Trivia

Tell me, are we?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seokjin hyung can you tell Jungkookie that his hair is just fine? He bothers me nonstop but won’t believe me at all” Jimin whined on the couch while he’s munching the donuts the staff brought over. Jungkook had dyed his hair a few days ago and is very much self conscious about it. He’d had dyed his hair a few times before but it’s not this extreme after the red hair issue he faced years ago. During that time, the hyungs would constantly praise and reassure the maknae that he looks good but the only word that weighs heavy for him is from the oldest. After all, he is the visual of the group, and the one that Jungkook looks up to and later on developed deeper feelings. But this time, the maknae would constantly bug Jimin or Taehyung mostly about it and he was never satisfied even if they say he looked fine. He knows they mean true but somehow he just can’t seem to believe it all too well unless it was said by Seokjin. Jungkook would have bothered the eldest right after he had his hair dyed if only he hadn’t prematurely confessed to him a few days before. Now Jungkook can feel Seokjin wary of him. The eldest is still the same but Jungkook knows that he was just acting and that’s what hurts the maknae the most. They never had the chance to talk after that due to their busy schedules and practices and when Jungkook finds a sliver of a chance, the eldest was being dodgy. The longer that they don’t talk about it, the harder it felt for Jungkook. He felt his resolve crumbling, his hopes crushed, and the members noticed it. They tried to make Jungkook talk to them on their own ways, but no one had really budged him. Even Taehyung who was somehow a bit there hasn’t broken through the maknae.

 

Seokjin on the other hand, was being his usual self, and how Jungkook wished that he could be like the eldest on that regard. That he could somehow mask his emotions and act like everything is ok between them. Seokjin is definitely a great actor. Whenever they were with the members, he would act the same. The same responsible yet silly matnae. But when it’s just him and Jungkook, he would try hard not to be in a close perimeter with the maknae. He would talk to him but it wouldnt even last a minute and he never initiated a conversation with Jungkook unless it’s about work and Jungkook is hurt. This is the thing that he dreaded the most and he had convinced himself he caused this and he didn’t know how to fix it. Oh how badly Jungkook wanted to fix them. He was contented with being close to the eldest, why must he mess it up? He had planned to slowly thread the waters but he ruined it by being too occupied that he couldn’t distinguish the dream from reality. The maknae blamed himself.

 

“It looks great.” Seokjin faked a smile and Jungkook just nodded and stopped asking. Jimin have noticed for a while that those two have a different vibe for days but he couldn’t put his finger on it. 

 

“Are Jin hyung and Kookie fighting?” Jimin asked Taehyung while they were out one day.

 

“I guess it’s obvious? Even the hyungs surely noticed.” Taehyung sighed and Jimin knows that the other knows more that what he’s letting on. Because he also noticed that Taehyung would look bothered once in a while.

 

“You know something don’t you.” Jimin said more like a statement than a question. He knew Taehyung well, they’re soulmates after all.

 

“I don’t exactly know anything. But a few days ago, i think I might’ve interrupted something important and after that they were different. Not per se. They’re still the same but between them, there’s like an unseen wall that weren’t there before.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter