A Call

How I Met you...

Angel's POV

It was our Christmas Vacation we decided to spend it in South Korea. We used our Korean names when we were in Korea.

After a week of going around in South Korea, buying cute outfits and k-pop stuff. Me and my friends stayed at home for a day.

I sat in front of the TV, browsing through all the different Korean channels. Music bank.. MTV.. k-pop charts etc. Suddenly, a beautiful and familiar voice caught my ears. It was a familiar voice. A voice that was so vivid in my mind. 

I definitely heard this voice before.. somewhere.

One look at the television, its him. That person in my dreams. So perfect. Perfect voice, perfect smile, perfect looks, perfect EVERYTHING! ….except a scaredy cat… Ahn Jaehyo, i thought.

I closed my eyes.. listening carefully to each and every word he sang.

~Hey geogiseo mwohae
  Geumansumeo man jeongmal-eojjeolle~ 

Then suddenly…

"RRRIINNGGG!!!" my cell phone began to ring. I answered it.

"Yeobeoseyo? Oh, Min Jun! You called…You haven't called me for a long time...Waeyo?"

"Uhmm, Seolyn…ah…uhm…I have something to tell you…"

"What is it?"

"Uhmmm...The truth is..."

"What truth?"

"The reason I haven't called you for a long time...i-is..."

"Huh?"

"…I DON'T really love you. I love someone else. I lied to you about everything….Mianhae…"

"….." I slowly put down my cellphone….

I felt like I got shot or something. I can't move. I froze. Tears were about to fall from my eyes.

Marimar & Aimee:"Angel, kwechana?"

"Deh, I'm ok…I just need to go to the CR"

I went to the CR. I cried there and tried to control my feelings. When I went out…

Marimar: "Angel wanna come? We're gonna go look for stuff again."

Aimee:  "…AND EAT!!!"

"Nah! It's ok…*YAWN* I really feel sleepy…"

Marimar: "Uhm…oookkkaaayyy…"

"……"

I just went straight to my bed and pretended to sleep... and when they left I cried a lot

Min Jun's POV

"You told her already?" Hara said

I pretended I love Hara, but the truth is I love Angel more. Just like an angel, she's not only pretty in the outside but also in the inside. Hara is also pretty but she's ugly in the inside. Hara thought I love her. We're now together. I don't want to hurt her feelings. At first, she doesn't know about Angel. When she knew, she told me to tell her I don't really love her. I told her I don't want to. I told her she's still in Korea. Hara forced me to do it.

Marimar's POV

I guess at 9:30 we went to a restaurant to eat.

While eating…

"Omma,  seriously…you think it was Min Jun who called her?

Aimee: "I don't know…How should I know???"

"If it was Min Jun....UUHHH!!! What do you think he did this time?"

Aimee: "Let's just ask her later.."

Later when we went home…

Aimee's POV

*opening the door*

" Ya! Dongsaengie where are you gonna go at this time eh!" I asked Angel.

Angel: "I'll just go to the park…."

"Waeyo???...Oh yeah, Who  called you a while ago?"

Angel: "No one…"

Marimar: "Let me guess, Min Jun? Am I right?"

Angel: "Yeah….. he told me HE REALLY DOESN'T LOVE ME."

"WHY THAT!!!" I really reacted…Angel's my best friend…I really wanted to kill that guy!!! It's cause 3 of us were deceived by guys.

Angel: "Ya! Omma!!! It's ok, it's not like it's the first time I got heartbroken TT^TT"

Marimar: "SERIOUSLY!!! AIMEE,YOU'RE NOT EVEN OUR MOTHER!!!"

Angel: "Uhm…I'm gonna go now"

Marimar: "Kay~!!!"