SURPRISE!!!

How I Met you...

 

Angel's POV

The next day, it was 10 in the morning. We were just watching TV in the living room. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. Aimee checked who it is.

Aimee opened the door. It was Block B. Aimee is also a fan of Block B so she was kinda nervous, actually the 3 of us were. Yesterday I wasn't that nervous when I was with Jaehyo. But now I feel really nervous. Maybe because BLOCK B is here!!!

But seriously, I got surprised…HE VISITED ME AND HE DIDN'T ASK ME FIRST IF HE CAN!!! >_<

"Annyeong Haseyo!" Block B said.

"Annyeong Haseyo, come in have a seat." Aimee said.

Block B were in our living room.

"Mianhae, jeongmal mianhae for disturbing you. It's because Jaehyo can't stop bothering us because he wanted to visit Seolyn." Zico said while looking at Jaehyo.

"It's ok." Marimar replied.

Jaehyo introduced to me to the other members.

"Yereobeun, meet Seolyn..."

"Annyeong Haseyo!" I said while bowing down 90 degrees.

"~OMO, you're so cute" B-Bomb says when he was about to pinch my cheeks.

Jaehyo coughed while giving B-Bomb the don't-you-ever-touch-her look.

I can't help but smile. Jaeehyo and B-Bomb are my bias in Block B...and...B-BOMB SAID I'M CUTE!!!!

"...and Seolyn meet my fellow members...you already know their names right?"

"Of course, I'm a Block B fan" I said coolly. I didn't want to sound like an obsessed fangirl..

"Uhm, yereobeun, meet my best friends, Marimar or Jae Min Young and Aimee or Kim Jaeyeon." Then I introduced my best friends to them.

"You know Seolyn, last night, Jaehyo was checking your profile in twitter last night." P.O started teasing Jaehyo.

"…and STARING!!!!" Park Kyung said while having a grin on his face.

Marimar and Aimee were laughing…and I felt like there were butterflies in my tummy… My face turned red :">

Jaehyo's POV

WTF!!! *cough* "Aishh!!! YAH!!!" I shouted. My face turned red. Me and Seolyn were sooo red…

"Look, there are two tomatoes  here!!!" U-kwon said.

"The other members were laughing. >_<

"Ummm, Seolyn remember last night I asked you who are your favorite in SS501, Block B, U-kiss and Beast ?" I asked her shyly.

"D-deh, I remembered." she replied.

"Let me guess, your favorite in Block B are B-bomb and me, then U-kiss is Kiseop, then Beast is Doojoon…."

"…you love HEO YOUNG SAENG, HE IS YOUR LOVE AND HE IS FOREVER IN YOUR HEART….and remember last night you told me that I was like Heo Young Saeng….Does that mean you also love me???" I told her and smiled at her.

She was blushing, and then her friends were teasing her. "EEHEM!!! EEHEM!!!"

Seolyn looked at them. "WHAT!!! There's something in our throat…." Marimar replied.

"I JUST SAID THAT YOU WERE LIKE YOUNG SAENG!!! IT DOESN'T MEAN I ALSO LOVE YOU!!!!" Seolyn said. Her face was sooo red….

I felt embarrassed. The other members were laughing at me.