jaehyo called me. I looked at him. Suddenly he stood up and pulled my arm "Kaja! It's getting late." He said.

While walking we were talking about life. I told him my nationality. I am studying in Bahrain for college and just went here for a vacation, I told him about my friends and our dream. He was laughing. I asked him stuff too. He knows my "PAST" already so I asked him too.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OUTSIDE OUR DORM/APARTMENTS

Jaehyo's POV

Since tomorrow we(Block B)don't have any schedule , am I gonna ask her out?

"- - -Uhm, Seolyn? A-a-are you free tomorrow?" I stammered.

"… I don't know…-.-" Seolyn replied.

"Ahh, Ok. You're not sure O^O…

She thought it was time to say goodbye. She bowed and walked away.

I grabbed her hand before she was able to go. “Where do you think you’re going?” I had a serious facial expression that made her a bit scared.

“You think you can go before you tell me your number?” I had changed my expression to a playful face and then I winked at her.

I also asked her name in twitter. She gave me her number and her name in twitter. Of course, I also gave my number.

Angel's POV

=IN MY DORM=

I can't stop smiling!!! I met Block B's Jaehyo, he cheered me up, we talked, he asked my number,…and I have his number!!! I flopped to my bed. I didn't know Aimee and Marimar were still awake.

"What happened to you? O_O" they asked.

"I met BLOCK B's AHN JAEHYO!!!" I told them. They didn't believe me at first but then they believed. Hehehehe :DDD

I told them everything what happened. I told them he asked my number, he asked if I'm free tomorrow etc. Then Marimar wished she would meet Minho as well.

Jaehyo's POV

The other members were still awake. While I was walking I can't stop smiling.

I walked like an idiot…"What happened to you?" The other members asked me. "…nothing~" I replied.

P. O was using the laptop. I asked him if I could use it for a while. He asked why. I replied nothing. He went to the other members in the living room and asked them what happened.

"Uhh, hyung? What do you think happened to Jaehyo hyung?" He asked the others.

I went on to twitter. I searched for JYJSaengie1103. I saw her dp, I can't stop looking at it. Then I didn't notice, the other members were at my back already and looking at me.

"Ya! Jaehyo hyung, who's that?...YYIIEEE!!!! Let me guess…your girlfriend???" Zico started teasing me so did the others.

"ANIYO!!!! She's not my girlfriend!!" I told them.

"Then who? You were staring at her dp." B-Bomb replied.

"I met her a while ago at the park. She was crying, then I cheered her up……"

I told them everything!!!

"…and I think… I LIKE HER…."I told them too….

They kept teasing me till they went to the living room and leaving me alone and talking about me.

I checked her profile….Omo, she's from Busan! I'm from Busan too!!!...but she's not really from Busan.

I wanted to follow her, but if I follow her maybe some fans would wonder why I followed an ordinary girl like her and I don't follow them.

I made another account in twitter.

I suddenly remembered, I asked her who's her favorite in Block B, SS501, U-kiss and Beast and she replied "SECRET"…Then I saw in her profile…SS501's Heo Young Saeng is my love. He is forever in my heart. I also like Block B's Jaehyo and B-Bomb. When I saw that I remembered Seolyn said I'm like Young Saeng….Does that also make me her love and I am forever in her heart? I felt like there were butterflies in my belly. When I saw she also likes B-bomb, I felt kinda insecure. B-bomb's good in dancing while me…I don't know… Then I saw who else are her favorite in U-kiss and Beast.

"Yo! Jaehyo, we gonna sleep now!"Zico started shouting and freestyle rapping. Everyone were in their beds already but I can't sleep. I was thinking what would I do for her tomorrow. Would I surprise her tomorrow? Will I visit her tomorrow and introduce her to the other members then go to Lotte World?

"Ya! You guys awake" I asked them. "What is it now?!" they replied.

"Can we surprise visit Seolyn tomorrow then go to Lotte World?" I asked them.

"Do you even know her house?" Zico asked me.

"Yeah I asked her. She just lives beside us….PLEASE!!!!" I asked him.

"No! Tomorrow we have no schedule… and for once can we hang out together…  let's just enjoy the day by ourselves…KAY?" Zico said.

"Yah Jiho, let's visit her…. It's not like, something is gonna happen. And…I want to meet Seolyn…. " B-Bomb had a grin on his face.

"…AND GO TO LOTTE WORLD!!!" P.O shouted.

Me and the others didn't stop bothering Zico until we convinced him to go…."OKAY! OKAY! Already, just go to sleep!!!" Zico was annoyed with me, while the others were excited to meet Seolyn…